Too much stars players

I'm playing as Arsenal, starting the second season and I've a "problem".

I want to play Verrati, Ramsey, Wilshere, Romero, Sanchez and Falcao all together in my starting eleven. But I don't know how to associate them together.. I play a quite attacking football, not possession based but I don't want to be over dominated.

Any help will be very appreciated!

You're gonna have to play 4231 narrow to even fit those players together, but I doubt the team is going to be very balanced. Your entire midfield is going to be an unbalanced group of technical weak midgets, kind of like Arsenal in real life...

Something like

RB: Fullback Support

CB: Cover

CB: Defend

LB: Wingback Attack

Verrati MC-R: Deep Lying Playmaker Support

Romero MC-L: Central Midfielder Defend

Sanchez AMC-R: Shadow Striker Attack

Ramsey AMC: Attacking Midfielder Support

Wilshere AMC-L: Advanced Playmaker Support

Falcao STR: Complete Forward Attack

I would play either Standard or Counter and give individual instructions to the front 4 to make them Close Down More and have the other 6 keep their shape more. This should be a good enough starting point. Check the stickied guides to make further adjustments.

You're gonna have to play 4231 narrow to even fit those players together, but I doubt the team is going to be very balanced. Your entire midfield is going to be an unbalanced group of technical weak midgets, kind of like Arsenal in real life...

Something like

RB: Fullback Support

CB: Cover

CB: Defend

LB: Wingback Attack

Verrati MC-R: Deep Lying Playmaker Support

Romero MC-L: Central Midfielder Defend

Sanchez AMC-R: Shadow Striker Attack

Ramsey AMC: Attacking Midfielder Support

Wilshere AMC-L: Advanced Playmaker Support

Falcao STR: Complete Forward Attack

I would play either Standard or Counter and give individual instructions to the front 4 to make them Close Down More and have the other 6 keep their shape more. This should be a good enough starting point. Check the stickied guides to make further adjustments.

Surely a narrow diamond would be the best way to accomodate those 4 midfielders, with Sanchez and Falcao up top.

Romero as a HB/AM/DM, Verrati as a Roaming playmaker or DLP, Ramsey as CMa, Wilshere at the tip as an APs/a. Or, even better, in a 4-1-3-2, with Wilshere as an APs in midfield, not AM.

Archived