Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomDixon77

[Released!][FM15] Steklo X5

1. Go to steklo_x5\panels\background_selector

2. Edit backgrounds.xml. At the bottom you'll find the opacity selectors, take the hidn property off the 20% widget, and add it to the 40% widget.

3. For completeness, also edit workings.xml and swith the hidn values for these two lines:

<widget class="button" id="os40" text="40%" font="fonts/opacity_select" size="80" appearance="button/empty/button" auto_size="all" hidn="false">
<widget class="button" id="os20" text="20%" font="fonts/opacity_select" size="80" appearance="button/empty/button" auto_size="all" hidn="true">

Ok, I'll try that and see what I achieve.

What about putting a regular logo in the titlebar, can you help me with that?

Manged to fixed it. Turns out I shouldn't renamed my old 2014 folder to 2015 straight away. I re-setup with a new folder and copied the files over. The white background is now grey :D

Have used Steklo on every previous FM version I own so was waiting for this. Since trying it, though, all faces are gone on all skins even after clearing cache etc. Kits and backgrounds from the same graphics folder are fine but nothing calls back the faces. Any suggestions appreciated...

I've just downloaded this from the steam workshop, but mine appears to have a separate sidebar background when on any page related to my team (i.e. Squad, Training, Staff). It appears correctly when on any other page (Player profiles, Other team pages,

I have tried clearing the cache and reloading the skin but this hasn't cleared it.

Any suggestions? I can provide a screenshot if it helps and you are unsure.

I've just downloaded this from the steam workshop, but mine appears to have a separate sidebar background when on any page related to my team (i.e. Squad, Training, Staff). It appears correctly when on any other page (Player profiles, Other team pages,

I have tried clearing the cache and reloading the skin but this hasn't cleared it.

Any suggestions? I can provide a screenshot if it helps and you are unsure.

Have you restarted FM? If not, try that.

Actually, I think I've spotted it. Is it always like that, or just under certain circumstances?

For me, its always like that, i'll try later and see if it appears the right way with the default sidebar. Im not on the PC that i have FM right now.

Nothing great,theres a lot better to be found.
Can we please stop with all this negative stuff around here? The only thing comments like this are going to achieve is that people will stop sharing their work and eventually we'll end up with no skins.

How come I can't find the skin folder on my local drive? Downloaded Steklo from Steam, isn't it supposed to be in the Steam folder? It's not there, or my FM15 folder. All I see is a FMF-file.

How come I can't find the skin folder on my local drive? Downloaded Steklo from Steam, isn't it supposed to be in the Steam folder? It's not there, or my FM15 folder. All I see is an FMF-file.
When you get skins off of steam workshop you get a .fmf file in your skins folder. It will still work in game.

When you get skins off of steam workshop you get a .fmf file in your skins folder. It will still work in game.

Yes it does but I'd like to access the skin folders.

Yes it does but I'd like to access the skin folders.
Then you'll have to either download the skin from the Susie site HERE or unpack the .fmf file with the resource archiver.

dmTdQxR.jpg

Still the same. Now is more clear with another background.

I downloaded the skin from steam.

That's odd, I'm not aware of anyone else having that problem. Have you got any other mods, or changed the skin yourself?

That's odd, I'm not aware of anyone else having that problem. Have you got any other mods, or changed the skin yourself?
I've seen a few other people have the same problem with other skins, I haven't seen a fix anywhere yet though.

Then you'll have to either download the skin from the Susie site HERE or unpack the .fmf file with the resource archiver.

Thanks. Problem solved.

I've seen a few other people have the same problem with other skins, I haven't seen a fix anywhere yet though.

It's doubly weird, as that bar is using an image I created.

It's doubly weird, as that bar is using an image I created.
It happens with graphics that get sliced, like the caption box here: http://i.imgur.com/Kr3NwWj.png I haven't had it happen to me but as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with resolution or zoom levels and happens on both pc and mac. I've seen it happen with titlebars too but I can't find a screen shot right now.

Any means of removing the logo from the sidebar, to stop the scrolling on smaller screens?

Secondly, how do I display kits on the match screen without affecting the new styled title bar?

No mods installed and since i don't know much about changing the skin config so no... Pretty weird to be honest. Unlucky me by now that im in the few group of people that have this problem.

Great skin anyway! You never dissapoint with this skins.

Edit - Got to fix it! I changed my rendering mode from Software to GPU Assisted, that seems to be the problem.

BkSd0hL.jpg

Any means of removing the logo from the sidebar, to stop the scrolling on smaller screens?

Secondly, how do I display kits on the match screen without affecting the new styled title bar?

To remove the logo from the sidebar, edit steklo_x5/panels/sidebar menu table.xml. At the bottom of the file should be a chunk of code like this:

<!-- Club Logo -->
	<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />  
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="8" layout_children="true" />  

<attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="height" true_value="54" false_value="120"/>

<!-- Primary Logo -->
		<widget class="picture" id="Badg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">

<attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="height" true_value="54" false_value="120"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
				<boolean id="value" value="false"/>
			</attachment>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
			<record id="object_property">
				<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
				<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
			</record>
		</widget>     
	</container> 

Just remove that code, save the file and reload the skin.

