FMT Wishlist Thread

Outside an editor I would like to have relegated teams to go back in finances and facilities (although the latter may already happen?). FC Twente relegated in season 1 and didn't manage to promote in season 2 but yet they had a transfer budget and salary budget of 14 million and 11 million respectively in season 3. And there wasn't a takeover.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to extend the playable nations to five, to play the most important European championships together (UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany).

I would give up some minor divisions to play fast as well.

I agree that it would be nice, but that decision is made because of the memory restrictions we have on tablet sadly

I agree that it would be nice' date=' but that decision is made because of the memory restrictions we have on tablet sadly[/quote']

My Note 10.1 2014 has 3GB of RAM... isn't enough? Isn't possible to screen the tablet and to enable or disable feautures depending on the tablet hardware?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

My Note 10.1 2014 has 3GB of RAM... isn't enough? Isn't possible to screen the tablet and to enable or disable feautures depending on the tablet hardware?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I don't really want the wishlist thread to turn into a discussion about an individual topic, so if you have further questions, please make a new thread.

The short answer is that the amount of RAM is not the sole defining factor in how many leagues we can support. We've done a lot of research and testing for both last year's game and this year's game, so we're confident that three is the best number that balances variety with speed and stability.

It is something we'll continue to assess in the future.

As already mentioned, more league / divisions selection customization would be welcomed...

I understand that there are restrictions on tablet...

Let's say I select England, Spain and Italy with all divisions, it will count as 6+3+3 (or 4, I don't remember how many divisions in Italy) = 12 divisions

And I tested it on my tablet, it runs OK despite only "half a star" speed rating

So, give us an option to select, let's say up to 12 active divisions in up to 5-6 nations or something like this,

I hope you understand what I mean:

instead of up to 3 leagues with all divisions give us an option to play 5-6 countries but restrict total number of divisions somehow

1) Turning off automatic OIs.

2) The ability to control tutoring, or at the very least be able to cancel it when the game makes a bad choice.

These two right here. 100% agreed. Can they be implemented into an update, or at least the auto OI control? That one seems like a relatively small change right?

An option to choose a (future)starting season would be nice, if developing an FMT editor proves too complex, the game would need to simulate the first seasons results and transfers etc when loading up, which would take longer than normal obviously.

Currently the only way to do this is to leave FMT running on-screen for the entire season in holiday mode, which takes an ages and stops when the tablet locks.

This would allow us start with a new scenario at our clubs.

Probably been asked before, but I'll say it anyway..

Can we have the option of assigning one of our scouts to provide scout reports on your shortlist.

I often (as I'm watching players in awe tear me apart) add players to my shortlist and sometimes don't get round to scouting them, I would love to assign one of my scouts to be working through providing reports.

I requested more stats to be shown in FMC last year, I will request it again for future FMT. I want to see which team has the highest possession, which team is best is defending corners and etc. I believe stats are recorded the same way as the full FM so I don't see why we can't have the option to select which stats we want to see.

Like this, please. :)

BarclaysPremierLeague_StatsTeamDetailed.png

First off .. great game.

Few little things i have wanted to do but havent figured it out how or am unable to..

1) I like instant result - but would like to instruct my Assistant Manager to bring on a sub with a certain amount of time remaining, ie bring on my 16yr old defender for last 20 mins

2) I dont like looking after my reserve team but also from time to time want to retrain a youth player in a new position. Can i instruct my assistant manager to play players in certain positions to help them adapt?

3) Can we assign scouts to look for youth players only? I can assign a scout to my own country and stick a filter on to look for players under a certain age, but i'd like it more advanced. Can you create an entire underage junior football scene in the background which can only be accessed via your scouts? Rather than looking for kids which are attached to pro clubs already, we can scout the local parks for the next carlton palmer or darren peacock.

And by the way , what is this editor that people have such strong opinions on? I have only ever previously played Championship Manager and Football Manager Mobile so I havent come across the editor before.

I have had an idea about how it may be possible in the future to have an editor for FMT games on the PC.

We know that there is a difference in the databases between full FM and FMT, for example less staff as we can only ahve a single ass man, scout and physio.

