Has anyone successfully created a new nation in FM15's editor?

bigwoody

I've managed to edit over pre-1922 Ireland, chuck my nation into Europe having moved Israel to Asia, Australia to Oceania and fiddling with the international rules there. thus far, everything seems to be running smoothly...

I've managed to edit over pre-1922 Ireland, chuck my nation into Europe having moved Israel to Asia, Australia to Oceania and fiddling with the international rules there. thus far, everything seems to be running smoothly...

May give it another go and switch over a few more countries, see how it goes. Of course, could be something else I've done wrong.

Still seems like you have to take another side out of UEFA before being able to create a European nation though, sadly. As adding an extra nations causes the loss of the European Championship Qualifiers.

Indeed, I've finally got my new nations working by moving the most Eastern countries in Europe into Asia. At least, they've got past the usual crash date. Whether it works beyond that...who knows.

So...I replaced CIS and the Euros work fine in Test Competitions...is it going to be missing in game?

I did a straight run with my 14 lincs and humber.

Most things looked fine in national competitions until I found:

The Euro qualifiers did not run in 2014

The World Cup Qualifiers did not run in 2016

The nation which overwrote CIS did however enter the Euro Nations league in group D

Looks like some minor adjustments need to be made to ensure things work properly!

Weirdly the Euros did play in 2016, even without qualifiers... Not sure how!

EDIT:

So far I moved Azerbaijan over to Asia (its pretty close right?) and then changed the lowest ranked Asian full fifa member to a non fifa member (but still asian).

Currently testing this, hopefully it all works to 2022 and beyond! It is at least sucessfull to 2018 with Asia and Europe working well.

I don't think you even need to change an Asia nation to Non-Fifa, I have both Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan moved to Asia without changing any current Asian nation to Non-Fifa and all Asian competitions run perfectly and incorporate both Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.

Possibly but was not worth the risk when I did it, I don't play in Asia and it would have little effect on my perceived realism. Better safe than sorry in my mind.

Archived