Will the new 'respect' rule be included in 09?

Suge

Players seem to leg it towards the assistant referee when a penalty/offside/red card goes against their team in 08. For those that read the news, the FA has been trying to stop players doing this by implementing a new respect rule which allows only the captain to 'discuss' a decision with the referee. Will this be included in 09?

I mean, it's tricky to implement because I think it's only England that currently has this although it would be interesting to see this work in some form. Maybe we could see players still attempt to confront the ref and the captain, depending on his influence rating, take charge and send them away? I don't know what anyone else thinks but I'd like to see it.

I think that players disrespecting officials should play a bigger part in the game ie FM - not real life! :D

It should be done so that if they are swearing directly at the ref/linesmen face they should be yellow carded. Like Distin was in the Charity Shield against Man Ure.

Players seem to leg it towards the assistant referee when a penalty/offside/red card goes against their team in 08. For those that read the news, the FA has been trying to stop players doing this by implementing a new respect rule which allows only the captain to 'discuss' a decision with the referee. Will this be included in 09?

I mean, it's tricky to implement because I think it's only England that currently has this although it would be interesting to see this work in some form. Maybe we could see players still attempt to confront the ref and the captain, depending on his influence rating, take charge and send them away? I don't know what anyone else thinks but I'd like to see it.

nah, your far too ugly so forget it

Archived