Assigning Squad Numbers in Advanced Rules

I created a lower league and want to use squad numbers in there. Obviously, simply clicking on "uses squad numbers" in the competition in the advanced rules does not work. My search here in this forum was unsuccessful, therefore I ask if somebody can give me an advice, which would be much appreciated. Thank you for your help!

I created a lower league and want to use squad numbers in there. Obviously, simply clicking on "uses squad numbers" in the competition in the advanced rules does not work. My search here in this forum was unsuccessful, therefore I ask if somebody can give me an advice, which would be much appreciated. Thank you for your help!

Did you add the squad selection dates/cutoff and requirements as well?

After checking the advanced rules, I have to ask again. Where can I find the squad selection dates? Under "competition", I could only find the league setup date and the Date Range of the fixtures and there are already entries. What kind of requierements do you mean and where can I find them? Thanks again.

its under fixture rules

so find the fixture rule that shows up in ''competition'' of league created

then click on the nation you used it opens up a drop down menu

click fixture rules- then open the one you need and add it there

There's a field called "fixture rules index", and it had the entry "21" in the competitions I created. I checked the file I have used for the same competition in FM14, and there was a "2" in this field, I changed the related entries in my file to 2 and there you are, it works now. Thanks again for your help!