Do I give up?!

Wyer

I know these forums are 'toxic' at the best of times but I need to vent!!

Several saves, several different teams, several different tactics but all leads down to the same road.....

Frustration & wasted time.

Can't seem to nail anything or build a good save game to keep me playing.

Since the game came out, I've managed to complete only 1 season.

I'm finding it far too hard this year, my enjoyment for the game I've played year on year since I was 13 (Now 34) has reached zero.

Post in the tactics forum mate.

I have had 3 saves so far, I did my usual lower league save and it is going well, I then started a save as Sassuolo in Serie A and it went terrible, I then approached the save in another way and I am having a great time.

There is a thread about that team here.. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/408672-FM15-U.S.-Sassuolo-Where-talent-is-plentiful-but-trophies-are-scarce

Honestly just reach out for help in the tactics forum and go from there and start to enjoy the game.

Post in the tactics forum mate.

I have had 3 saves so far, I did my usual lower league save and it is going well, I then started a save as Sassuolo in Serie A and it went terrible, I then approached the save in another way and I am having a great time.

There is a thread about that team here.. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/408672-FM15-U.S.-Sassuolo-Where-talent-is-plentiful-but-trophies-are-scarce

Honestly just reach out for help in the tactics forum and go from there and start to enjoy the game.

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried out 2 of the most popular tactics from there download section aswell as trying to make 1 or 2 myself.

Just hitting a brick wall every time.

Downloading tactics will never help you be better at the game as when they inevitably go wrong you won't know how to spot the problems and fix them.

Read some of the threads in there to learn how to build a tactic on your own. It's the oly way you'll get better at the game.

The whole point of this game is the word challenge and using your imagination!

If the game was made to easy and simple it would come rather repetitive and very dull!

Take the advice of some of the guys on here and go forward young man, good luck :)

You could use the in-game editor and use only the "become unsackable" option? I have done this when testing stuff out and the good thing is time isn't wasted because I won't get sacked.

However, I am of the thinking that here again is another player who could really use proper tactical help from his Assistant Manager.

OP - I've never had any kind of success on any version of FM (played all since '05 excluding last year). I hit a brick wall every time but just keep trucking :D

Maybe, like me, you're just... crap? There's no shame in it.

You could always use the in-game editor to mess around with the game, experiment, cause extremely weird things to happen, and laugh your ass off. I know I do.

People are right when they say to keep going.

I'm in season 7 with my beloved Queens Park and I feel this is my best season yet.

I'm top of the league, got to the ¼ finals of one cup competition and I've just reached the last 16 of the Scottish Cup.

All my players are at least very happy and I feel I'm getting my team to play the way I want.

Archived