Sports Interactive Community

On 10/06/2020 at 00:50, Malicious Penguin said:

For me, to add lower leagues.

Problem is how would they be able to add an editor into an tablet form game, Pc would work I’d imagine, but would be an absolute nightmare for cross saves compatibility. 

On 29/01/2020 at 22:54, 3runhomer said:

In FM defenders sometimes square the ball in front of their own goal for the opposition to knock in. This never happens in real life (players aren’t stupid enough to do it) but it is a bit of an FM trademark at this point. 

Please remove this bizarre unrealistic behavior. 

the game really need update to address this. happened too many often, almost every games.

start new game with new latest database, still the same. tried differents tactics but no luck.

another stupid stuff is my player will always try long ball to other side of the field only to get stolen and get counter attacked.

On 12/06/2020 at 21:49, zakbrown96 said:

Problem is how would they be able to add an editor into an tablet form game, Pc would work I’d imagine, but would be an absolute nightmare for cross saves compatibility. 

If you use an addon, then the cross save isn't an option, like when you go over 3 leagues. SI could include a "workshop" where things are uploaded, like you can download tactics across hardware?

Don't know if it is mentioned before (not read all 16 pages...), but I would like to be able to sign for a club with the contract only starting at the new season. For instance when Man United signed Moyes as successor of Ferguson, he signed in May but obviously only started his job 1st of July. Same thing could happen when for instance a club fires his manager and wants you to take over, but you want to finish the season with the club you are at. You can divert the decision to the end of season currently, but you can't sign already and still finish the season with your current club. 

Get your head of youth to offer contracts to the youth intakes and requesting when a new club offers to be the manager to say you want your staff to come with you as so annoying to have to go through each one individually after every move 

Can you please improve the overall sound quality in the game? A bit sad when the this is so poorly done you have to turn the sound off.

On 14/07/2020 at 08:42, Solstad1069 said:

Can you please improve the overall sound quality in the game? A bit sad when the this is so poorly done you have to turn the sound off.

Out of curiosity what more can be done? I mean to have clubs fans chants would cost loads I’d imagine plus you need a lot of staff and time to get it right, then you’ve also got the rights And licenses to the clubs to take into account as well. 

More interaction with players. Ability to issue praise, encouragement, a bollocking etc. 

Pre match and half time team talk. 

More media interaction, not just during transfer windows. 

On 23/07/2020 at 22:32, PompeyPrivs said:

More interaction with players. Ability to issue praise, encouragement, a bollocking etc. 

Pre match and half time team talk. 

More media interaction, not just during transfer windows. 

I disagree as the lack of these is one of the reasons I like FMT.

The less media, news, chats, and detailed reports I have, the better. For all those things there's the full version.

Largely agreed about not wanting player interaction in FMT although I wouldn't be averse to team talks being in the game.

When playing the full game, I've felt I've made an impact purely through team talks by either giving them a rocket when we're losing or asking them to guard against complacency (without changing anything tactically). Sometimes in FMT I just feel resigned to my fate when we're losing at the half.