Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM15] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

You'll find this here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g0x8x ... e_compl.7z

Bhutan D 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ea1x ... 0B8FDF.fmf

South Korea (6th division)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/246b9 ... 214A65.fmf

China (three divisions)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwlfh ... 220CF3.fmf

Honk-Kong (full league system + university league)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d5civ ... 27C48B.fmf

These updates are make by me, you can download and play, add teams or divisions, you can correct mistake eventually that's the open update for all community.

Looks like the new database update has made some of the leagues (Bolivia, a few smaller European ones, some of the African and Asian ones) not work.

When could we expect an update? :)

Also, any chance of Chinese Taipei Intercities League making it in? Would be fun to play as!

Looks like the new database update has made some of the leagues (Bolivia, a few smaller European ones, some of the African and Asian ones) not work.

When could we expect an update? :)

Also, any chance of Chinese Taipei Intercities League making it in? Would be fun to play as!

Confirmed not working with new database.

Hi,

I correct now the mistakes for that all leagues are compatible with the 15.3 patch. Also updated of point deduction in Europe.

Release tonight!

It's a bit longer and more complicated than expected.

I fixed all the errors of the continents except in Europe currently.

The links remain the same in the 1st page. Europe tomorrow night.

All leagues are now compatible with the patch 15.3!

Updated of 2-3 format leagues, and points deductions.

All leagues are now compatible with the patch 15.3!

Updated of 2-3 format leagues, and points deductions.

Thanks for your work!

claassen thanks for this.

I've encountered an issue with New Zealand league, as Auckland City and Team Wellington qualified for 2016 OFC Champions League even if neither of them won regular season or the final series. Those are the same teams qualified for OFC CL in first season fwiw. I was runnning the NZ league and the A-league (default, no edits) if that helps.

You'll find this here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g0x8x ... e_compl.7z

Bhutan D 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ea1x ... 0B8FDF.fmf

South Korea (6th division)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/246b9 ... 214A65.fmf

China (three divisions)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwlfh ... 220CF3.fmf

Honk-Kong (full league system + university league)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d5civ ... 27C48B.fmf

These updates are make by me, you can download and play, add teams or divisions, you can correct mistake eventually that's the open update for all community.

Re-up? all are invalid

claassen thanks for this.

I've encountered an issue with New Zealand league, as Auckland City and Team Wellington qualified for 2016 OFC Champions League even if neither of them won regular season or the final series. Those are the same teams qualified for OFC CL in first season fwiw. I was runnning the NZ league and the A-league (default, no edits) if that helps.

Fiji first season, I finish 2nd in the league, news item says I qualified for the OCL but adds the team who finished 6th instead of me!

Hi I downloaded the main megapack link, installed it to the editor data folder but only get the Gold Cup U20 and Oceania Cup U20 competitions as files to load when starting a new game, any idea what I may have done wrong?

Hi I downloaded the main megapack link, installed it to the editor data folder but only get the Gold Cup U20 and Oceania Cup U20 competitions as files to load when starting a new game, any idea what I may have done wrong?

*.fmf Files must be read directly from under editor data folder... So cut/copy *.fmf files from the continent folders and paste to main editor data folder...

claassen

how about adding second level and realistic rules to Uzbekistan update? i can give all information

the second division in uzbekistan is impossible to do, it is very complicated.

I tried, much thought, but I didn't happen. The format of these competition is very special.

yes, i understand. two groups with split and playoffs...

Fiji first season, I finish 2nd in the league, news item says I qualified for the OCL but adds the team who finished 6th instead of me!

claassen based on this and my New Zealand experience, there might be an issue with Oceania Champions League qualification? any way to fix this?

claassen based on this and my New Zealand experience, there might be an issue with Oceania Champions League qualification? any way to fix this?

It's the Oceania Champions League which is bad encoded by sigames.

Must to rebuild this competition, like last year, to solve this problem ..

There will be a small update with updated of iran, sudan and removing duplicates on the winners of several competitions in historics.

digi101, view 1st post.

It's the Oceania Champions League which is bad encoded by sigames.

Must to rebuild this competition, like last year, to solve this problem ..

There will be a small update with updated of iran, sudan and removing duplicates on the winners of several competitions in historics.

digi101, view 1st post.

ah didn't know that, thanks. Hopefully you can find some time to rebuild the OFC CL at some point, thanks anyway for all your work :)

A final version of Megapack is available, including:

- Change in Sudan league: 15 teams from 2015

- Iran: foreigners limited to 4.

- Remove duplicates on the historic of some competitions.

- Rebuilding of Oceania Champions League (so that there is real qualifications for the Oceania leagues) and with real format (semi final and final in 1 match)

edit: Actually, looking at the fixtures, i think it might have international breaks already, the one it skipped over was early 2014 the others seem to be in there, i guess this is something to do with being able to start the game in the 'past' rather than the regular starting period of other leagues.

I'm enjoying a save using your Faroe Islands download, but is there any way to add the international breaks? I've had a look in the editor but nothing seems to stand out as relating to that.

When i get further into it i foresee trouble with International call-ups clashing with league fixtures.

claassen

three more questions:

- i saw you updated Sudanese League. could you update Uzbek Oliy Liga, there're 16 teams in it, instead of 14

- do you (or other updaters) plan to make a realistic structure of AFC Club Cup?

