Sports Interactive Community
rebeldx81

subscribed tactics not showing in game

OK i am clearly doing something wrong so am asking for help/advice

i subscribe to tactics through the steam workshop, but they are not showing up at all in my tactics, i go to manage tactics, import ........ n the only files there are my own n links 2 my directory, nothing relted to anything i have subscribed to???

its only the schemesave 433 tactic that doesnt seem to download, i tried the 1st version and it downloaded fine, then tried the version for 15.3 and it didnt update / download.

So i tried to download another random tactic off the workshop and it downloaded fine so it seems like its a problem with the tactic that ed james put on workshop today.

google Steam Workshop Downloader. Paste the link of the tactic in the workshop and you can download the .fmf file and put it in you tactics folder

google Steam Workshop Downloader. Paste the link of the tactic in the workshop and you can download the .fmf file and put it in you tactics folder

Umm no you can't

works a treat :)