So would it be possible to only have a single database and on creation of a savegame modify the data in the database to make it suitable for FMT like removing any extra detail that isn't needed and only keep the main staff at the clubs?

That may mean researchers will have to highlight the ass man/coach, head physio and cheif scout with HoY. Then those staff members are kept and most of te others are removed.

HI everyone this is what i would like to see:

• team talk. I think is important to have them or at least an option to make them available or not. If i can i have the quick result i think could be nice an option to active them

• i would like to load more country in the cross-over version. at the moment if i do that the cross-over option it's unavailable

• I don't have have just First team and Reserve but i would like the complete DB as per the full version. I'm missing some player in my touch game

• I like the idea to have access just to the head of each department but i would like more interactions

• Would be nice to have the ability to add logo and facepacks or at least an option to use real logo or not. In this way all the team will look the same.

I love that you can customize views to extend past the right edge of the screen. It removes the need to have multiple saved views. Would it be possible in future releases of FMT to "lock" one or more of the left-most columns so that, as you scroll to the right, basic info like player name is held in place? (Like MS Excel).

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

HI everyone this is what i would like to see:

• team talk. I think is important to have them or at least an option to make them available or not. If i can i have the quick result i think could be nice an option to active them

• i would like to load more country in the cross-over version. at the moment if i do that the cross-over option it's unavailable

• I don't have have just First team and Reserve but i would like the complete DB as per the full version. I'm missing some player in my touch game

• I like the idea to have access just to the head of each department but i would like more interactions

• Would be nice to have the ability to add logo and facepacks or at least an option to use real logo or not. In this way all the team will look the same.

New:

• A second tactic to be available in tactics instead of load them every time

• full match stats after matches. At the moment you can see just on desktop but not on tablet.

I agree with having proper MLS rules or maybe a simplified version.

My simplified version.

1) Every team will have same wage budget for normal contract players.

2) There should be 3 DP contract players where we could offer up to 100k per week(In FMT, Kaka is the highest paid with 90k or so). Their wages will not be counted in the wage budget or maybe only count 5-10% of it.

3) The limit of 8 international players rule per team should be in as well. This should be easy to implement as it's similar to countries who have restrictions on foreigners or non EU players. Eg Korea, Russia and Spain.

At the moment, clubs are just loan crazy, loaning every player they can get their hands on.

Hi There

I read on a site that Miles Jacobson reads all his fans suggestions to help improve the game.

To add to this i then followed him on Twitter, to find the latest tweet was to a fan, that said any suggestions for the game to write on here, so here i am :)

My suggestions going forward:-

* I think there should be more options for team talks, every manager has different personalities and i would like to see more options for comments and mood for team talks.

i lost to juventus in the semi final of the CL 0-1, having dominated both legs. I wanted to go berserk at my players but all i could do is 'aggressively say it wasnt good enough'.

* Also, i think in pro zone for upcoming matches it should give managers more detail on how the team set up rather than how many goals they concede from the left for example. Although that is important information it would be better to know how they are scoring those goals. whether the team play more of a possession tactic, and do they focus down the right or the middle.

* I think assistant managers in games should tell us more about the tactics as well. I dont watch the games, so i rely on what my assistant says to me but i think its more useful to know if the opposition is playing slow or high tempo, direct or short, whether they are exploiting our left as opposed to our right?

Unless it isn't technically viable at this stage......

Just one note regarding this. Technically, it depends on point of view. In terms of specs a Desktop or laptop is technically possible. The only restriction is, and stated by people of SI, is because database of FMC/FMT is different from full fm database. I really hope the editor doesn't take long to be released, if they are in fact doing an FMC/FMT editor.

PLEASE let us turn off automatic opposition instructions, its driving me mad. Took me a season of banging my head against the wall before i noticed the reason players were doing weird things was because my assman was telling them to close people down and tight mark people.

Also being able to watch whole matches would be nice.

It's so difficult to keep an eye on the finances with this version as you can only see the total for the current month, this season and last season.

