Blue sidebar

renato.

If you have added a custom skin recently, switch to the default skin exit and reload the game without selecting the custom skin (as at the moment the file that recolours the sidebar affects all skins once loaded)

If you are using the Base skin locate the following line in the settings\base_dark2015 settings.xml file:

<!-- it's a non-human object - so go this colour for for the sidebar background-->

<colour name="colour side bar" red="35" green="35" blue="145" alpha="255"/>

And change it to read:

<!-- it's a non-human object - so go this colour for for the sidebar background-->

<colour name="colour side bar" red="35" green="35" blue="45" alpha="255"/>

It seems I forget to change the line back when testing something (which no one seems to have noticed wierdly?)

If you have added a custom skin recently, switch to the default skin exit and reload the game without selecting the custom skin (as at the moment the file that recolours the sidebar affects all skins once loaded)

If you are using the Base skin locate the following line in the settings\base_dark2015 settings.xml file:

<colour name="colour side bar" red="35" green="35" blue="145" alpha="255"/>

And change it to read:

<colour name="colour side bar" red="35" green="35" blue="45" alpha="255"/>

It seems I forget to change the line back when testing something (which no one seems to have noticed wierdly?)

I've followed your instructions, but in default skin the sidebar continues with the blue color. Only when I got the Base Skin, and changed the xml, sidebar turned gray. But the sidebar should have the same color of the teams that we are seeing on the screen? Ex: If i'm seeing Bayern profile, the sidebar is red. If it's in Chelsea profile, the sidebar should be blue. Right or not?

No sidebar only recolours for the team you are managing, so if you go to your home page it will be the colour of your team but if you browse to the league table it will be the default colour (black).

If the sidebar is always blue with the default skin then reverify your game files through steam as something has gone wrong somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I need to wait the Alternative Base Skin to edit the xml files to fix everything, doing the same way I did with the dark Base Skin.

EDIT: Erase the app data folders, reinstalled the game, followed these steps, but nothing worked. The Light Skin still showing up problems.

Archived