My tactics were very popular in FM2014

Tactics - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

XC-vi.png

FM2015

003-vi.png

001-vi.png

002-vi.png

Which one is the best?

These are all depending on your players.

343 look nicer when you watch them play.

You can also use them in turn.

I Recommend:

[15.3]

attacking:343(very good)>442≥4411

defending:4411(very good)≥442(very good)>343

[15.X.X--15.2.1]343>4411=442

Player Requirements

ML/DL: a little better with right foot; MR/DR: a little better with left foot.?You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately)

Either foot? See his best foot.

Just a little better,don't mind too much. You also can use left on left and right on right.

STL/AMCL/MCL: a little bit better with right foot; STR/AMCR/MCR: a little bit better with left foot.

ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

STC: your best ST

AMC: 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.

MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2.Crossing,Finishing,Composure;3(not very necessary). Passing,Creativity,Tackling.

you can also train ST or AMRL to MRL.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3(not very necessary). Finishing,Long shots 4(not necessary). Tackling,Strength,Stamina

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles); 2.Acc &Pace; 3(not necessary). Passing, Creativity

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Positioning 3(not necessary).Jumping, Crossing,Strength,

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling

Tactic(442,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC ?or ST in 4411? who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

Main Focus: Balanced

Intensity Level:Average ;or High(If you have enough players)

Pitch Size: Small

Corner Takers : STC in 343 ; ST in 442 or 4411

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 342 4410 or 441

Touchline instructions

Opposition Instructions

The actual effect is too difficult to test, so I do not study and use.

Too many wingers?

Can train into ST or MRL.

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?

Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.

After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?

Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.

Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.

Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.

The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".

E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs

By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.

Past Playing Experience: International Footballer

By the same token

The two options are game difficulty

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, don't blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

Anyone can share my tactics without asking me for permission.

If you download a .FMF file and don't know how to get it into the game

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/184003-fmf-tread.html

Download

15.3 Zero Sea's Athena V3 -- 343 442 4411 Etc - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

If you do not have an unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip

Click here

Training(only for my tactics)

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%

As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

ST: Poacher

AMRL: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward

AMC: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward 3. Trequartista 4. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

MRL: Winger

MC: Box to Box Midfielder or Defensive Midfielder

DM: Defensive Midfielder or Box to Box Midfielder

DRL: Complete Wing Back

DC: 1. Limited Defender 2. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

GK: Goalkeeper

Tests

I prefer use the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you very much for your tests!

I'm waiting for you!

FM-Base

Started using this with my Sheff Utd side from the Hull Game, 343R is my preference. I have a team that is far from top quality but we sit 4th first season in the Premier League.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-15-tactics/708003d1416128301-%5B15-x-x%5Dzero-seas-athena-several-tactics-343-4411-442-etc-schedule_-senior-fixtures.png

Still working well after the latest hotfix patch for me, also for International management. Although I've almost completely stopped scoring from corners now (used to score at least 1 a game on average).

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-15-tactics/715716d1417113146-%5B15-x-x%5Dzero-seas-athena-several-tactics-343-4411-442-etc-343spain.jpg

Patch 15.2

No doubt that V2 still works with the new patch. Startet a new game about two weeks ago with AFC Wimbledon(League 2).

1.Season: League 2 - Champion

2.Season: League 1 - Champion

3.Season: Championship - Champion

4.Season: Premier League - Havent started yet.

And this with almost only free transfers.

This must be the sickest tactic i have ever tried. Great work Zero!!!!

Tactic(442,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC ?or ST in 4411? who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )

Please can you clarify what this means?

I love this tactic Zero Sea it's great to watch. I'm a little worried though as I am finding this sort of thing is occurring a lot and it's starting to get frustrating. Have you found this happened in testing? I'm using the 3-4-3.

55rn60.png

Keep up the great work

...and this madness

2vv3ua0.png

I love this tactic Zero Sea it's great to watch. I'm a little worried though as I am finding this sort of thing is occurring a lot and it's starting to get frustrating. Have you found this happened in testing? I'm using the 3-4-3.

Keep up the great work

...and this madness

Oh bad luck!

No tactic can win every match

Luck is also very important

Try a few more games

A couple of people have queried how this the tactic set would work in LLM so, since I was playing at East Fife, I thought I'd throw my tuppence worth in.

