Backgrounds on Match Screen

stevemc

Not sure if this is intentional, or a bug, but...

Is there anyway to get the background to show through on this post-match split screen? Like in FM14.

2vt7035.png

In this case, I have a picture of Old Trafford, but its not showing through.

Its the same config file I used in FM14, and it worked in FM14.

Cheers

EDIT:

2cfb0bo.png

^ That's how it worked in FM14.

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone whose using VP'S backgrounds. Is anybody finding some of the grounds don't show up on matchdays? I'm Chester and their ground don't show on game day and neither does quite a few others in the Vanarama Conference. If this applies how do I sort it out?

6G3g0qY.jpg?1

Here is the screenshot, iv tried the download but while its better and thanks for that, i would want it more transparent, iv tried photo.net but cant seem to do it, can someone make these boxes as transparent as can be please or link a download for us to download and put into our skins.

There alot of people who use the stadium backgrounds on split screen mode and to see them clearly on matchday makes a massive difference. Thanks in advance in anyone can help.

Can someone please make this more transparent.

ond picture above yours...why is in my game like that?

i don't understand did i make something wrong or :S

skins\slymlyne\graphics\boxes\match

here is where i put it

Mine is:

skins > base_dark2015 > graphics > boxes > custom > match > background

Is it because you are using a different skin, and the panels will therefore be a different size?

• 1 month later...

if your using the original fm skin provided, where do you put the download link to make it more transparent? all i have in my skins folder is 'dynamic' which i downloaded but am not using and a config file. so where do you put the download, do i have to download a base skin first, to get the folder?

thanks

if your using the original fm skin provided, where do you put the download link to make it more transparent? all i have in my skins folder is 'dynamic' which i downloaded but am not using and a config file. so where do you put the download, do i have to download a base skin first, to get the folder?

thanks

Base skins info here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/404718-Football-Manager-2015-Base-Skins

Archived