Not sure what you mean on the second question.

dmTdQxR.jpg

Still the same. Now is more clear with another background.

I downloaded the skin from steam.

I'm having the same problem, however I downloaded the skin from sortitoutsi. Annoying, because apart from this it looks beautiful :thup:

Is there any way of fixing it beyond switching to GPU-assisted rendering? Having that setting on was causing my game to crash a few weeks ago...

B

I'm having the same problem, however I downloaded the skin from sortitoutsi. Annoying, because apart from this it looks beautiful :thup:

Is there any way of fixing it beyond switching to GPU-assisted rendering? Having that setting on was causing my game to crash a few weeks ago...

I suspect no, as it's not likely to be a skin issue.

Hey Tom. Big fan of your work with the skins. Not really a relevant question but I'm just curious. Where did the name 'Steklo' come from?

I name my skins after relevant words translated into foreign languages. Steklo is the phonetic spelling of the Russian word for glass

Hi Tom, great skin you have here, the best so far. Nice work m8!

Wondering if you could help me a little here.

QkUahZq.png

I don't know if it's visible to you but my sidebar has a scroll, it's missing one button down there that forces me to scroll down so I can see it. I was hoping if you knew how to make the button appear, leaving me without the scroll bar and showing all the buttons. I thought that a viable option would be to push down a little de club logo maybe? But I don't know, hopefuly you or someone has a solution! Btw my resolution is 1366x768 and i play on windowed mode...already tried the full screen but the "problem" remains the same

Nothing great,theres a lot better to be found.

can you post the link to your skin;)

thanks Tom your work is appreciated by the community here:D

Is there a way to add/edit 'media description' onto the players profile panel?

Yeah, we did this in another thread, have a quick search..

Great work on the skin mate nice and clean cut on every screen I've been on split screen for match is perfect, cheers for taking the time and effort.

The Susie link in the first post now points to v1.1, which has a couple of fixes a tweaked player overview page and a dedicated small sidebar version. And there's also an instant result button (which you'll need to enable)

Make read the instructions on the susie thread, if you don't the consequences will be dire! Mwahahahahaha! *ahem* sorry about that, got a bit carried away

Tom, does the updated version have a solid logo in the titlebar? And if not, can you still help/guide me with putting one in? FYI, I've removed the background logo from the titlebar. Thanks.

Tom, does the updated version have a solid logo in the titlebar? And if not, can you still help/guide me with putting one in? FYI, I've removed the background logo from the titlebar. Thanks.

It doesn't. Give me a minute, and I'll try and knock something up (the logos will be pretty tidgy though)

There you go, you might want to create a separate skin folder (that inherits whichever version of steklo you want to use, then pop this into the panels folder, so that if there's another revision, your changes don't get overwritten.

http://1drv.ms/1CmlrNr

There you go, you might want to create a separate skin folder (that inherits whichever version of steklo you want to use, then pop this into the panels folder, so that if there's another revision, your changes don't get overwritten.

http://1drv.ms/1CmlrNr

Thanks, Tom! I'll check it out and let you know if there are any problems.

On another note, I didn't have any other issues with the original release so I'm not sure what fixes you've included. The player overview is a nice touch I suppose but I actually prefer and use the default one with some personal additions/modifications as it gives me more info on the personal details panel (like preferred foot, height, weight, etc.). The only thing I would like is a slightly bigger player picture I suppose. Here is how it looks for me:

kEAhtso.jpg

Anyway, I've made way too many personal changes to the original release to start over with the 1.1 version. But just out of curiosity which files have you touched/edited/added to the newer version?

Thanks, Tom! I'll check it out and let you know if there are any problems.

On another note, I didn't have any other issues with the original release so I'm not sure what fixes you've included. The player overview is a nice touch I suppose but I actually prefer and use the default one with some personal additions/modifications as it gives me more info on the personal details panel (like preferred foot, height, weight, etc.). The only thing I would like is a slightly bigger player picture I suppose. Here is how it looks for me:

kEAhtso.jpg

Anyway, I've made way too many personal changes to the original release to start over with the 1.1 version. But just out of curiosity which files have you touched/edited/added to the newer version?

If you're updated files have a more recent 'modified date' they should be easy to pick out, you can just paste them into 1.1 when you d/l it. panel wise anyway

Good job! But I want to change the font size and I can't find this option in settings file. In last editions I was able to do that. Can you help me with that?

Hi Tom, brillant skin I just would like to know how to change the ingame editor button and icon. Thx.

1421784142-capture-d-ecran-2015-01-20-a-20-01-41.png

I downloaded from Steam a while back but am still v1.0. How do I force it to update?!

It should automatically download new update, not sure how Steam workshop works with graphics :D

I downloaded from Steam a while back but am still v1.0. How do I force it to update?!

Ideally, it would automatically update. However I've not been able to upload the new version through the steam workshop for some odd reason.

Are you going to bring out a skin for lower resolution screens? 1366 x 768, 60.00hz preferably.

Seems like every skinmaker works with high res like 1920x1080 so that's unlikely...

Are you going to bring out a skin for lower resolution screens? 1366 x 768, 60.00hz preferably.

It should work at any resolution. What doesn't work?