Sports Interactive Community

Hi gamers.

I have an issue.

Yesterday I found a bug in the fm2008 game.

I am playing a Danish team, and during my current season I have managed to complete

my "trophy hunt" by having all the nominations for player of the year playing my team.

The only problem is that I am obligated to vote for a player - but no player playing my team.

What to do? I cannot continue without casting a vote - but I have no players to vote for.

SEGA support encouraged me to ask this forum. I do not see any ways to fix this problem.

hay,I play football manager 2008 and have problem with crash dump,how it fix it??

Hi guys ! 

I've got problem at '' Squad Registration'' in Fm 2008.  '' Change '' is not shown in January. What should i do ?

7 hours ago, fm2008ismylove said:

Hi im looking fm 2008 best tactic?

This is not service that is provided on the forum- you will need to try for yourself

4 hours ago, FrazT said:

This is not service that is provided on the forum- you will need to try for yourself

Yes you're right.i tried but im not be succesful this tactic part.So i wrote to sigames community and help part.

16 minutes ago, fm2008ismylove said:

Yes you're right.i tried but im not be succesful this tactic part.So i wrote to sigames community and help part.

The game is 10 years old and it is doubtful that anyone can remember what tactics were successful or not.  You could try some of the unofficial FM websites or Google