Sports Interactive Community
Fr0zen

Trophies Picture ID`s?? why SI cant/wont implement them???

hello All

There has been request after request about ID`ing the trophies from each region like Facepacks etc i would like to ask SI what is the reason why it is so hard to code this , and not the Facepacks ,Club Logos etc

i know you can change 9 trophies with a mod , but those will show up for each league around the world ???

would love if the community would get together and ask SI to allow us to code the trophies in the Editor???:applause:

why is it hard to do? really, have a think of the amount of leagues and comps that would need a code for an image that appears on maybe 2 screens at most?

It would be good, be hardly essential for anything.. club and player IDs are definately needed for code, trophies is purely an asthetic need.

why is it hard to do? really, have a think of the amount of leagues and comps that would need a code for an image that appears on maybe 2 screens at most?

It would be good, be hardly essential for anything.. club and player IDs are definately needed for code, trophies is purely an asthetic need.

aesthetics is part of the game

yeah ME and club wise but trophies are in a panel in a screen very few check while playing. you're talking well over 2000 trophies and pics at the end of the day..on an

i cant see it being a priority anywhere in SI's mind..

SI dont need to create the 2000 trophys. They just need to code the game to make it so each competition can have its own graphic.

True.. get on SI! :)

SI dont need to create the 2000 trophys. They just need to code the game to make it so each competition can have its own graphic.

Exactly, leave the trophy making to us..........

Exactly, leave the trophy making to us..........

where will i get the time, just built my skin, customised the ball, the nets, now on logos for the usa database and now trohpies... i'll have to quit my job lol :)

where will i get the time, just built my skin, customised the ball, the nets, now on logos for the usa database and now trohpies... i'll have to quit my job lol :)

Buy FM for your boss, he will understand