Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.4

Football Manager 2015 version 15.1.4 is now available.

So please keep all your feedback in this thread, as always please keep it constructive.

FAQ Link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/sections/200673772

If you have any issues, please report them on our Bugs Forum which can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...015-Bugs-Forum

Any technical issues, please post them here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...orkshop-Issues

Changelist is here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...5.1.4-released

Your version number should now be: FM2015 15.1.4 MEv1538

PC: 579096

Mac: 579098

Linux: 579102

I got FM today and I'm really disappointed with the layout of certain screens, in particular the tactics screen. It's a lot more inconvenient than before -esecially when deciding player roles- and information isn't as readily accessible as before. This is a massive step back for me.

It takes more clicks to check a player's suitability for a position role?? What was wrong with the layout before? I need it zoomed in to 125% as my eyes strain when looking at it normally on my laptop, but space was managed far more effectively on previous versions. Other than that, doesn't seem that much else has changed but enjoying it nonetheless.

Heard someone mention yesterday that some morale issues that carry over from Beta saves cannot be fixed in a save game. Any chance we can find out what other fixes will not work on a save game?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN FINALLY PLAY IT NOW WAHEEEEEEEEEE

(yes I was waiting for this update :p)

I guess this is not official feedback, but it seems like you have made all the right fixes!

Notice the addition of Player Role & Duty on the tactics screen. Clearly shows SI listening and acting upon community feedback, well done.

Still no fix to the selection info fields not saving when edited? That's my, and a lot of people's, biggest gripe at the moment.

Just to be confirmed, I suppose the update is savegame compatible?

As always, the update is save game compatible.

Any fixes related to data and competition will mean you need to start a new game.

Thanks.

Notice the addition of Player Role & Duty on the tactics screen. Clearly shows SI listening and acting upon community feedback, well done.

Meh, I've had that for a couple of weeks now anyway. Move along, nothing to see here. :p

Meh, I've had that for a couple of weeks now anyway. Move along, nothing to see here. :p

Smartarse :)

Save time went from 11 minutes to under 3 minutes, good job!

Finally I can start longterm save :D. I have also less than 3 minutes save time instead of over 6 minutes. (180 leagues added).

Did you fix the bug with the players moaning too easily (in comparison with FM14) for not having enough first team appearance ?

Finally I can start longterm save :D. I have also less than 3 minutes save time instead of over 6 minutes. (180 leagues added).

180 leagues?! How did you manage that?

180 leagues?! How did you manage that?

Editor. added all leagues + some what i have made with editor. Runs pretty quickly now when save time have fixed with i3 8gig ram desktop pc.

Nice timing - I'm just between seasons.

Save times are looking much, much better.

Awesome fixes! My biggest issues were the save games and crosses and both were adressed! I applaud you SI! :applause:

And also thanks for reinstating the role and duties in tactics screen!

Still no fix to the selection info fields not saving when edited? That's my, and a lot of people's, biggest gripe at the moment.

My biggest gripe too... It annoys me more than anything else in the game. It makes me quit the game after a few matches because the selection keeps resetting.

Editor. added all leagues + some what i have made with editor. Runs pretty quickly now when save time have fixed with i3 8gig ram desktop pc.

I have a similar PC, can you actually run the game smoothly, and without crashing due to crash dumps?

Awesome fixes! My biggest issues were the save games and crosses and both were adressed! I applaud you SI! :applause:

And also thanks for reinstating the role and duties in tactics screen!

There goes my 20+goals a season winger :lol:

Keep up the good work guys!

I have a similar PC, can you actually run the game smoothly, and without crashing due to crash dumps?

Yeah, crashes have never actually been issue with my pc.

Have to say I'm disappointed that yet again the issue of too many goals from corners has not been addressed, also too many crosses, too many injuries and the reactions of defenders and goalkeepers. You'd think after a few years of this being a problem it would be sorted

Have to say I'm disappointed that yet again the issue of too many goals from corners has not been addressed, also too many crosses, too many injuries and the reactions of defenders and goalkeepers. You'd think after a few years of this being a problem it would be sorted

Did you try the hotfix? as several improvents to corners and crossing are mentioned...

- Improved defensive reactions to crosses and corners

- Tweaked wide defending of wingers

- Improved goalkeeper reaction times after an initial save

- Various other goalkeeper improvements

Did you try the hotfix? as several improvents to corners and crossing are mentioned...

I have, and yet just conceded 3 corners in one game, then a couple of crosses in the next. Whatever I do with the team nothing helps

I have, and yet just conceded 3 corners in one game, then a couple of crosses in the next. Whatever I do with the team nothing helps

Start a thread in the tactics forum and show the guys there how you're set up, pretty sure they can help.

You've been part of the first team squad for five minutes and have already become too big for your boots :lol::applause:

Lucky for me the player back down from his demand

Have you tweaked the inverted wingback role, and done something about the excessive shooting from the F9-S?

If you spot either of these still being issues, please raise Bug Reports and they may be looked at for the next update, if problems persist.

Use this set piece

9ybPFCu.png

Still i can't play on High on the ME and i have a 5 stars quality..

but finaly low score games !

yy0fwwmdunym.jpg

Let's hope not that low every week. :)