Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomDixon77

[Released!][FM15] Steklo X5

I don't see any difference from the already variety of skins available apart from the backgroung images and the name change to Rostock lll from the U21s sorry :(

Clearly not on the same planet!

I don't see any difference from the already variety of skins available apart from the backgroung images and the name change to Rostock lll from the U21s sorry :(

Clearly you need your eyes checked ASAP. Tom's Steklo skins are always different than everyone else's. So far this is the only one that offers something else as far as design.

Sorry but I really don't. No Disrespect but from the images of the opening post pictures I see no difference really. What do the team overview panels look like or the player overview panels? All I see is a change from the background images and the panel that comes with that And the club logo at the bottom of the menubar. I only ever play in windowed zoomed out 75% so if other uses play in different modes then that's their preference and totally different to mine. In the mode I play I cant see no difference to the BlueO skin released on the 24th

Well, the differences are quite obvious....too bad you can't see them. Good luck using the other skins.

Sorry but I really don't. No Disrespect but from the images of the opening post pictures I see no difference really. What do the team overview panels look like or the player overview panels? All I see is a change from the background images and the panel that comes with that And the club logo at the bottom of the menubar. I only ever play in windowed zoomed out 75% so if other uses play in different modes then that's their preference and totally different to mine. In the mode I play I cant see no difference to the BlueO skin released on the 24th

ZYDtXa8.png

That was taken on an earlier version (the header images are slightly different now), and there's a club profile screenshot in the first post (the Dortmund one). I don't change them too much, as I find a lot of the custom panels are a bit too busy for my preference.

Like the player overview panel Tom, looks much cleaner on yours than it does on mine, you've tidied it up nicely :)

All I see is a change from the background images and the panel that comes with that

I would also point out that the background selector you see in most skins is a revision of the one I first put in FM09 (On Amaga), which in turn is based on radstock's background selector panel. So I gets first dibs, seeing as radestock doesn't make skins any more.

Just popping in to say i am lurking in here often to see how the progress goes. Steklo is the only skin i use, its been great in previous versions. You do a great job, Tom.

Just popping in to say i am lurking in here often to see how the progress goes. Steklo is the only skin i use, its been great in previous versions. You do a great job, Tom.

I second that. This is the first thread I check everytime I visit the forum.

Looking great Tom.

Would you also be able to point us in the right direction of the stadium pic you use for the club details page? I had them before on my other laptop when I last played fm on fm13 so would like to use them again when i use your steklo skin on this version of fm.

Top work.

EDIT - no need, have found the thread and stadium pics. Can't wait for the new steklo now Tom...have used them and they always look the best.

It looks awesome, Tom. I can't wait for release as always. I'm wondering if you could post a screenshot with maximum resolution (whichever is available to you) and with zoom at 175% (again, if available to you).

Thanks in advance.

It looks awesome, Tom. I can't wait for release as always. I'm wondering if you could post a screenshot with maximum resolution (whichever is available to you) and with zoom at 175% (again, if available to you).

Thanks in advance.

175% makes the sidebar elements a bit too big even at 2560x1440, so the logo runs into the last couple of elements (I've cheated with the team in the screenshot). I'm trying to find a way around it, unfortunately the sidebar panel isn't very helpful in this regard.

gkHYmcp.jpg

Skin looks great!

Bit of a random question for you. Do you know which small flags are in the screenshot above? Is that part of the ESS pack? Look very nice. :)

175% makes the sidebar elements a bit too big even at 2560x1440, so the logo runs into the last couple of elements (I've cheated with the team in the screenshot). I'm trying to find a way around it, unfortunately the sidebar panel isn't very helpful in this regard.

gkHYmcp.jpg

Well, I play on MacBook Pro with Retina display so my resolution is even bigger than yours - 2880x1800 if I'm not mistaken. I will see how it looks once you release it. But I'm not too worried about it, if it's a problem I'll just remove the logo from the sidebar (I prefer the icons only version anyway) and place it back in the titlebar. What is the height of the titlebar, btw?

Ah, the nostalgia! Your Steklo skin was the first I ever downloaded for FM years back. It looks like you'll continue your tradition of making fantastic looking skins. I can't wait!

Looking at how much this has evolved in the coming weeks is very exciting! Some other skins have too many niggling things which always push me back to the default. Once Steklo gets released I rarely look back!

If it were ever possible I'd love to see a rebake on an old classic like Steklo 09 or even 10. Those were by far my faves! Im sure in FM2010 you released two skins?

I don't suppose anyone has any idea why the match box on the processing calendar only uses the top and middle slices, despite it being twice the heigh of the source image? *bangs head on desk*

DYxBhi4.jpg

I've also fixed this issue, so the sidebar will scroll instead of running into the logo.

I don't suppose anyone has any idea why the match box on the processing calendar only uses the top and middle slices, despite it being twice the heigh of the source image? *bangs head on desk*

DYxBhi4.jpg

MichaelMurray ?

Feel the excitement! It's a drop down menu!

3nmDbgA.png

do you know which graphic/paper controls the drop down menus? I'l lookng to amend the transparaceny on them like in the pic above. but cant find the right folder/paper file.

I've always liked these skins.

The only thing I would alter, would be to have the logo at the top of the sidebar rather than the bottom.

And bars going across the player rows with a transparency. This I can add myself so no biggie.

KUTGW

I've always liked these skins.

The only thing I would alter, would be to have the logo at the top of the sidebar rather than the bottom.

And bars going across the player rows with a transparency. This I can add myself so no biggie.

KUTGW

I could put the logo at the top, but it would leave a very obvious gap when you go to screens where the logo doesn't show.

Looks great Tom cant wait for release :) Do you know when you are hoping to release your skin?

I just had a question which I dont know if you will know the answer too. I am going to download the Faces mega pack from Sort It Out SI, however will my faces appear as big as yours just byusing your skin? Or is there something I need to change in the XML? If that's the case if you could let me know how to do it that would be great.

Keep up the good work! :)

Can't wait for your skin man!

I always play with skins, but this year, I can't find a really good one, and yours was the one I always used on FM14, so, like I said, I can't wait!

A round of applause for you!

Edit : And my first post on that forum was for you, what a gift! :p:thup:

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but what Logo pack do you use?

I belive they are the ESS logo pack if I remember correctly, Available from some well known community sites

cant wait best skin out there.have you got instant result button on there

No, I don't put it in as I don't want to foist it on people (I don't use it, for instance)