Squad Harmony

Is this a recognised problem? Some utterly disgraceful scenes in my save over squad harmony. I have a side in the Spanish third tier going well beyond the expectations set out, the confidence bar says I am untouchable but am I?

Board has threatened me with the sack over two players being unhappy. These two players constantly let me down last season, I said that they should find new clubs, something they were happy with and one either told me that a deal was on the cards for him. Instead both stuck around like a bad smell and after I had gone on a seven match winning run they kicked up a fuss that has dropped morale in the camp, got half the side against me even when I try to explain to them that we are winning and it would be their places in danger if I was to select these two players. One of them even got some games now because I had injury problems.

Basically this bug in the game is threatening to ruin my save and the FM15 experience for me. :mad:

SORT IT OUT!

If I was doing average or poorly then I would accept it. Why are my squad protesting over two players who showed themselves not to be good enough? Why are the board questioning my selections after winning seven in a row? Why does one screen say I am untouchable but another one then says I may get sacked over squad harmony?

I could understand the squad being unhappy, but for a different reason than the game provides. They could be unhappy that those annoying players are still on the team, but to be upset that they aren't getting playing time seems backwards.

It is completely mental. One of my players who is the most outraged has only known the players in question for 4 months and has never played with one of them whilst the other would take his place.

The underlying thing is SELL THEM or GET SACKED. Moaning about it doesn't change your choices and this happens in the real World so it isn't a bug no matter how much you protest. Straight away sell or loan them out. If you can't because of lack of a transfer winder release them on a free or better still mutually terminate.

Then harmony is restored.

Archived