League form after winter break help

Playing as Paris fc in my third season & it was all going well & then comes the winter break & the demise..I'll show my results for now & I'm not sure why this happens second half of the year

Current season below - I know I can't win away this year

33c1d97fa59524f3b53d2df3d3834bec.png

Season before I had a slow start but a great run once I got going then shortly after the break they imploded again

197f14dc57ba0e8b48b91878ff02a6dd.png

Just unsure why it always seems to happen & it's frustrating I can't get them out of the hole once the slump kicks in,chopping & changing formation but nothing seems to work

Could be a number of reasons. Maybe its the weather and in the games where its more wet then your current set up doesn't work as good, that would fit in with the months you seem to always struggle with. It could be because players are struggling with fitness more and the amount of games taking their toll etc.

Or maybe its just your tactic is too aggressive and away from home you just get caught out as you can't impose yourself like you do in home games.

With a real lack of info from yourself though there isn't much anyone can help you with. If you want more specific help then please read this and follow the advice given about posting;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

Archived