Changing to a saved tactics during a match that are not one of my normal 3 training tactics

OK in pervious editions of FM I have managed to create 7 different (match) tactics. Then I import them into every new game I create. I know with FM15 the tactics is a little different so I have now created the same 7 tactics again in the new FM15 format from scratch

I know I can only use 3 tactics to train with but when I play the match I can usually see all 7 in the drop down menu so if there is 10 mins. to go and I am 1 up against Real Madrid I can load my contain tactics (not one of my normal 3 but one that contains about 6 defenders.LOL) in quite easily and hope for the best for the last 10 mins

On FM15 there doesn't not seem to be any way I can import any tactics in during that match apart from the 3 tactics that I have defaulted in the tactics menus for training and have left in the tactics screen before the match begins. All I can see is the 3 tactics as I said and also the default tactics that come with the game

Am I missing something or is this just something that has changed in FM15.

If anyone can help me find a solution to this I would be most grateful

Archived