[FM 2015] Wales to Level 5 plus additional cups [WIP]

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a Welsh add on as I do every year. This will include the Welsh leagues down as far as the 5th tier, and maybe some 6th tier leagues.

I will also be adding some additional cups. There will be at least 5 extra cups, plus more if I see fit and depending on time.

At a rough guess it should be out by the end of the month. I have less time on my hands than I have in previous years, so that's why it will take longer.

Hi pal I have subscribed but cant seem to find the file anywhere, any ideas. Thanks.

Just to let you know this year the steam workshop is really broken. For files you subscribed from steam workshop, if they don't appear in your game, they are actually somewhere else. Your files can be find via going to Users/(Your user name)/AppData/local/Sports Interactive/FM2015/caches/ugc/(your file)

Though your files will be in folders in numbers like 347091582. So if you have a few on them, you will need to click on each one of them to find the files you need.

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a Welsh add on as I do every year. This will include the Welsh leagues down as far as the 5th tier, and maybe some 6th tier leagues.

I will also be adding some additional cups. There will be at least 5 extra cups, plus more if I see fit and depending on time.

At a rough guess it should be out by the end of the month. I have less time on my hands than I have in previous years, so that's why it will take longer.

No disrespect, but as Welsh HR shouldn't you be corresponding to posts submitted by others in the Wales data thread if your time is limited, as opposed to posting updates in here? You've not made a single post in the data thread!

No disrespect, but as Welsh HR shouldn't you be corresponding to posts submitted by others in the Wales data thread if your time is limited, as opposed to posting updates in here? You've not made a single post in the data thread!

I've now explained my absence in the data thread.

I'm intrigued to see how this one has developed, as I've started to do a bit of Welsh Ground hopping over the last few months. won't get chance to look / play it until next week though.

Out of interest what cups have you incorporated in your file?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How come Port Talbot don't play in any of the extra cups but Newport County does?

Because Port Talbot are affiliated to the South Wales FA. The South Wales Cup I have added in my Welsh update is only for teams playing in the South Wales Amateur and South Wales Senior leagues at level 5 and 6.

Newport on the other hand are in Gwent and the Gwent Cup I have added is for all sides in Gwent. I am aware that there are Senior and Amateur cups in Gwent, but I found before that if I made cups league specific instead of specifying the clubs I'd end up with teams who shouldn't be in certain cups playing in them. Also I didn't want to specify the exact clubs for Senior and Amateur competitions because say for example in game a team progress from the Gwent league to the Welsh Prem, they'd still be playing in the Amateur cup.

No since the new patch it's impossible to play with this update. I'll waiting cymru. :)

I haven't forgotten, I'm just very busy with Uni work too so any spare time is going into that. If I get a spare few minutes I'll upload it this week.

Archived