Sports Interactive Community

Il 1/12/2019 in 23:14 , kopfan1977 ha scritto:

The ability to start a game with Non Real players like we can in full version

exactly this feature should be perfect. But please add an easy ingame editor (like FMM) as well

We need to fix ourself (name and kits at least) licences issue that you have in the game this year. 

I did't buy FMT 2020 becouse Juventus trouble .

Thank you 

Edited by fm10

6 hours ago, fm10 said:

exactly this feature should be perfect. But please add an easy ingame editor (like FMM) as well

We need to fix ourself (name and kits at least) licences issue that you have in the game this year. 

I did't buy FMT 2020 becouse Juventus trouble .

Thank you 

Actually all fixes work. I play with real logos, kits, clubnames and all player faces..

Il 14/12/2019 in 10:42 , samelders86 ha scritto:

Actually all fixes work. I play with real logos, kits, clubnames and all player faces..

How did you do?

logos and graphics i know how can use them as pc as iPad versions.

but Juventus name how did you solved?

Any reason the FMT Club Vision cannot be as extensive as the FM full version one? Too much data? It is a really nice touch to see requests to sign young players or only give over 30 players 1 year contracts if at all. These very specific requests seem to fall away in FMT.

How about removing 'Purchase Magic Sponge' micro transactions? No one believes that injuries are legitimate anymore, but that SI have coded the game to increase injuries in order to make more money from people purchasing this option. Which they have.

Ok, 

I know this may seem a bit odd, and many will not agree with me, but anyway...

I would like that SI remove the 3D match graphics for the Android/IOS version of FMT.

The quality is very very low, to a point, at least for me, only the 2D view is bearable. So why have it?

Why not have a simple 2D view, like the old one for example, and use the free up memory for other things like increasing the available data base, or the number of leagues/countries that we can choose.

I think it would be possible to have the same ME, with a different graphical representation: a 3D one for FM and FMT for PC, and a 2D one for android/ios FMT version.

And even for the ones that play FMT both in the PC and in tablets i think it would be ok... when playing in PC they would get 3D graphics, and in the tablet they would only get 2D.

34 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Ok, 

I would like that SI remove the 3D match graphics for the Android/IOS version of FMT.

The quality is very very low, to a point, at least for me, only the 2D view is bearable. So why have it?

Why not have a simple 2D view, like the old one for example, and use the free up memory for other things like increasing the available data base, or the number of leagues/countries that we can choose.

I think it would be possible to have the same ME, with a different graphical representation: a 3D one for FM and FMT for PC, and a 2D one for android/ios FMT version.

And even for the ones that play FMT both in the PC and in tablets i think it would be ok... when playing in PC they would get 3D graphics, and in the tablet they would only get 2D.

I agree with you, but not sure if that will happen, since the word in FMT is consistency across all platforms. IF 3D is one platform then SI want to be in all platforms.

Edited by grade

1 minute ago, grade said:

Not sure if that will happen, since the word in FMT is consistency across all platforms. IF 3D is one platform then SI want to be in all platforms.

I see the 3D graphics like any other feature. And there are many features that exist in FM and don't exist in FMT.

What's the point of having 3D graphics in the tablet version it, they set the graphic quality so low (i imagine because of the tablet graphics limitation) that for example in the Data Analyst Camera all i see is a big green rectangle with on or two lines and a couple of dots.

On 18/12/2019 at 14:41, smokeymurray said:

How about removing 'Purchase Magic Sponge' micro transactions? No one believes that injuries are legitimate anymore, but that SI have coded the game to increase injuries in order to make more money from people purchasing this option. Which they have.

There's less injuries in FMT & FM than there are in real life. Have a look at physioroom and you will see injuries are much more common in real life

Really enjoying fm touch, have played full fat since 1998,  but life takes over and lack,of time means fm touch is now more manageable. They only thing I would like to see is team talks in it. It’s quite frustrating not being able to motivate moral before during or after games. It’s just too difficult to change moral by winning if moral is so low, the team can’t win. The limited team discussions that happen are pretty useless compared to team talks.

I would like to be able to manage in the lower leagues in the USA (at least the USL Championship and USL League One).  My favorite soccer team is in the USL Championship so I have always wanted to manage them, but I never can.  Is there a reason why this hasn’t been implemented or can’t be implemented?  Maybe due to licensing issues?

Even though I don’t understand the in game editor (I don’t understand how all stats can be 20 but the player is still only two star), I wish it was on FM Touch. I know this is regularly requested, but I’d like to emphasise that the game doesn’t feel realistic sometimes due to some of the players’ traits (like being inconsistent) and stats.

Also, I believe player traits (for example being determined, ambitious, consistent, professional) should be open to be edited in the in game editor. These actually make quite a big change as stats alone can’t change a player. 

We need to have better stats available to us on Touch. 

For instance, the key passes, chances created per 90 don’t work. There’s no stays for key passes throughout the season. How can we carry out end of season reviews without these or pick out best defensive midfielder if we can’t see how many interceptions they’ve made etc? 

I imagine making stats work isn’t a tough assignment 🤞🤞

On 19/12/2019 at 13:53, Keyzer Soze said:

Ok, 

Noooooooo. The 2D is terrible. Could never play the game if the 3D (as average as it is) wasn’t there. 

Managerial Contract (Possible Bug?)

My employment contract was due to expire at the end of the current season, and I was made an offer by the club to extend my deal (having won the league two years on the bounce).

After the negotiation was completed I asked to delay the decision to then end of the season.

When that time came, oddly the club did not get back to me to finalise the deal, but instead there was silence and my employment contract expired.

In the real world this would have made me a free agent (technically unemployed), which quite suited me. 

But, this doesn't happen on Touch. Instead, I was defaulted onto a month-to-month employment contract, without any consultation, from which my only option is to resign.

This is daft. I should simply be a free agent, or the club should re-approach me to offer terms to stay  (or to state they aren't offering terms and I am leaving the job on expiry of the contract)

It seems the only option on a managerial contract is to be sacked or resign, whereas, to maintain realism, there should be a  third option, which is 'Free Agent'.

In FM defenders sometimes square the ball in front of their own goal for the opposition to knock in. This never happens in real life (players aren’t stupid enough to do it) but it is a bit of an FM trademark at this point. 

Please remove this bizarre unrealistic behavior. 

Not sure if it's been mentioned (probably has), but my main wish for the next version of FMT is to mirror, or at least give the option to mirror the full FM club vision feature. Adding more objectives doesn't hamper the speed in gameplay for me in the slightest. It gives me that extra motivation when starting a save with different clubs that I don't currently have as they are currently a bit samey and dull.