Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM15] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

Nice research on FYR Macedonia, Montenegro & Malta all are very accurate :D Is true very little to no prize money in Malta clubs depend on UEFA prize money to surrvive (source Birkirkara club secretary)

When there are no reserves leagues, it's because they don't exist IRL.

This is often the case in Africa where there are 2 youth teams.

OK for Tonga, I'd see.

Moldova, Luxembourg and European Pack in the 1st post.

All countries in South America and Europe are now playable !!

And of course, all my updates are compatible therebetween. (tested without problem until 2020!) :)

It took a lot of searching but I finally found prize € for Moldova :lol:

Should be set at

1st - €45k

2nd -€36k

3rd - €31k

THANK YOU for all your work claassen :applause::cool:

Claasen, i can help you for small countries. If you make africans league as Lesoto,Mauritius, Seychelles and small countries inother continent.

I"m belgian and my french is better than my English :)

For the moment, I intend to do the 70 same countries that last year, but if you want to do other countries, OK :)

Thanks Lolo685, prize money set for Moldavia

Updates of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and U.A.E in the 1st post :)

Superb work by claassen!

San Marino league is now very realistic despite their strange rules: good job mate ;)

Happy careers to everyone

does anybody know what the maximum number of leagues you can run is??

In FM14 it was 69 I believe. You couldn't load more than 69 nations and no more than 74 editor files. I tried more and my game kept crashing, I am now playing with 67 nations and all leagues made playable and it hasn't crashed up to this point.

In FM14 it was 69 I believe. You couldn't load more than 69 nations and no more than 74 editor files. I tried more and my game kept crashing, I am now playing with 67 nations and all leagues made playable and it hasn't crashed up to this point.

Is that for FM15? Did you not see the function rule group error on startup? I'm getting that error (and then a crash dump) when I load multiple files on FM15.

Is that for FM15? Did you not see the function rule group error on startup? I'm getting that error (and then a crash dump) when I load multiple files on FM15.

It's FM15 indeed. Loaded 69 nations now with all leagues playable and I get the function rule group error yes but no crash dump.

Claassen Hello!

I would love it to be available to expansion of Chile in South America. And would like done extra leagues India, this championship is very interesting today.

I also make my request in Honduras, Costa Rica and Egypt.

Thanks for your excellent job of creating and editing, you are better!

Yes, for FM14, I don't know why there was this limit of 69 countries updates. With 69 updates, it worked very well but If you would select 70 countries updated, the matches were not simulated in some leagues

To see this year for FM15..

Thanks Leon_fogo, Honduras, Costa Rica and Egypt will come.

For Chile, no, sorry..

Bahrain, Iran and Kuwait in the 1st post. And that's all for this week. :)

Claassen, you are fantastic. Look forward to the North Americas so I can have a whole America save.

Thank you. This will less fast this week because I work, while last week I was on holidays .. :)

Do you prefer that I alternate between continents and I do at first the major countries (Costa Rica, N-Z, Tunisia, Marocco..etc), or continent after continent ??

I will do the same 70 countries that last year: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/370821-Leagues-updates-Africa-South-America-North-America-small-European-countries

For North Korea leagues, I don't know. Last year, I found no information on this country

Yes, tonight, i will do Costa Rica, Guatemala and Honduras. ;)

And the edition of India my friend?

I see more issues in various forums assure that theirs is the most well made and crafted! Again congratulations! : D

For India, i don't know, i will see...

Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala in the 1st post.

I will do also tonight Panama, Salvador and Nicaragua. :)

Awesome work Classsen. Dedication! Cannot wait for the African leagues!

Yes tomorrow night, I will do a few African leagues.

At first, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia.

In France, we know well these 3 countries... :D

Panama, Salvador and Nicaragua in the 1st post.

Trying to start a game with these new Central American ones but I keep getting redirected to the credits page, or they don't show up in the 'Choose Nations' page - anyone else getting this?

Hi. Will you be doing New Zealand and Thailand as well this year? I love playing them on FM 14 and hopefully can play them this year as well. Really love your work.

Thanks, Yes, updates planned for this week:

- Algeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia, Sudan, DR Congo

- Japan, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam

- New-Zealand, Tahiti, New Caledonia, Fiji

Updates planned for the next week and END (except request exceptional and interesting)

- Belize, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad&Tobago; the CFU Championship and the rebuilding of CLAN for to play the CLAN with these countries that i cited.

- Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Syria, Yemen

- Angola, Mali, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Lybia

- American Samoa, Cook Islands, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon and Vanuatu

- Gold Cup U20 and Oceania Cup U20 (but there is, for the moment, a bug in the editor for international competitions)

I make sure that all my updates will be compatible there between.

For the moment, test until 2029 OK. :)

just so you know some other guy has done the oceania ones, so you could postpone them and do all the african ones ;-)

Yes i saw but I would do also Oceania by being a little more specific on the rules and the formats of competitions ;)

Algeria, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia in the 1st post

No 2nd division in Egypt because not enough clubs in the database.

78 clubs IRL in 2nd division (6 groups of 13 teams), only 43 in the database, and I don't create any ID, for compatibility between all my updates.

