FMT Wishlist Thread

Lucas with the squad numbers it feels unrealistic. I often forget to assign a squad number and to change it once assigned feels unrealistic. As per your point on set them every season I miss the reminder to submit them like in the full version. It could be a reminder to do them at the same time as setting your captain?

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Lucas with the squad numbers it feels unrealistic. I often forget to assign a squad number and to change it once assigned feels unrealistic. As per your point on set them every season I miss the reminder to submit them like in the full version. It could be a reminder to do them at the same time as setting your captain?

Isn't the issue you are having is that you are signing players then only looking at assigning player numbers after they have played?

Yes Lucas it's also that. I don't think I'm expressing it very well. I think to be honest squad numbers works very well for me on the full version so fell no need to cut it down for FMC. It's a small gripe on my part though and I much prefer the FMC experience overall.

The ability to manually handle setup of friendlies. Currently the AssMan sets up friendlies automatically and hes setting up more and closer together then I want. My LLM teams just cant play 2-3 games a week and then not be totally exhausted at season start. This is even more of a problem in winter break for countries that have this.

On top of this please let us assign AssMan to handle friendlies. I might be wrong but currently the closest option is using instant result for friendlies but that dont seem to rotate players for match fitness or at least if it does its not doing a good job at it.

Thank you for reading!

Just got into FMC recently and have to say i love not having to deal with the crybaby players and press conferences every day..for future releases i think custom skins would be great..thats the 1 thing i miss about full fat fm. Also a way to hide the micro transaction nonsense..i have no problem them being in the game i just find it annoying that every injury or what have you has the little cash grab message attached. Other than that i wish i had gone FMC sooner :D

Just got into FMC recently and have to say i love not having to deal with the crybaby players and press conferences every day..for future releases i think custom skins would be great..thats the 1 thing i miss about full fat fm. Also a way to hide the micro transaction nonsense..i have no problem them being in the game i just find it annoying that every injury or what have you has the little cash grab message attached. Other than that i wish i had gone FMC sooner :D

Custom skins are very much possible in FMC, it's just that most skinners don't bother with them. Not much SI can do about that.

The one thing making me reconsider choosing FMC over the full game is not being able to make a board request for an affiliate. Not only is that an Achievement, but it's the sort of "what if?" element that's one of the major reasons I play FM. This year (irl) the town I live in is getting a semi-pro team and I'd love to have a save in FM 2016 where I manage my favorite club, Seattle Sounders FC, and get to request this new semi-pro team be an affiliate for me to loan players to, etc.

Some things I'd like changed in FMC:

1: My Head of Youth Development should take care of the yearly youth intake. When I had my intake the message said it was my Assistant Manager that took care of it and that some player mimicked his personality and tactical observation.

What good is a HoYD then in FMC?

2: When buying a player that has already played in the Euro/CL group stages he shouldn't be allowed to play in Euro/CL for the new team (as irl). An easy fix would be to implement squad registration as in FM. It doesn't take long to register your squad, so I don't get why this has been left out.

3: Playing in the Champions League apparently doesn't give you any TV money. I was in the CL final (now in the new season) but haven't received any message about CL TV money. I do get domestic TV money, though.

4: What's up with the cycle 1, 2 and 3 points system for Nation Coefficients? Why can't I see how my team do coefficient wise? Wouldn't it be easier to use real life rules instead of inventing new? Or have I completely missed out on something?

5: When a player gets injured during a match, then why can't the physio give me just a little hint of what happened to the player? If the player had a gash to his leg or head, his tummy aches or such it should be pretty obvious to give me that info I'd think. Right now I have no idea if the player just had a little scratch or are near death and needs to be subbed.

6: According to this site http://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-classic-2015-features/ :

With the improvements to FMC training tutoring will also be made available in FMC 2015! This is an highly requested FMC feature which will make player development far better also in Football Manager Classic. Similar to FM15, tutoring will add more flexibility in changing player personalities.

For FMC 2015 the assistant manager will give you an annual post-season report of players and hand-pick youngsters who will benefit from tutoring by looking at the balance of your squad. Then he will pair the player(s) who he feel needs tutoring up with a more experienced player of the squad.

Is this true? It didn't happen in my game :( But I'd like it if this really was implemented.

7: See when a player has stayed long enough in a nation to be "domesticated". Right now it doesn't even look like players choose to get an extra nationality though they've stayed long enough in a country.

