A League - Marquee Players

I'm pretty sure they have to be of a certain reputation to qualify for the marquee spot. It's a bit frustrating as I believe you as the manager should be able to choose whoever you want as your marquee. But to see if they are eligible on the contract page where it says "full time" click on the drop down box and click marquee if it is there.

I have been able to sign a guest player as Sydney FC (Arzu, the former real Betis player). The 'guest' option is available is the same drop-down as 'full-time' and 'marquee'. I have actually had the option to sign many players as guest or marquee (although Sydney FC already has Marc Janko as marquee to start).

My question is: how does the rules for a guest player work? I deliberately limited using Arzu as I thought he would only be able to play 10 games across the season. However, his stint seemed to end after 10 games of the season (I think) but he only played 3 of them. Is this how it should work?

I reckon people from sigames incharge of A league should come over and enlighten us on some of the unanswered questions. Basically we knew the rules and regulations of A league in general but don't really know how are these implemented in fm15.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived