Sports Interactive Community
H&R

in-game editor

Available in some regions anyway. Some Asian countries are having trouble finishing the purchase due to a currency mismatch. :(

Hopefully we won't have to wait till Monday for Sega and Steam to sort things out.

Available in some regions anyway. Some Asian countries are having trouble finishing the purchase due to a currency mismatch. :(

Hopefully we won't have to wait till Monday for Sega and Steam to sort things out.

Still getting error 1000. Based in UK. Mac and PC Versions have same result. This seems to be a bit more than a bug; it's a feature which is not working at all. I'm surprised this made it past Beta testing... Presumably it's a new issue. Please look at this as soon as you can.

Still getting error 1000. Based in UK. Mac and PC Versions have same result. This seems to be a bit more than a bug; it's a feature which is not working at all. I'm surprised this made it past Beta testing... Presumably it's a new issue. Please look at this as soon as you can.

I don't recall Beta testing Steam, it's Steam issue.

For I also live in Asia, I also can not be purchased by Error 1.

At least In-Game Editor only I want you to fix also so that it can be purchased from Steam in.

For I also live in Asia, I also can not be purchased by Error 1.

At least In-Game Editor only I want you to fix also so that it can be purchased from Steam in.

Appreciate how annoying it is but Steam move at Steam pace and it's the weekend etc.etc. we know no more than you sadly.

In other words this is a Steam issue,

And I think that you can not fix in FM15?

I think it requires SI to kick Sega to kick Steam :) it'll get sorted we just don't know when yet.

We are currently investigating this and know it's a massive pain and really annoying. Unfortunately this is just affecting some users and not all (even affects me too). Let you know soon as we find out. :)

This problem has also occurred in FM14.

This problem seems to occur since there is a change in the currency unit to be used in the Steam.

Can you change the players condition, moral and heal injuries - like in FMRTE? and can you do your team all in one go?

Thanks

Can you change the players condition, moral and heal injuries - like in FMRTE? and can you do your team all in one go?

Thanks

Yeah, you can change attributes, change kit colours, move players etc

Where is it? I can't find it

Surely you are not serious.

FM15 save game loading screen. Down the bottom there is an option to download stuff yeah? click that LOL!

Surely you are not serious.

FM15 save game loading screen. Down the bottom there is an option to download stuff yeah? click that LOL!

I am very serious. Please refrain from unnecessary digs and keep on topic. Thank you.

In Game Editor Help needed.

Any way able to Edit you manager Attributes and Knowledge?

2dhsio6.png

I am very serious. Please refrain from unnecessary digs and keep on topic. Thank you.

As you can see, I explained to you where you can get the In game editor in the reply.