It might be a simplistic view, but I wonder whether it's a simple case of 3-4-3 is terrific with big teams (see that chaps unbeaten run with Man Utd above) and the 4-4-2 / 4-4-1-1 is better with minnows, given it is less susceptible to be torn apart on the break if your average players cause the move to break down.

I tried 3-4-3 until half-time in my fourth league game of the season, having leaked a barrel-load of goals in every game. The 4-4-2 immediately turned around that game (winning 4-3) and I used it for the rest of the season, going onto win League 2 with a very, very average group of players and piecing together a phenomenal run of form towards the tail end of the season, where every game seemed to herald four goals (ignore the final two league games of the season - the league was won so I was giving fringe players a game to stop them from whining).

p4Lz08G0p

idadfaETp

f04o7w3sp

Additionally, the tactic dominated the average ratings, while my wide players were top of the assists chart. Given the amount of defensive work they get through, I also thought 15 league goals apiece was a pretty good haul for my strike pairing. (As a reference point for the screenshots below: Austin and McKinnon are my strikers, McAleer and Cox are my MR and ML respectively, Phinn is MC and Walker is DMC.)

exu6EydNp

iqVRppxJp

exzxYAgkp

Huge thumbs up. Looking forward to seeing how it does in League 1. Will perhaps revisit 3-4-3 with a better team, but I would suggest the 4-4-2 is a real go-er in LLM, particularly after Christmas once it is fluid.

Lads im interested to know what the game play is like on defensive? Are you knocking the ball around, retaining possession, then probing and scoring or is it nore back to the walls? Also does the change to control break the tactic?

Looks interesting, I'll give tge 343 a whizz and the 442 :)

My season so far, been using mostly the 4411 but have used the 442 for a couple of games too. Scoring plenty of goals whilst on defensive, pretty impressive to be fair. Not exactly been a clean sheet machine, but who needs CS' when your striker has 14 goals in 12 games :D

http://gyazo.com/9ee8dff23f351bda70cf72d6793d65b9

http://gyazo.com/0b632b2276cef50f874aec687afd7da5

Outstanding tactic, very strong defensively and score plenty, just beat Man City 6-1, having beat Arsenal 4-1 a few weeks previously (as Spurs in 3rd Season).

Also worth noting that it is plug and play as I don't use any OI and don't change for away games and am still unbeaten in league, takes 6 months to start getting true picture but worth the wait!

Still going really strong for me, won 2. Bundesliga with 8 games to spare and just got this result in my second game in the Bundesliga. (Drew the first one 1-1 after some horrendous misses)

http://gyazo.com/77ca02fc9a818b5671f29ec65ea10a0b

edit - beat leverkusen 2-1 and dortmund 2-0 since the pic. Lost 2-1 narrowly to Bayern Munich, looking like a strong start to my first season in the Bundesliga.

Yep these are very good tactics, been using the left 4411 with Feyenord, won the Dutch League and Cup in the first year (including nice wins over Ajax). Plenty of chances/goals and good defense. Thanks!

Plenty of job offers now so we will see how we go in the Premier League.

Has I have said in another comment on this post this was great tactic the 4411 made me interested in the game, I have already been promoted to the premierleague twice into different career mode saves with this tactic, I have soon deleted them saves don't ask me why, so i started again I used a different tactic for preseason and the first game of the championship and a cup match, I then downloaded and plugged in v2 4411 left and right only had 2 days to train this tactic, so today I have played only 2 games with this tactic won 7-0 away at Charlton and 3-0 away at Cardiff must say best tactic ever.

Oh my god! This tactic set is like a hidden gem. They are so good that I'm considering to stop using them. I use the 343L at home, and the 442L away, and up against tough opponents 4411L. I play with Newcastle United in the EPL. The first transfer windows is disabled, so it is the original squad.

After 8 matches I have 7 wins and 1 draw. I have scored 28 (!) goals and only conceeded 4(!).

Merry Christmas, Zero Sea.

