[FM15] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The South American leagues works very well. Why ?

What problem you have with Venezuela? Venezuela works fine, except that I could not include the 2 or 3 B Teams in 2nd division if not, it worked badly (because of the very complicated format), so I replaced.

PS: i corrected a bug on the league of IRAK, on the rules.

I just asked as the older versions of FM couldnt replicate Apertura/Clasura correctly or the relegation rules, or even things like tracking the correct history of Champions etc... all sorts of wierd things that South America has that Europe dosent :)

Ive not tried it, was just asking and thanks for confirming.

As for Venezuela, well thats my OCD tbh and I uunderstand why you had to make the minor change.

Yes, the formats of all competitions, the history of champions and the relegations rules are correct (the number of points of teams for relegation on the average points in Bolivia and Paraguay is also correct for 2012, 2013) ;)

Yes, the formats of all competitions, the history of champions and the relegations rules are correct (the number of points of teams for relegation on the average points in Bolivia and Paraguay is also correct for 2012, 2013) ;)

Lovely stuff

Thanks mate for clarifying all this, much appreciated :thup:

Hello Classen,

EXCELENTE work ;) but i have a good idea ;)

The alloys to be more realistic transfers have a system like the reality. So, here I leave the idea of composing preferences of transfers in various leagues / nations. (For example: Latvia has a tendency for Japanese players bosnia one or trends for servian players, etc etc.) What you think?

cheers

Hey Claassen i'm having some problems with my game save. My game with FK Liepaja in Latvia keeps generating crash dump on the same date in may 2018.

The moderator in the crashes forum asked me to ask you if there are any issues on your end?

I'm only using the european and south american files from when there were no others yet. Could there be some issues then that are fixed now?

anyways ty.

Hi Classeen, you've clearly put a lot of time and effort in here to better people's playing experience so credit to you for that.

Can I just ask, do you give prize money for this individual leagues or is it automatically generated on the competition's reputation, how does it work? I'm only using your South American leagues.

Another request I have: Iran doesn't play in the WAFF Championships anymore since last year, they permanently quit the WAFF to join the CAFF (with Uzbekistan and other central asian countries) so they don't play the WAFF every year anymore. However in FM they keep including Iran and making it participate to the WAFF so its very annoying if you manage them. Is there any way we can correct that?

Claassen tu m'as pas repondu? Comment est ce que j'peux elever l'Iran de la competition "WAFF" ?

@ Andrew Stockton and blankfile: updates tested in same time until 2027: no crash dump for me... and lot of peoples!

Crashs dumps are not from my updates. Looking for another way. ;)

@Colorado: I already answered above on the question of prize money ..

@Persee: The competition must be recreate with the editor for remove Iran!

Changes to 11/12/14:

- All leagues are compatible with the patch 14.2

- Added International competitions: Oceania Cup U20, Gold Cup U20 and Gulf Cup of Nations

- Bugs corrected on Jamaica, Sudan and Iraq leagues.

Links in the 1st page.

Lots of things are duplicated on my game. When selecting leagues, for instance, The Oceania section was repeated about 10 times on my screen (Kept scrolling down and it was just that section over and over)

Now, having chosen to play in the El Salvador league, the competitions small section on the manager home page has the league I'm in listed thrice (where it says what position I can get).

EDIT: Also I was wondering if you were going to introduce Cook Islands and Tonga leagues, given that I am able to play as the manager of their national teams it would be good to have their leagues too.

For Oceania section and El Salvador league, yes, these are small bugs but this is not depend on my updates but on the game in general.

Anyway, this doesn't prevent any to play! These are really just small details..

For Cook Islands and Tonga, no, sorry. I finished.

Im not 100% on this but it appears one of the modded South American leagues is either clashing with an existing league or has its own problem, as come 2019 the Copa Libertadores stops working.... as I believe (based on an old fix by SI for the Mexico issue) that qualification for the tournament by one of the modded nations is not working at that point.

Sounds weird bu SI had this issue in Beta with Mexico and fixed it. Now in my game with all South American Leagues and Mexico loaded from the default game, plus Venezuela, Ecuador, Paraguay and Bolivia from this mod, come 2019 the Libertadores stops working.

If I run a game with just the SI South American leagues, the bug dosent happen - also if i run South American and Mexico from SI, no issues there

Ive not tested each modded nation individually tbh and i might get round to that if I can... but im just chucking this out there in case you know of anything or if anyone else has had the problem

Im sure we can find a solution if it is to do with the modded leagues, or maybe they are just not compatible with one or more of the SI leagues idk

Cheers mate, ill update anything if i can find it

claassen, first of all, you did a great job!

I'm a in-match kit corrector editor addict, I've corrected some kits of your leagues for personal use (them are now correlated with the 2D kits avaible in sortitoutsi).

Can I upload those mods of your leagues with the edits for the community?

Bonjour,

est-ce que ce serait possible de realiser la 3e (eventuellement la 4e) division polonaise ?

Au cas ou je suis partant pour aider dans les infos et les recherches.

Not needed. Polish FM team has already done it. 3rd and 4th level are included, the works over 5th level are continued.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6svp8kad35idzcj/PLU_0_5.zip

or

http://hostr.co/6JU8lG00vyNw

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, claasen. I have Russian version of FM15 15.1.3. I downloaded your MegaPatch, extracted everything to "editor data" folder, but I have only U20 Golden Cup competitions available. Can the problem be in my version?

same problem

This is great work, Claassen, thanks for all that you do, man! But, I'm having an issue, I have the real names fix for FM2015 but when I go to play in Japan, the players are still all randoms/computer generated. This is using your J-League. All the leagues are there, just no real players. Any suggestions?

great work Claassen,

But in the saudi pro league (now named ALJ League) players' positions and stats are not compatible with the real-life players.

players who are center backs are strikers and the opposite

any suggestions??

Thanks, Yes, updates planned for this week:

- Algeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia, Sudan, DR Congo

- Japan, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam

- New-Zealand, Tahiti, New Caledonia, Fiji

Updates planned for the next week and END (except request exceptional and interesting)

- Belize, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad&Tobago; the CFU Championship and the rebuilding of CLAN for to play the CLAN with these countries that i cited.

- Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Syria, Yemen

- Angola, Mali, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Lybia

- American Samoa, Cook Islands, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon and Vanuatu

- Gold Cup U20 and Oceania Cup U20 (but there is, for the moment, a bug in the editor for international competitions)

I make sure that all my updates will be compatible there between.

For the moment, test until 2029 OK. :)

Could you link me to the Zimbabwe league ?

I'm having problems with the Vietnam league. There seems to be a second file being created every time I run the game, called "Vietnam leagues update by claassen_1C9C9FB1-A27E-4DB5-AA8F-990E64418F1E", and it is creating mismatches which mean I can't play with the Vietnam league. Any idea what that could be?

• 2 weeks later...

It does not seem possible to use these leagues with LFC MARSHALL transfer update. If i deselect it, it seems to work fine, with it, it doesn't.

Really want to have transfer updates... Is there a way? :confused:

Great job by the way! :applause:

Archived