Not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but if it has I apologize for repeating earlier suggestions. If it's already available in game, please let me know how to do this.

What I'd like is for an option to turn off in game purchases. I've got enough of a strong will to not make use of them, but having a checkbox option (when creating a game), asking you if you'd like them to appear on your screen would be massive i.m.o. as it makes it easier for the user to justify his results, should the user want to create a game thread.

Again, if this option is available already, please show me how to do it :).

Auto upgrade/improvement of youth recruitment and coaching or via board request like in full FM.

In my current save, my club is ranked 4th in the world but my youth recruitment and coaching are only above average and good respectively. My team have yet to produce quality regens because of this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
make it available on ipad mini 1!

Just not possible I'm afraid, tablet devices haven't been excluded for any reason other than they are just simply unable to run the game.

Played FMC2015? Got ideas and wishes for the future? Post them here!

Please can you fix this game on ipad 2, happily paid 15 pounds for a good game with a great reputation and apparently it doesn't work on IPAD2. IN regards to this I have basically wasted 15 pounds. Quite disappointing coming from such a great company and game. Please can u sort this out as soon as possible or I want my money back

For PC having more scope to change the home screen. I don't want to just see team stats for the league I'm in. I want to see it possibly broken down competition by competition with a drop down menu, or the option to just have overall stats, for all competitions.

Also if possible an option to rescale some home screen icons. Some like inbox I don't use that frequently anyway as the inbox button isn't too far away, but I'd like a bar across the top with the next 3/5/7 days and what is happening I know I can click the date at the top for it to happen, but unlike the Inbox it isn't a necessity for me to click there.

Maybe an option for director of football too, for transfer targets and development list so I can see who's there and the status of the process.

And lastly maybe a customisable search one, with transfer status, so I can see if a good player has been transfer listed or loan listed for a smaller club, I would like a contract expiring one but I know you can do that with shortlist option.

There will probably be more home screen ideas as I play more.

In general though, I thoroughly enjoy the Classic experience as an experienced FM player, playing in the normal mode (not sure what really to call it)

EDIT: I think the upcoming match/fixture list could be made smaller/seperate in regards to shaping home screen.

As for reshaping, I was thinking a windows 8 homescreen kind of thing. If not possible definitely some more creativity in regards to what I see.

EDIT 2: I said I would think of more, On player profile I see one player has played x games in league and scored y goals. Then I see a total. Is there a possibility for it to have Cups and Continental rows as well?

• Administrators

Maybe an option for director of football too, for transfer targets and development list so I can see who's there and the status of the process.

And lastly maybe a customisable search one, with transfer status, so I can see if a good player has been transfer listed or loan listed for a smaller club, I would like a contract expiring one but I know you can do that with shortlist option.

There will probably be more home screen ideas as I play more.

In general though, I thoroughly enjoy the Classic experience as an experienced FM player, playing in the normal mode (not sure what really to call it)

Transfer Targets and Development List are already in FMC, go to Transfer Centre and click the Director of Football tab.

Transfer Targets and Development List are already in FMC, go to Transfer Centre and click the Director of Football tab.

On homescreen, I know they are there, but sometimes when your just progressing through time, and sometimes forget to check when someone has failed and need to reroll it, it gives me a more instant view.

1. During league selection you are limited to 3 countries and the leagues within the countries. Limit total leagues vs. 3 countries and then you can select all of the leagues within the country.

a) For example: I would rather add 6 countries with the top league in each country vs. 3 countries and 2 leagues in each.

2. Create the option to increase the player database size

a) I love hunting for players in remote parts of the globe, but there doesn't appear to be an option to increase player count, or add players from specific nations.

1. During league selection you are limited to 3 countries and the leagues within the countries. Limit total leagues vs. 3 countries and then you can select all of the leagues within the country.

a) For example: I would rather add 6 countries with the top league in each country vs. 3 countries and 2 leagues in each.

2. Create the option to increase the player database size

a) I love hunting for players in remote parts of the globe, but there doesn't appear to be an option to increase player count, or add players from specific nations.

Your not limited to 3 countries if untick remove league restriction.

For tablet version in 2016 version i hope find 2 little things:

- in-game editor

- if it's not possibile add custom logos please insert old generic logos o new with and kit color shape. I hate new logos for no licensed team.

