[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

What have you done? You're a monster!

All training and OI handled by assistant, 343R. Conceded quite a few goals in the first half of the season, but who needs defenders when scoring 8 is easy?

mK6xWER.png

ANNYOpf.png

Broke just about every record: Most points, most league goals (after 17 games), top scorer, most assists, highest average rating. No idea how I'll do next season against the likes of APOEL week in week out though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks interesting, will give it a try.

I personally don't like 343, so i would be trying 442 and 4411.

So, have i understood thing correctly if i am thinking the following:

When i am playing at home (or i am strong favorite away), i would go with the 442?

When playing away (or strongly underdog at home), i would go with the 4411?

edit:

I downloaded the tactics pack. It seems there is a filter file for player search also, but for some reason my game doesn't recognize the filter file at all...

Well, i guess i'll create the filters manually when i try to search for new players. Unless someone knows how to get the filter imported :)

Tried 343 L with Newport County (I start as unemployed). Whilst it is not a diablo invincible tactic it is very very very good.

I have tried almost all the good tactics out there for lower league clubs and nothing comes close to this.

Newport County predicted finish was 24th finished 1st by 10 points (93 points to Portsmouth on 83). Goals scored 100 goals conceded 45.

Reached FA Cup third round knocking out two championship sides in the process (not bad for a league 2 outfit. Reached Johnsons Paint Trophy Southern Final Won first leg 1-0 but lost second leg 5-3 in 92nd minute :(

Started League 1 now and lost first couple of games but have brought in loads of new players so side has now gelled and last couple of games have been wins.

Used 343L all season long never changed it due to not having enough players to play both this and 4411 (lack of D L\R or WB L\R)

But left match preparation as attack movement and training as balanced. and it seemed to work.

Also another plus point is very low yellow\red cards with only 2 red cards all season (1 a straight red and the other 2 yellows)

All in all for a lower league tactic this is great just follow the instructions above to make it work.

• 1 year later...

Awesome tactics dominated for years as man u, moved to league one Blackburn rovers and second in Prem in consecutive season. Only thing stopping me is my old man u side. Any FM17 tactics as this isn't effective in the new game?

Archived