making a football manager presentation

school and english just expected to make a 10 minute presentation on any subject so i chose fm

Is there a particular focus? For example is it a piece designed to inform, or is it persuasive? I'm an English teacher so this piqued my interest somewhat!

I would suggest you zoom in towards some kind of main focus or point, otherwise you'll end up with a loose confederation of thoughts that don't really go anywhere which is normally the danger in a presentation with a length approaching ten minutes.

Is there a particular focus? For example is it a piece designed to inform, or is it persuasive? I'm an English teacher so this piqued my interest somewhat!

I would suggest you zoom in towards some kind of main focus or point, otherwise you'll end up with a loose confederation of thoughts that don't really go anywhere which is normally the danger in a presentation with a length approaching ten minutes.

i haven't been given a specific focus just to make a presentation but i would believe that it is intended to be a piece designed to inform, i was planning on focusing a lot on how it could be seen as a substitute for not being good at football as a sport but still have a footballing brain, the newgens are also something i would like to mention because they aren't something that you see in any other game really. Also i'm planning on starting off with a brief yet informative history of the series as a whole dating back to the CM days till now

Archived