Sports Interactive Community
emilianoD85

[RELEASED] Newgen/Regen hairpack for FM2015 (1600+ new hairstyles)

RELEASED 29.11.2014

BRAND NEW RELEASE FOR FM15:

Christmas comes early this year! Just days after the hotfix 15.1.4 for FM15 was released, making the game much more enjoyable, my buddy Emil Debski over at SortItOutSI has finished up his work on this amazing new addition to complete the FM experience.

The pack includes over 1600 new fresh looking hairstyles from all over the world, to make you never wanna play the game again without it! Try them out yourself, and see what I am talking about, it will make you wanna keep even the most rubbish of newgens, just because they look so good :lol:!

Everything tested on light and dark skins, working like a charm.

Save game compatible, and goes perfectly along other installed graphics (hairpacks, logos, kits and so on…).

ENJOY!!!

ihwGd9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7uncex81oedod44/DEBSKIS_WORLD_OF_HAIRSTYLES_1.0.rar

UPDATE 30.11.2014

EXTRA BONUS:

In order to complete the hairpack, i recommend you to download this add-on as well, which replaces the default SI hair with a much cleaner looking version. In my opinion many of the default hairstyles are not perfectly cut-out, looking messy when using specially dark skins with white pixelation left around them. On top of this, the default FM styles will be wearing the same shirt like the ones from the main pack, making all players wear the same style, giving them shoulders as well avoiding to make them look like heads on sticks figures.

The add on corrects:

-Color and saturation of default hairstyles

-Sharp edges without blur/pixelation

-Adds shirts to heads

-Resized some hairstyles to look more natural

-3D/shadowing added on long hairstyles

and more...

fBra7U.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?z48n9io78q2dqfv

Where do you put them?

Instructions are in with the download.

Can these be used with O'Leary's hairpack, or are they an alternative to them?

Should be compatible!

cant get the additional hair to show up in an FMC game. anyone else having this issue?

This is just getting better and better the more you play. Thanks so much for the share. I think this is one of the best downloads in a very very long time for fm.

Look at them guys topping the MLS stats boards :D

10ofins.jpg

opzgah.jpg

2lsecup.jpg

Wonderful work!

Nice release mate, only thing I wish the shirts were the same as the OLT one.

Though i agree that it would be nice if all players had the same shirt style i guess it is a question of the author not just ripping off and using the OLT shirts without permission in his release. But to be honest i would like it the other way around, having the OLT hairs with the new debski style shirts i think they look better. The whole pack does actually look better if you ask me. Maybe they could do a collabo? Who knows.