For dates also in Egypt, I am based on the basic dates because this league was disturbed the 2-3 last years with Al-Masry affair...

Claassen, which bug do you mean for the international competitions? The same one where the qualifications wasn't used properly?

No, for the international competitions, the bug is that the tournament stoppes after 1st edition. It isn't played anymore..

For Wellington Phoenix reserves in the ASB Premiership, yes, I will look if it's possible. Can they qualify for the Champions League OCL?

Today: Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Angola, Zambia. ;) I don't understand why the competitions from other African countries (Cameroon, Sudan, Mali..etc) are not yet in the database.. Everything must be create :(

I don't understand why the competitions from other African countries (Cameroon, Sudan, Mali..etc) are not yet in the database.. Everything must be create :(

Please report it in the African DB thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/399799-Africa-(Official)-Data-Issues. I theoretically could add these competitions to the main DB myself, but as I'm not a researcher for Africa, it would be much better if it's done by him.

Sorry, in french for the question of prize money:

Pour les prize money, c'est une question qui revient souvent...

Alors, je les mets lorsque je les trouve ou qu'on me les a donnés... Sinon, non, car je trouve ça irréaliste et subjectif de mettre des sommes au hasard alors que justement; il y a plein de pays qui n'ont pas de prize money dans la vrai vie... ainsi que plein d'autres où c'est vraiment minime.

Par exemple, le champion d'Albanie ne recoit que 72.000€ de gains, le champion de Moldavie 45.000€ ...

Cependant, pour les coupes, j'ai remarqué que le jeu met automatiquement des sommes pour le vainqueur suivant les pays alors que je n'ai rien mis dans l'éditeur..

Néanmoins, j'ai mis des retransmissions TV à la place pour chaque 1ére division (2 matchs par journée dont 1 match important + 1 partagé) ainsi qu'en Coupe (à partir des 1/4) et play-offs de championnat. Ces retransmissions TV rapportent un peu d'argent suivant les pays où l'on se trouve et c'est un très bon compromis à mon sens, surtout que le match important, c'est souvent la ou les mêmes grosses équipes du championnat qui sont retransmises donc c'est pas grand chose mais ils ont + d'argent TV que les autres au final. ;)

Sorry, in french for the question of prize money:

Pour les prize money, c'est une question qui revient souvent...

Alors, je les mets lorsque je les trouve ou qu'on me les a donnés... Sinon, non, car je trouve ça irréaliste et subjectif de mettre des sommes au hasard alors que justement; il y a plein de pays qui n'ont pas de prize money dans la vrai vie... ainsi que plein d'autres où c'est vraiment minime.

Par exemple, le champion d'Albanie ne recoit que 72.000€ de gains, le champion de Moldavie 45.000€ ...

Cependant, pour les coupes, j'ai remarqué que le jeu met automatiquement des sommes pour le vainqueur suivant les pays alors que je n'ai rien mis dans l'éditeur..

Néanmoins, j'ai mis des retransmissions TV à la place pour chaque 1ére division (2 matchs par journée dont 1 match important + 1 partagé) ainsi qu'en Coupe (à partir des 1/4) et play-offs de championnat. Ces retransmissions TV rapportent un peu d'argent suivant les pays où l'on se trouve et c'est un très bon compromis à mon sens, surtout que le match important, c'est souvent la ou les mêmes grosses équipes du championnat qui sont retransmises donc c'est pas grand chose mais ils ont + d'argent TV que les autres au final. ;)

The champion of Albania does get that amount of money. It's even in the albanian fa official documents.

For Wellington Phoenix reserves in the ASB Premiership, yes, I will look if it's possible. Can they qualify for the Champions League OCL?

I will look that up for you.

Thank you. ;)

Yes, for Albania, the prize money is set

Ghana in the 1st post.

again, no 2nd division because 6 groups of 8 teams, missing clubs and not much information on it..

Was hoping to put in a couple of requests for extra leagues! Hopefully you can do them. Know you said you'd struggle with the North Korean one, but hopefully it can get done in future!

Otherwise: DPR Congo; Ethiopia; Burkina Faso; Pakistan. If possible!

This would be amazing, and your work has already made FM15 100x more enjoyable!

Thanks

Any chance of activating Championnat de France amateur? Should be too much work seeing how most of it is already done by SI no?

Champion de Moldavie reçoit 45k Il m'a fallu plusieurs heures pour trouver un document officiel de l'UEFA. Le document a été définitivement officiel de l'UEFA :thup:

With every day that passes more admire your work my friend!

Does India still be done?

And you moved in finance in Asian teams? (Wage budget, or balance transfer)

And move in hiring trends of the countries?

I'm already playing and having so much fun! Thank you! You are the best!

@celeryfc: yes i will do DPR Congo, the rest, I don't think

@lolo685: for the CFA (and CFA2) in France, AlienInRussia did: http://www.footmanager.net/forum/update-fmnet-cfa-cfa2-version-1-t46215.html . Yes thks for prize money in Moldavia, set.

@Leon_fogo: for India, Shaq' did (not tested): http://www.manager-online.fr/hero-indian-super-league-t26400.html.

No moved finance and hiring trends, I don't know about that and it would be subjective. Thanks!