Has I have said in another comment on this post this was great tactic the 4411 made me interested in the game, I have already been promoted to the premierleague twice into different career mode saves with this tactic, I have soon deleted them saves don't ask me why, so i started again I used a different tactic for preseason and the first game of the championship and a cup match, I then downloaded and plugged in v2 4411 left and right only had 2 days to train this tactic, so today I have played only 2 games with this tactic won 7-0 away at Charlton and 3-0 away at Cardiff must say best tactic ever.
Oh my god! This tactic set is like a hidden gem. They are so good that I'm considering to stop using them. I use the 343L at home, and the 442L away, and up against tough opponents 4411L. I play with Newcastle United in the EPL. The first transfer windows is disabled, so it is the original squad.

After 8 matches I have 7 wins and 1 draw. I have scored 28 (!) goals and only conceeded 4(!).

wow everyone try these taactics are insane boy oh bot rhe 4-4-1-1 is to die for

Merry Christmas

Had to post because this tactic keeps surprising me. I started using it in the 5th year of a Southampton save. Won the league and lost in Champions league final that year. Moved on to Real Madrid after that season and proceeded to win La Liga with 134 goals scored and put up 107 pts. Lost in like the quarter finals of the CL though, which was disappointing. Next year at Madrid scored the most goals I have ever seen in the 8 years I have been playing FM, 150 league goals! Haha, but only won the league over Barca by 1 point. Ran thru CL and won that too. Wasn't planning on staying at Madrid long and moved to Juventus after two years at Madrid. First year in Italy and win the league easily and the CL not so easily. No records set but did win another two trophies.

At this point I was getting a little board with these teams and wanted to see if the Athena was really the stone cold killer of tactics that it looked to be. So I started a save with Peterborough in League 1. This is where the tactic really shows thru. So you set records for goals scored and win everything with the big sides, no big deal that can happen. But taking a team projected for mid table in league 1 and seeing them go on to set the League 1 record for goals and points in year one was damn impressive. But it wasn't the most impressive thing we did in year one with the Posh because we won the FA cup as well. Shocking I know. We managed to avoid any of the big teams in the prem, but still wiped out Hull, West Brom, and then Newcastle in the final. That year I think I only bought one player. Graeme Shinnie from Inverness. Ok, so now up into Championship in year two. Got Anderson, Gael Kakuta, Sergio Araujo and Jason Steele on frees so added some quality to the squad but nothing too crazy. Got United as parent club and proceeded to get Henriquez, James Wilson, Mike Keane, Blackett, and Powell on loan. So squad definitely has more depth and skill 2nd year. We were projected to finish mid table again. We also had the Euro Cup to deal with as we won FA Cup first year. What did we do year two???, Set record for goals and points in the championship, made it to first knockout stage of Euro Cup (where we beat Monaco at home but got smashed on the road), and no joke won the FA Cup again! So back to back promotions and FA cups with Peterborough. If that doesn't speak for this tactic then I dont know what does. Have not gotten far in year 3 in the prem yet, but we lost to City in community shield 4-1, but have beaten United away, Everton home, & Fulham away our first three league matches. My brother, who we've been kinda switching off playing the save, thinks we can make champions league. I would just be happy with top half finish. But we are off to a great start.

So after playing a good 6 seasons using these tactics I wanted to give a couple notes on what I have seen.

--I mainly use the 3-4-3. This tactic is a wide open attacking formation. You will score a boat load of goals, hence the multiple league goals records ive set, but you can be caught on the counter with only a few players back at times. Especially on the road.

--It is set up as a 3-4-3, but it plays as a 3-2-5. The wide midfielders push up and play close to the outside strikers. When you look at average positions for the whole game, this is what you see. And this is pretty much locked in against any team you play, big, small, same.

--On that note, the wide midfielders will get goals and assists just as much, if not more than the strikers. I had Memphis Depay at Madrid have 20 goals/assists in the league. At Peterborough, Jon Taylor my wide right put up double digits in goals/assists in both years at Peterborough. As did whoever i had playing wide left.

--Because the 3-4-3 is so offensive, I started to use either the 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1, depending on personnel, on the road against teams that were even or better than us.

--As in the 3-4-3, the wide mids in these push up as well so they play as 4-2-4's. But obviously with the four at the back you have more cover than the 3 defenders.

Well thats about it for now. I know its hard to believe, so I will work on getting screen shots and getting them on here so you can see it to believe it.

Zero Sea, top top top, ****ing tactic man. Great work. Appreciate it. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived