Sports Interactive Community

Evening all,

I know that automatic tutoring has been put in this year, is there any way to turn it off?

Couple of reasons

1. Players keep falling out with eachother

2. Most of the "experienced" players in my squad are utter dross, and I wouldn't let them near my 16 year old potential wonderkid with a barge pole.

Great feature in principal...

There doesn't seem to be a long term problem if the players fall out. There is a short term drop in morale but that can be recovered from with winnign games.

I've experienced the same as macca72 but tend to agree with Spankie that it doesn't seem to be a long term problem.

In the same way as the community requested tweaks to Training, which have been implemented in FM15, I'd propose that control of tutoring should be added to the Wishlist thread and fingers then crossed for FM16 :)

It's a decent idea actually, so I'll pop it there myself :brock:

Duplicate message

Would probably be helpful. I got my first "tutoring" message today saying that player A has fallen out with player B and they won't work together anymore. My reaction was pretty much who and why? followed by - shrug - ok, whatever, next.

I don't mean in negatively but it definitely can be improved for FM16.

I've experienced the same as macca72 but tend to agree with Spankie that it doesn't seem to be a long term problem.

In the same way as the community requested tweaks to Training, which have been implemented in FM15, I'd propose that control of tutoring should be added to the Wishlist thread and fingers then crossed for FM16 :)

It's a decent idea actually, so I'll pop it there myself :brock:

So long as it get's there...

That way I can hold you responsible if it doesn't get implemented (because everyone knows all you mods work for SEGA)

;)

I've now played a full season and tutoring for me really is just a news item. I got four of those reports over the season with 3 falling out and one being happy. My reaction was, oh well, oh well, oh well, and then cool for the one that worked and that's it pretty much. Just an afterthought. Hopefully they can give more control next year as the way it is now for me maybe they improve but its really all in the background.

I have noticed often that my youth players determination dropped, as the tutors determination was lower...

Yeah with due respect I'm not sure how this was conceived in any shape or form as an improvement or a useful feature

Maybe they'll make a change via patch just like that did to bring back more options for tutoring in the full FM15