[FM15] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

I apologise if I sounded "self entitled", I didn't mean to come across that way. Of course, I know full well that Australia is in the game. I should have been more explicit - it was the frustration and puzzlement at not seeing the Australian LOWER leagues ( i.e. from the N.P.L. down to the state league division two. ) being made PLAYABLE that perplexed me. Particularly, ( as I said ) when other Asian nations of much inferior reputations were catered for IN DETAIL.That is why I brought up Australia's ( undeniable ) recent progress at league and national level. It wasn't to boast, it was meant to raise awareness of the apparent unfairness of leaving our LOWER leagues out.

Yes, I agree that providing FULL league pyramids for ANY country takes a lot of time and effort. But my point is ; If you're GOING TO DO SO - why go to all that trouble for other, relatively minor, nations, and leave out a MAJOR nation's like Australia ? Nothing against those minnow countries of course, but please be fair to us Aussies.

Thankyou very much by the way, for the link to that other file. It might be what I'm looking for. I just wish Claassen could have done it as well ( or instead ).

Cheers !

P.S. I wonder what Claassen himself has to say on the matter ? ( My query was, after all, originally directed at him. )

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously still don't seem to understand that Claassen never intended to touch league systems from nations that were already playable. You could make the request that he do it (although I doubt he would), but it's really no surprise that he didn't include playable league structures like Australia since it was never part of the original objective.

But that's just it - all the Aussie leagues below the main one ( the A-League ) aren't playable. They're the ones I'd like TO BE playable. I think Claassen should have prioritised doing those leagues FIRST, before moving on to the other ( non playable nations ). Why ? Because as I said, the Australian football is of a higher standard / reputation than the minnow nations in the region. Thus it ought to be given first consideration. To be honest I can't understand why this is being queried so much. Surely, it's logical common sense ? ?

But that's just it - all the Aussie leagues below the main one ( the A-League ) aren't playable. They're the ones I'd like TO BE playable. I think Claassen should have prioritised doing those leagues FIRST, before moving on to the other ( non playable nations ). Why ? Because as I said, the Australian football is of a higher standard / reputation than the minnow nations in the region. Thus it ought to be given first consideration. To be honest I can't understand why this is being queried so much. Surely, it's logical common sense ? ?

Of course. Australia is a football powerhouse. It would have won the world cup if the European and South American nations were not participating. Seriously, it was more fun for me to stimulate more nations in the world than focusing on one particular country with more lower level leagues.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Claasen, I have been playing in New Zealand and just wanted to give you some feedback.

There appears to be an issue with jobs in the top tier in New Zealand. The regional leagues work as expected, but there don't seem to be any job openings in the top tier at all. I did wonder if it was just my save and manager's were getting their teams to perform as expected, so I created a test file and holidayed until 2020. There were no managerial changes at all, either via sackings or contracts running down.

In the save that I actually play, jobs in that top tier don't even get to the "insecure" stage.

Anyway, I just wanted to make you aware as it could be something you could fix.

Cheers.

How about instead of complaining about the work someone has done, why not do it yourself if you are so bothered?

• 3 weeks later...
Claassen, this site (http://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-2015-world-league-megapack/) states that there has been an update today (Updated: 09.03.2015 (on website)). But when I click on "Download", the file I get has the upload time 2015-02-27 14:03:36. Where can I get the latest update?

Sorry for the confusion. It's the date I updated to the last version of Claassens work on website with his new link.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Great work, I usually have these packs installed even if I am not using them. I have a question though.

I am using it alongside an English lower divisions pack (AndyMUFC). I have noticed that at least 4 random teams from around the world are available to me to manage, and seem to have become part of the Robert Dyas cup. They are a Faroese team, Georgian, Tongan (weird that there isn't even a Tongan league pack), and Moldovan.

Any idea why this might be? In the game they sign English players as though they are part of the English league, however only their reserves seem to play matches.

I know you are not supposed to mix packs and if I have either the Claassen's packs selected, or the AndyMUFC pack selected, but not both, then I don't get a problem but I was just wondering if anyone knew why the game produced this strange behaviour.

Secondly.. If I were to have the packs installed but not select to run any leagues from the new added nations; is there any effect on the game?

Hi, how do i get this to work? Do i go into the folders of each individual continent and then take those files out? Or do i just put the folders in the editor data folder? Thanks.

I had to take them out of the folders as only he XML based ones would register. Just pop the files into the editor data folder.

• 10 months later...

Archived