- how about Afghani Premier League update? it has a really good website, which has plenty of information about teams and players. i have a plan to make a custom database of afghani players. so it could be interesting for crappers)

Is there a way to change FC Andorra so their players don't say they need to move country when they are based at the same stadium as my team ( Penya Encarnada)

also. I upgraded facilities recently. they went from basic youth and poor training to poor youth and basic training

A final version of Megapack is available, including:

- Change in Sudan league: 15 teams from 2015

- Iran: foreigners limited to 4.

- Remove duplicates on the historic of some competitions.

- Rebuilding of Oceania Champions League (so that there is real qualifications for the Oceania leagues) and with real format (semi final and final in 1 match)

Hi classen,

Great work!

If I'm subscribed to your files through the Steam Workshop, am I covered? Are the files in the workshop updated?

I plan on finally opening a career game next week, so it would be great to know that I have all of the updated files.

Hi claassen,

Thanks for all your hard work on the update, but still having problem with one of countries, that's New Caledonia with the red triangle showing when setting up a new game on the custom databases. It's saying maximum twelve (12) teams in the division & found seventeen (17) teams. Is there something I could do to solve this or is it easier for you to have look at this and sort it out for me.

EvTqcrQ.jpg

Last of the latest updates for FM15:

Fiji: 1 relegation

Haiti: 11 clubs in 2014, 20 clubs in 2015 and 18 clubs from 2016

Uzbekistan: from 2015, the 15th of the 1st division plays a relegation playoff

Vietnam: 8 clubs in the 2nd division instead of 10. 22 teams in the cup.

Belize: Play-off of the opening stage and closing stage are played in a league round and not cup

Maybe to next year for FM16. :)

No, it's OK normally.

Re-download the megapack.

I've re-downloaded megapack & now it's working fine, thank you.

Tried downloading the pack a few times but finding a lot of leagues are showing with the red warning triangle next to them saying not enough teams found.

Is that a known problem ? I'm on a fresh install too with no other updates than the official one.

Hmmm. Reimported manually rather than the Steam Workshop. Getting a crash upon setting up a new save but if the SI Gibraltarleague isnt selected in the custom files then it seems all leagues will work

Download the megapack in the 1st page and all will be well.

And yes, the crash of Gibraltar is due at the limit of 69 countries "updated" not to exceed.

That is why I made only 69 countries + 6 international/continental competitions. ;)

Ahhh. Now it's all working, Inc Gibraltar when i get rid of Belize.

Great work with all these leages.

Now where to start managing ?!?

Hi, I've tried downloading this but the only things appearing are Gold Cup u20 and Oceania Cup u20, any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Hi, I've tried downloading this but the only things appearing are Gold Cup u20 and Oceania Cup u20, any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

fmf files MUST be placed in the main editor data folder and not in a sub-folder...

The Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Cup first round is in August, but the the first round draw takes place in November, so none of the matches happen. I would fix it in the editor myself but I'm not sure what to change.

Is there still a limit on the number of edited data files you can include? Tried to include all, then just load all of Oceania, and get crashes on trying to load. On 15.3 db. Trying to load without all of the European nations seems to be OK, but wondered if it's just that or a known issue

Claassen - You left out one of the biggest footballing countries in Asia - Australia ! WHY ? This is a great download, but as an Aussie, I feel neglected and somewhat peeved that you don't seem to be aware of the big strides forward in quality that Australian football has taken over the last decade. The A-League is improving every season, so much so that the Western Sydney Wanderers won the Asian Champions League a short while ago. And our national team has recently won the Asian Nations Cup !!! Not only that, but just a few days ago we also held the current world champions Germany, to a very creditable draw ! Bearing this in mind, it's incredible that you have included tiny, less significant ( footballing wise ) teams like Hong Kong, India, Jordan and Bahrain for example, yet you don't consider Australia to be of much bigger stature and importance in comparison? .....PLEASE !

I hope this was nothing more than an unfortunate oversight on your part. Will you be therefore, be providing a FULL league pyramid for us Aussies in the near future ? I believe we're more than deserving of it, don't you ?

Claassen - You left out one of the biggest footballing countries in Asia - Australia ! WHY ? This is a great download, but as an Aussie, I feel neglected and somewhat peeved that you don't seem to be aware of the big strides forward in quality that Australian football has taken over the last decade. The A-League is improving every season, so much so that the Western Sydney Wanderers won the Asian Champions League a short while ago. And our national team has recently won the Asian Nations Cup !!! Not only that, but just a few days ago we also held the current world champions Germany, to a very creditable draw ! Bearing this in mind, it's incredible that you have included tiny, less significant ( footballing wise ) teams like Hong Kong, India, Jordan and Bahrain for example, yet you don't consider Australia to be of much bigger stature and importance in comparison? .....PLEASE !

I hope this was nothing more than an unfortunate oversight on your part. Will you be therefore, be providing a FULL league pyramid for us Aussies in the near future ? I believe we're more than deserving of it, don't you ?

Self-entitled much? :D

As you may not have noticed, this file enables leagues which ARE NOT ALREADY PLAYABLE in FM15. Australia is already in the game, so it's not really what the OP is focusing on, I would think.

You don't seem to be really aware that providing a FULL league pyramid (how full? down to grassroots football?) takes an enormous amount of work and research. Demanding one because you deserve it seems to me to be quite rude tbh.

Happily, a simple search of this forum turns up this file, which may be what you're looking for. I haven't used it but it seems to tick all the boxes.