Sports Interactive Community
lewis999

The Board are building a new stadium.....Apparently!

A bit of background.

I'm Bournemouth and they have an 11k seater stadium. On the first day of my save I ask the board to buy the stadium. They agreed to try and the end date of that project was 10/5/2015. I have just got to that date and I got a small news item saying this.

ce7ad11c906365b88285c80867e2db3b.png

That was all it said, that's fine. Now if I show you another screenshot it says my board started building a new stadium on that day. The only problem I have is I never got a news item saying they have and how much it was going to cost, what it's going to be called, how much it holds, you know the message i'm on about.

Anyway i've been in the facilities tab and it mentions nothing in there like, "Due to move to the .......... Stadium on ?/?/??.

Basically it's a ghost stadium and I don't know if it's a bug and I won't be able to expand until that's done in 2018 or what.

58bc57ff0347fc8a7a26fee7fd604ba3.png

Some help would be very appreciated. Mods if this needs moving somewhere so it can be sorted out by an SI staff member, please do it. Thanks.

Looks like you're gonna have to wait for 2018 til find out more details of your shiny new stadium.

I would imagine you will be told the name etc. on the completion date.

I thought that too mate and then I have just looked again and that's only the planning stage. So 3 years to plan and then I get the message? Or am I wrong?

Make a bug report about it.

If anything the news messages and stadium info (or lack thereof) doesn't make much sense.

Yeah they're planning to build a new stadium and it'll take three years of planning, stange you never received a notification that they were planning this. Do you have a save game from just prior to the 10th May 2015 per chance?

Yeah they're planning to build a new stadium and it'll take three years of planning, stange you never received a notification that they were planning this. Do you have a save game from just prior to the 10th May 2015 per chance?

I'll have a look now. If I do what do I do with it? Also Neil can I expand my current stadium in the meantime? Otherwise i'm going to be ground sharing for a lot of years.

If you post a thread here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/453-Media-News-and-Press-Conferences which is the bugs forum for FM15 and that section is for media news and press conferences bugs. Then upload your save game to the FTP, instructions for doing so can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113 - thanks :)

If you post a thread here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/453-Media-News-and-Press-Conferences which is the bugs forum for FM15 and that section is for media news and press conferences bugs. Then upload your save game to the FTP, instructions for doing so can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113 - thanks :)

Done. Will I get a definitive answer from someone about it when they have a look? Reason I ask is because it will impact how I go about my save and the expectations.

Very interesting,as a Cherries fan I always play as AFCB in the game,i normally set up a new stadium in the pre-game editor completion 1June2018

If your interested IRL we own one end of the present Goldsands(south end temp stand)which will be replaced at the end of the this season with a bigger temporary one,stadium cap 15/18000?

They've tried several times to buy back the rest of the stadium,the rent lease 25years(rumour2030)has it that this would still have to be paid if we built a new stadium elsewhere,so buying existing Goldsands(too small ok for training) then building a new one (bigger)sounds about right to me lol,,,,,if that makes sense!