More tablets/android version compatibility :(

I can't play it because I have a non-compatible tablet (and android version). I think that the code doesn't change where Android version later than JellyBean.

FMC for tablets is a very good idea. Congratulations!

This fits with both FM and FMC, but I'll mention it here.

Facility upgrading, the ability to ask for an upgrade that skips stages.

As in my current save, imagine a club that starts in a lower league(League One in my case), and makes a couple of quick(perhaps lucky) promotions, and manages to hang on in the top league. Suddenly a top league club with rubbish facilities.

If you're rich enough after this, by tv money, or selling a star player or two for vast amounts, you should be able to ask for upgrades that skip to specific stages. Say you have 120m in the bank, and average facilities, and ask for investment, they'll pay 1-2m for the next stage. What I'd like is to spend 10-15 now(or however much each level separately would cost together in a lump sum), and maximize my facility levels.

Why are the same filter used under the Squad tab and the Tactics tab?

Under the Squad tab I like to see my 1st team only including players that are loaned out and injured. In my Tactics tab I like to see 1st and reserve team excluding loaned out and injured players.

I wish this was possible :) And all it needs is different filters. So if I uncheck reserve in my Squad tab it shouldn't also be unchecked in Tactics tab.

• Administrators
Why are the same filter used under the Squad tab and the Tactics tab?

Under the Squad tab I like to see my 1st team only including players that are loaned out and injured. In my Tactics tab I like to see 1st and reserve team excluding loaned out and injured players.

I wish this was possible :) And all it needs is different filters. So if I uncheck reserve in my Squad tab it shouldn't also be unchecked in Tactics tab.

It's always been this way, as I recall. It's not unusual for people to do their squad selection using the squad screen and then going into Tactics to make any changes.

It's always been this way, as I recall. It's not unusual for people to do their squad selection using the squad screen and then going into Tactics to make any changes.

Yeah, I can't recall either it has been any different. But now I'd like it to change :)

For those who like that the two tabs use the same filter don't have to do anything, so I guess it would almost be a win win situation to make different filters for the Squad and Tactics tab.

Hi all as i said in other post i do love it. Make me able to play FM on my ipad.

My wish list for next version would be:

• Following the nature of FMC I do like the are limitations of staff duties etc and I will improve manager duties like team talks. This I think is necessary even if doesn't effect the game.

• Staff wise we could want to improve the staff but instead of hire them we could ask the board to do for us when we think we need as a request. They will come back to you with some proposal and we can just say which one we think would be better for our philosophy.

• otherwise I like to have more integration with the staff as reports and chat with them and even with the board.

• If its possible i would like to add more league but with an option of just follow some league so we can have full team instead of just first team. For example i choose italy, england and spain ... i will miss reserve team from all the others

• I have to be honest. even if i would like to be able to add logos ... i think i would prefer to leave power to a bigger database

• Training. Well. I think is amazing the way you have. Leave this to the second is fantastic and focus on more in personal. But what if we could have a weekly training calendar and even if we leave to the second we could interact with him telling him what we like or what we don't like of the schedule or we can control them.

• More Analysis from previous matches as this is a manager things. even if the nature of FMC is quick games ... we have to do that as we want to succeed.

So in my view is to implement more thing on manager team level and leave like this the staff things with more deep reports etc like i think in the reality.

Last thing. As i said i would love to add my logos and faces but i could understand why they didn't. So have a think about that for the next or an option for us to us logos or to use standard logo for everything even because they are nice. :)

This is my first wish list ... i will update if i have something in mind

Best

Marco

After reading what some people want, my wish is that team/player/staff/media interaction remain exactly as they are, or they could even be completely nullified! Having them on sidelines like they are is exactly the reason I enjoy FMC this much.

I feel player morale doesn't have as big of an impact and that's exactly what I wanted.

If it was changed in any way to bring it closer to how things are done in full FM, it would drive me further away from the game, leaving me with no options!

I have a couple of small requests. In the match can we have the option to skip the replay like in the full fat version?

Also can we have the drop down available to change the panel that shows "action zones" when there are no highlights. I'd really lien to see player rating and match stats side by side. It seems this is the only panel that you can't change when in the match.

Because it isn't all about memory and Android version.

Thank you so much, I guess I will save up and buy the tab pro as well. I appreciate your quick response. FM 2015 is awesome. I can only imagine how good FMC 2015 is. You guys are the best!!!

