training advice

hi everyone advice is need,

im trying to find a good balance between my team training workload and my individual player workload as my players seem to be getting upset.

too much and they moan they are over worked, not enough and they say its too light.

in pre-season my training is mainly on tactics in match preparation and fitness in general training workload is very high, during season i lower it to high and balaced general training and match preparation is adjusted for which type of team im facing.

individual training i usually start on high depending on whether they are learning a new position or certain aspects on there attributes or new roles.

then as they start mentioning i lower or leaving them as they are.

now what i would like to know is how to balance these out so i can keep each player happy?

I usually knock match prep down to about 1/4 when the tactic is familiar and run general training on low for the season ( this is after pre-season which could be on team cohesion if alot of new players or fitness)

That way i have their indiviual training on high to try and maximise their growth, i want there workload to be heavy. Seems to mostly work but i might get the odd whinger.

I seem to do really well with not many injuries aswell but that could be just luck to.

I tend to get Match Preparation at highest level until we are familiar, then reduce it afterwards. I tend to have a low level of team training, followed by a high level of individual training, but then reduce it for players who do not deal with it. For example, Lukas Podolski often complains to me about anything resembling extra work, so he is light individual, on top of low team training. But I can give Walcott extra role training, plus a new PPM and he is very happy with his deal.

Archived