Why can't I use my saved tactic?

I'm doing the old import thing and when i go to import nothing is showing. I'm on FMC if it makes any difference.

I'm on the main game, not classic and it's still not working. No tactics are visible when i try to import regardless of the folder i put them in.

im the same..ive made about 10 folders now..nothing showing!! arghhhhh!

Have you tried changing the file extension from .tac to .fmf? Seems to be working for some people, not me however.

I have however managed to subscribe to people on Workshop and use their tactics.

So I started a save just to create and test a tactic. I created one and saved it and then used it for a while. No issue. I then exited the game and started a new save and when I went to the tactic drop down: Tactic Screen > +Create New Tactic> Archived Tactic.....it is not there. I then went to my tactic folder and saw that it is saved as a fmf file. I changed it to .tac. When I did that, it showed up in the archived tactic screen and it says "File cannot be Imported". WTF? I have other .tac files in my folder from tactics I DL'd from here and they work just fine. I don't want to have to re-create this tactic for every save.

Ok this is a follow up question to this thread I guess. I can now get all my tactics into the game as above but cant seem to get more than 3 tactic into the match engine at one time

OK in pervious editions of FM I have managed to create 7 different (match) tactics. Then I import them into every new game I create. I know with FM15 the tactics is a little different so I have now created the same 7 tactics again in the new FM15 format from scratch

I know I can only use 3 tactics to train with but when I play the match I can usually see all 7 in the drop down menu so if there is 10 mins. to go and I am 1 up against Real Madrid I can load my contain tactics (not one of my normal 3 but one that contains about 6 defenders.LOL) in quite easily and hope for the best for the last 10 mins

On FM15 there doesn't not seem to be any way I can import any tactics in during that match apart from the 3 tactics that I have defaulted in the tactics menus for training and have left in the tactics screen before the match begins. All I can see is the 3 tactics as I said and also the default tactics that come with the game

Am I missing something or is this just something that has changed in FM15.

If anyone can help me find a solution to this I would be most grateful

Archived