Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomDixon77

[Released!][FM15] Steklo X5

Is there any way I can get the skin to show the team kits in split screen view during a match?

I've tried downloading a re-work made for all skins but it messes up the panel at the top.

Ditto what Ronaldo has said. I've got the kits showing but the panel has disappeared. Also the kits I would like to make bigger, is there anyway you can add match incidents and overview file into the panels section?

I'm using this skin, but i want to know how can i change the icons of the sidebar. Does anyone knows?

There are usually in steklo/graphics/icons/26px, make a backup and then overwrite them with a new pic file

There are usually in steklo/graphics/icons/26px, make a backup and then overwrite them with a new pic file

This particulary skin doesn't have the 26px folder. Can i take that folder from another skin and paste it in the Steklo Skin?

This particulary skin doesn't have the 26px folder. Can i take that folder from another skin and paste it in the Steklo Skin?

should be able to. make a backup just in case.

should be able to. make a backup just in case.

It worked.

Btw, in this image:

Capture.jpg

Does anyone knows why in the Sub21 icon, the name don't shows up?

you need to call that additional_squads.png (i think i'll confirm when i'm home).

its additional squads.png

you need to call that additional_squads.png (i think i'll confirm when i'm home).

its additional squads.png

I have that name (additional squads.png) in the icon, but it continues not showing up the sub21 name. The icon itself in my windows folder don't have the sub21 name. And yours?

I have that name (additional squads.png) in the icon, but it continues not showing up the sub21 name. The icon itself in my windows folder don't have the sub21 name. And yours?

ah yes its not tied together.. erm let me find the thread where i queried this hang on..

EDIT : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/411124-Sidebar!?highlight=sidebar+icons

should find some answers in that lot. i eneded up going with a generic one the text was a pain - r23wk8.jpg

The U21 text, etc. doesn't appear as it uses the sidebar text colour (which I've made transparent).

The U21 text, etc. doesn't appear as it uses the sidebar text colour (which I've made transparent).

I've been messing around that and i managed to make it work, but now i have this:

Capture.jpg

Any ideas why this is happening in the top of the side bar?

I've been messing around that and i managed to make it work, but now i have this:

Capture.jpg

Any ideas why this is happening in the top of the side bar?

Looks good, if only you could get the fade to change with club main and background colours.. :)

I get this when messing with the sidebar. I shut down fm and steam and delete the cache then reload it up again. It sorts it for me

Looks good, if only you could get the fade to change with club main and background colours.. :)

Ahahah that would be a nice achievement.

I get this when messing with the sidebar. I shut down fm and steam and delete the cache then reload it up again. It sorts it for me

I'll try that.

Edit:

I cleaned the cache but the situation remain the same:

Untitled.jpg

I kinda like the effect but i would like to understand where i could make it one color only.

The top part of the bar is a separate image with a hard coded colour (so it ties in to the header

I like it btw. Nice skin Tom, with some tweaks on my own.

In a previous version you included a pic of the stadium about to be played in on the pre-match screens (or coloured seats if there wasn't one)

I liked that, given you don't get to see much of the home team's stadium on any other screen before or during the game. Would be good to see it again in future releases.

Tom, once again, you had made a great skin! Thanks!

Have one question though. How can I remove the stadium seats image from the Team Overview screen? I don't use the stadium images pack, so it's a litle pointless to have that function active.

Sorry if you didn't understood something, but English is not my native language.

I've not been playing FM at all recently, so I'm not sure what the issues with the latest patch are. If you know of one, pop a description and ideally a screenshot up here, and I'll try and fix it.

I know the question been asked before but I'm trying again:

-is it possible to skin/change the "in-game editor" button?

I found the code in the "client object browser.xml" but I'm not sure what to do?

<!--in game editor edit object button-->

<container width="50">

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="gset" value="false" set_property="hidn" />

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="edit_object_icon_button" id="edit" cant_be_toggled="true" icon="icons/16px/edit" icon_alignment="left" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/tab bar/button" auto_size="none" multiline="false" width="50">

<attachment class="flash_colour_attachment" auto_start="false" rate="850">

<colour id="first_colour" red="49" green="52" blue="63" />

<colour id="second_colour" red="46" green="103" blue="182" />

<flags id="colour_property" value="bkcl" />

</attachment>

</widget>

</container>

Chelsea_Profile.png

I know the question been asked before but I'm trying again:

-is it possible to skin/change the "in-game editor" button?

I found the code in the "client object browser.xml" but I'm not sure what to do?

Chelsea_Profile.png

Are you looking to change the image (its in "graphics/icons/16px/edit")

I think he is trying to change the appearance of the button itself. IMO he needs to change the following line of code:

appearance="buttons/custom/interface/tab bar/button"

To: appearance="buttons/standard/normal/button"

I think he is trying to change the appearance of the button itself. IMO he needs to change the following line of code:

Fair enough, i just gave him the location of the jpg for it, you can easy find a google image and replace.

a3muwy.jpg

You can see mine in the top right, next to the FM button, its an easy change.

Fair enough, i just gave him the location of the jpg for it, you can easy find a google image and replace.

a3muwy.jpg

You can see mine in the top right, next to the FM button, its an easy change.

Thanx for the help!