Sports Interactive Community
barnsey22

Original Football Manager

I remember playing this game for hours and hours years ago. I'm wondering, is this the original game Football Manager from the Collyer brothers?

Not even sure if i'm allowed to post this, but I was sent this link this morning

http://torinak.com/qaop#!manager

Been playing it for hours this morning, rolling back the years :lol:

If not allowed to post this, then please delete

Yeah spent hours playing that on the Amstrad when I was a lot younger, probably still would/could now.:)

Also makes me think it's funny what I was happy with back then and what I moan about now.

There was also another manager game I played a lot back then, can't remember what it was called but it was more basic than that, all you would see was the teams names and score and you just sit there waiting for the goalscorers name to pop up, hoping it would be your side.

Yeah spent hours playing that on the Amstrad when I was a lot younger, probably still would/could now.:)

Also makes me think it's funny what I was happy with back then and what I moan about now.

There was also another manager game I played a lot back then, can't remember what it was called but it was more basic than that, all you would see was the teams names and score and you just sit there waiting for the goalscorers name to pop up, hoping it would be your side.

I'm sure I played that as well. Was a class game. Might even have been a follow up game to that original game I posted

Championship Manager is the original game by the Collyers. The original Football Manager is of no relation to any CMs or FMs.

Kevin Toms made the original Football Manager game, the guy even put his picture on the cover. :)

Championship Manager is the original game by the Collyers. The original Football Manager is of no relation to any CMs or FMs.
Kevin Toms made the original Football Manager game, the guy even put his picture on the cover. :)

Just noticed that. Still a quality game :lol:

Maybe this one? Football Director?

http://www.vizzed.com/play/football-director-c64-online-commodore-64-24522-game