As I get less and less time to play, I'm turning to FMC this year. I love its skin, the lack of so much player and media interaction, and the familiarity with the tactics. But the things that I would love FMC to have would be:

- the chance to use the editor (mostly for the kits)

- the regular mode analisys tab

- FFP and player inscription rules done right

- the option to change attribute colors

- the option for "view only" leagues, as I feel that adds a sense of realism to the game world.

And those are my 2 cents.

I'm playing the iOS version.

-The ability to have two managers running in the same game. Being a Crawley Town fan I enjoy playing as them, but it removes half the fun of the game in signing the current stars and winning the PL / CL (forever or for at least 10 years, depending on how well I do). So would be good to be able to run two managers at the same time, one as my team and another to enjoy splashing £50m on a star.

-More stats on when goals are conceeded and scored, minutes of the game, set piece, open play etc.

-The ability to see a players stats during the game

This!!!

It would be wonderful if the limit was on the leagues and not in the countries.

FMC - Tablet Request

Allow selection of a total number of leagues vs. limiting the selection to 3 countries and all leagues within each country. I would rather have the top leagues of 6 - 9 countries loaded versus the 3 countries and 3 leagues deep in each. This would allow for players in more countries to be added.

• 2 months later...
The numbers and automatic squad registration is perfect the way it is!

Squad numbers are not a big problem but I think it wouldn’t hurt anyone if there was a reminder before a match that one of your players doesn’t have a squad number assigned and you can assign it to him yourself or click the auto-assign option – it doesn’t take too much time.

However, the lack of squad registration and home grown quota is a bigger problem because it makes a game too much unrealistic in my opinion. It becomes a fantasy game with rules different than the rules in real football. I understand that there are some FMC players who like it the way it is so I think there could be two possible solutions to make everyone happy:

First solution could probably be the better one and it would be a tickbox before you start a new game, an option to choose if you want to have realistic rules in the game or not. If you choose to have realistic rules, you have all the rules exactly the same as in the full FM.

Second solution would be to solve it in similar way that the squad numbers are solved in current FMC. As far as I know, AI teams never change their assigned numbers during the season so they behave like in the real world. Human player can choose to behave in the same manner and keep the game realistic or change assigned squad numbers during the season and make the game unrealistic – it’s his choice. AI teams could also behave like there were squad registration and home grown rules even when these rules are not implemented in the game. For example all the AI teams would choose their first squads consisted of 25 players and then use only the players from this squad and don’t make any changes in this squad during the time when transfer window is closed. Human player could choose to behave in the same realistic manner or not. There should be an easy option to see the squad registration statuses of all the players in the squad: who is club-trained, who is association-trained, who counts as U-21 in the domestic league and who counts as U-21 in the Champions or Europa League. However, it would be probably too complicated so the first solution with the tickbox is probably better.

I see that some people would like to have control over tutoring also. If it will be implemented it also should be a player’s choice and a tickbox at the beginning of the new game.

Maybe it is controversial what I will say but what if tutoring would be deleted from FMC? It could be compensated by making younger players (for example under 24 years old) develop slightly faster (though this difference shouldn’t be big) and learn PPMs faster (this difference could be bigger to compensate the lack of possibility to learn PPMs through tutoring).

I still remember older CM series and my dream is that someday FMC will reach the same level of fun that those games provided :)

If we take CM 01/02 for example (probably the most popular football management game ever): it was simple, it was easy, it was very unrealistic in some aspects but it had the realistic rules (of course they are not up to date now but they were up to date in the year 2001, even the new transfer rules were implemented in the realistic manner) and the most unrealistic aspect of the game was invisible :) – I mean that the match engine was unrealistic but you couldn’t watch the game even in 2D so you didn’t see it’s unrealistic :)

I think that what was great in those games, was the fact that they tried to simulate in pretty realistic manner all the most important aspects while simplifying those aspects that are more “background”: training, non-player staff, interaction with media and players, reserve and youth squads etc.

However, it doesn’t mean that going back to older games is better than playing FM. I think that most of us prefer to play the game that is more up to date. That’s why my dream is that someday FMC will reach the balance between realism and simplicity that those games had while keeping the obvious improvements that have been made to FM series over the years.

Could the ball be permanently orange? I say this because during evening games in the director's mode, the white ball can be hard to see in long range shots. The orange ball when used is always easy to see.