Sports Interactive Community
pl3rious

4-3-3 Asym Bad Possession

What are the differences in the new tactic mate?

Update: I took the vacant job at Newcastle. They were languishing in 18th place and had one of the worst squads I've ever seen. No central defenders. I thought I'd like a challenge. Roll on to March of the next season and I am in 2nd place challenging for the title.

This tactic can make the dullest of saves interesting.

What are the differences in the new tactic mate?

Update: I took the vacant job at Newcastle. They were languishing in 18th place and had one of the worst squads I've ever seen. No central defenders. I thought I'd like a challenge. Roll on to March of the next season and I am in 2nd place challenging for the title.

This tactic can make the dullest of saves interesting.

the shape and and gameplay is different

Since I have used this, my save has been transformed:

AC Milan - 3 x Serie A championships in 3 years

Man Utd - 2 Premeirship titles in 2 years

Newcastle - FA Cup winners, 2nd place in Prem

Dortmund - Won Bundesliga for first time in 14 years in my first year

The tactic should be renamed "TrophyStealer" or something.

using it with hartlepool in the championship at the moment, finished 14th first season half using this tatic which saved me from relegation, brought in some better defenders so hoping i dont leak as many goals, but its early days so waiting for them to settle in before i expect good things to starthappening

played some more game and i dont seem to be able to stop leaking stupid goals. i dominate all game on every single stat but can still loose 5-1 like my last game

anyone still using this tatic ? i feel like its one of the better ones out there and no one really seems to comment in here compared to the tatics with big daft names, i can sometimes struggle away but i think thats due to players been tired as i always seem to get a big away game two days after a home match which is a pain.

anyone still using this tatic ? i feel like its one of the better ones out there and no one really seems to comment in here compared to the tatics with big daft names, i can sometimes struggle away but i think thats due to players been tired as i always seem to get a big away game two days after a home match which is a pain.

I don't know which version of this tactic you are using, but discussions regarding this tactic tweaked for the 15.3 patch are much more intense at http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/207417-bad-possession-433-156-goal.html than here at the SIgames forums.

You might need go to the last page of the thread (165 pages at the moment).

The tactic i use for 15.3 is called 'garbage2' and 'garbage' and they have the same formation as v6 of bad possession, I think.

I don't know which version of this tactic you are using, but discussions regarding this tactic tweaked for the 15.3 patch are much more intense at http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/207417-bad-possession-433-156-goal.html than here at the SIgames forums.

You might need go to the last page of the thread (165 pages at the moment).

The tactic i use for 15.3 is called 'garbage2' and 'garbage' and they have the same formation as v6 of bad possession, I think.

thanks will have a look, its away games that let me down i draw or loose way to many and it costs me every season

Tried this tactic with blackburn first game i ever play on fm 15. won the championship with blackburn easily jordan rhodes scoring 40+ goals. First season in premiership finished fourth and qualified for euopean champions league. rhodes scoring the most goals in europe. didnt buy anyone first season. second season only bought pablo patti and franco zucilini. ( argentinian my 2nd nationality).

only way i didnt win the league first time round was because i couldnt beat the big teams away. solved this 3rd season by playing control when i come up against the top teams. resulted in scores like beating liverpool 4 - 0 at anfield and beating real madrid away.

poacher should play down the centre of the pitch and dribblers and good passers either side of him. leaked alot of goals at first before i spent cash improving my defence on john stones and the like.

now sitting top of the league unbeaten in my 3rd season with a 90 million transfer budget and stadium getting expanded.

Great tactic once you figure out how to beat the big teams away I recommend it to anyone regulary score 4+ goals a game.