In the 'Income' and 'Expenditure' sections you can see this month, last month, this season and last season but only per category, there isn't a total, and it's not really practical to start adding the sections up so you can see the balances. Not sure why this has been left out, it's a very simple thing but makes managing finances a real challenge. On the front 'Summary' screen you can see the P&L for this month, this season and last season, and the current months income and expenditure graphs. I ran a charity for many years and if I had tried to pass off my P&L reports without bottom line totals I would have been removed by the board, it's a simple but essential thing and leaving it off would look like you were either incompetent or trying to hide something!

1) Able to disable 1st transfer window. Not sure why this is not in since FMT is supposed to be a quicker game. Some players may want to just get in to play the games rather than dealing with transfers in the 1st window.

2) Able to customise database when starting up a game, especially for PC ver as it can runs faster than tablets. For eg, load all players/100% of squad from leagues selected so that players like Lotus Cheek, Jordan Rossiter and etc won't be missing again. For players whose PC is not that fast, they have the option of loading most players/90% of squad instead.

As below, I want to see which team has the highest possession, most penalties etc.

And I want to see an average for my players for tackling, complete passes etc. This is available for every match,so it shouldn't be a problem to collect this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to be able to compare any player regardless of position.

At the moment you can only compare players that share a position. For example, you can't compare a striker to a central defender. This is particularly annoying as I regularly retrain players to new positions, especially wingers to full backs. Not being able to compare a winger that I've identified as a potential signing to my current full backs is particularly annoying.

I'd love to see a Notes feature added to players. Haven't noticed the importance as much coming up the leagues but now my Sheff UTD team is in the premier League, already very difficult for us, I'd love to see notes available for players so that I can mark that a certain player is injury prone, so that i can rest him midweek in the League cup so that he's fit for Manchester UTD away for example. Or that my LB doesn't like playing in big games, therefore i can use someone who will be better mentally suited to that fixture, without having to click into every individual player every time. Its very hard to keep track of these small traits/personaility differences in a squad of 20-25 players!

FM Touch - ipad

Speed up the boring bits in the penalty shootouts, throw-ins, free kicks etc.

It's agonising watching players amble around after the ball and slowly walk into position, and just stand there for 30 seconds literally doing nothing.

Show me the players home grown status etc all the time. Pushing to get in the Champs league for next year, and I have no idea of the status in my current squad (maybe I'm just missing it?)

Remove the impact of team talks etc. for Touch when playing on tablet. It's blatantly obvious in the game when a team talk or press comment is needed. Winning a game when the pre-match analysis says you're a clear favourite is a nightmare.

Complacency flying in all over the place, and nothing you can do about it.

Show me the players home grown status etc all the time. Pushing to get in the Champs league for next year, and I have no idea of the status in my current squad (maybe I'm just missing it?)

There is no registration of players for Touch.

My ONLY wish for FMT:

Fix the drag and drop problem please! The game is almost unplayable at the moment for some users.

Otherwise a great game. Well done guys.

Yeah, this is super frustrating. Makes picking teams and formations a real pain.

Please support the iPad pro resolution at the moment it just upscales and it wastes so much screen space that could be better utilised to better display the information in the game. Along with that and the fact that I can use my apple pencil to play this really would make this game complete on the iPad pro.

I knew there was something, I was reminded of it this morning playing.

When I want to make a sub in-game, I want to be able to see the player details. I might pick two attacking midfielders as subs, and want to bring one on for a specific role. During the game, I want to be able to see their stats for the season. Who's in form, how many assists has one scored over the over etc. And see their stats.

The only way I can see anything of their stats right now is to sub them in, then change their roles on the left of the screen, and I can see their attributes. I then have to cancel that sub, sub the other guy on instead, view their stats, cancel that sub - and then make my decision on what I want to do.

It's really ham fisted. I can click on the players name in the tactics screen before the game and be taken to the players profile - but not during the game?

(Just to clarify - I'm not talking about the quick sub option, which is great for doing exactly that, a quick change when you know exactly what you want to do).

Do SI even determine the pricing policy? Highly doubtful.

I'm not sure, I would imagine at the most they would discuss it with Sega.

Still - the end result remains the same (assuming SI get a a portion of the sales figures). And all in all, I think it's still seen as SI's game, not Sega's.

We are on the SI forums, not Sega forum after all.