FMT Wishlist Thread

Il 1/12/2019 in 23:14 , kopfan1977 ha scritto:

The ability to start a game with Non Real players like we can in full version

exactly this feature should be perfect. But please add an easy ingame editor (like FMM) as well

We need to fix ourself (name and kits at least) licences issue that you have in the game this year. 

I did't buy FMT 2020 becouse Juventus trouble .

Thank you 

Edited by fm10

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, fm10 said:

exactly this feature should be perfect. But please add an easy ingame editor (like FMM) as well

We need to fix ourself (name and kits at least) licences issue that you have in the game this year. 

I did't buy FMT 2020 becouse Juventus trouble .

Thank you 

Actually all fixes work. I play with real logos, kits, clubnames and all player faces..

Il 14/12/2019 in 10:42 , samelders86 ha scritto:

Actually all fixes work. I play with real logos, kits, clubnames and all player faces..

How did you do?

logos and graphics i know how can use them as pc as iPad versions.

but Juventus name how did you solved?

Any reason the FMT Club Vision cannot be as extensive as the FM full version one? Too much data? It is a really nice touch to see requests to sign young players or only give over 30 players 1 year contracts if at all. These very specific requests seem to fall away in FMT.

Ok, 

I know this may seem a bit odd, and many will not agree with me, but anyway...

I would like that SI remove the 3D match graphics for the Android/IOS version of FMT.

The quality is very very low, to a point, at least for me, only the 2D view is bearable. So why have it?

Why not have a simple 2D view, like the old one for example, and use the free up memory for other things like increasing the available data base, or the number of leagues/countries that we can choose.

I think it would be possible to have the same ME, with a different graphical representation: a 3D one for FM and FMT for PC, and a 2D one for android/ios FMT version.

And even for the ones that play FMT both in the PC and in tablets i think it would be ok... when playing in PC they would get 3D graphics, and in the tablet they would only get 2D.

34 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Ok, 

I would like that SI remove the 3D match graphics for the Android/IOS version of FMT.

The quality is very very low, to a point, at least for me, only the 2D view is bearable. So why have it?

Why not have a simple 2D view, like the old one for example, and use the free up memory for other things like increasing the available data base, or the number of leagues/countries that we can choose.

I think it would be possible to have the same ME, with a different graphical representation: a 3D one for FM and FMT for PC, and a 2D one for android/ios FMT version.

And even for the ones that play FMT both in the PC and in tablets i think it would be ok... when playing in PC they would get 3D graphics, and in the tablet they would only get 2D.

I agree with you, but not sure if that will happen, since the word in FMT is consistency across all platforms. IF 3D is one platform then SI want to be in all platforms.

Edited by grade

1 minute ago, grade said:

Not sure if that will happen, since the word in FMT is consistency across all platforms. IF 3D is one platform then SI want to be in all platforms.

I see the 3D graphics like any other feature. And there are many features that exist in FM and don't exist in FMT.

What's the point of having 3D graphics in the tablet version it, they set the graphic quality so low (i imagine because of the tablet graphics limitation) that for example in the Data Analyst Camera all i see is a big green rectangle with on or two lines and a couple of dots.

• Administrators
On 18/12/2019 at 14:41, smokeymurray said:

How about removing 'Purchase Magic Sponge' micro transactions? No one believes that injuries are legitimate anymore, but that SI have coded the game to increase injuries in order to make more money from people purchasing this option. Which they have.

There's less injuries in FMT & FM than there are in real life. Have a look at physioroom and you will see injuries are much more common in real life

Really enjoying fm touch, have played full fat since 1998,  but life takes over and lack,of time means fm touch is now more manageable. They only thing I would like to see is team talks in it. It’s quite frustrating not being able to motivate moral before during or after games. It’s just too difficult to change moral by winning if moral is so low, the team can’t win. The limited team discussions that happen are pretty useless compared to team talks.

I would like to be able to manage in the lower leagues in the USA (at least the USL Championship and USL League One).  My favorite soccer team is in the USL Championship so I have always wanted to manage them, but I never can.  Is there a reason why this hasn’t been implemented or can’t be implemented?  Maybe due to licensing issues?

Even though I don’t understand the in game editor (I don’t understand how all stats can be 20 but the player is still only two star), I wish it was on FM Touch. I know this is regularly requested, but I’d like to emphasise that the game doesn’t feel realistic sometimes due to some of the players’ traits (like being inconsistent) and stats.

Also, I believe player traits (for example being determined, ambitious, consistent, professional) should be open to be edited in the in game editor. These actually make quite a big change as stats alone can’t change a player. 

We need to have better stats available to us on Touch. 

For instance, the key passes, chances created per 90 don’t work. There’s no stays for key passes throughout the season. How can we carry out end of season reviews without these or pick out best defensive midfielder if we can’t see how many interceptions they’ve made etc? 

I imagine making stats work isn’t a tough assignment 🤞🤞

On 19/12/2019 at 13:53, Keyzer Soze said:

Ok, 

Noooooooo. The 2D is terrible. Could never play the game if the 3D (as average as it is) wasn’t there. 

• 4 weeks later...

Managerial Contract (Possible Bug?)

My employment contract was due to expire at the end of the current season, and I was made an offer by the club to extend my deal (having won the league two years on the bounce).

After the negotiation was completed I asked to delay the decision to then end of the season.

When that time came, oddly the club did not get back to me to finalise the deal, but instead there was silence and my employment contract expired.

In the real world this would have made me a free agent (technically unemployed), which quite suited me. 

But, this doesn't happen on Touch. Instead, I was defaulted onto a month-to-month employment contract, without any consultation, from which my only option is to resign.

This is daft. I should simply be a free agent, or the club should re-approach me to offer terms to stay  (or to state they aren't offering terms and I am leaving the job on expiry of the contract)

It seems the only option on a managerial contract is to be sacked or resign, whereas, to maintain realism, there should be a  third option, which is 'Free Agent'.

In FM defenders sometimes square the ball in front of their own goal for the opposition to knock in. This never happens in real life (players aren’t stupid enough to do it) but it is a bit of an FM trademark at this point. 

Please remove this bizarre unrealistic behavior. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been mentioned (probably has), but my main wish for the next version of FMT is to mirror, or at least give the option to mirror the full FM club vision feature. Adding more objectives doesn't hamper the speed in gameplay for me in the slightest. It gives me that extra motivation when starting a save with different clubs that I don't currently have as they are currently a bit samey and dull. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, 

Whilst playing the iOS version of FM Touch 2020, I unlocked the ability to manage an international team. 

On starting a new game, I was able to manage both a club side, as well as an international one. 

I fancied managing Malta, due to family connections, however they were not on the list. There were however ‘lesser’ ranked sides, with smaller player pools and world standing. 

Is there a way they could be added, or is there some reason for their omission?

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Musestar said:

Hi there, 

Whilst playing the iOS version of FM Touch 2020, I unlocked the ability to manage an international team. 

On starting a new game, I was able to manage both a club side, as well as an international one. 

I fancied managing Malta, due to family connections, however they were not on the list. There were however ‘lesser’ ranked sides, with smaller player pools and world standing. 

Is there a way they could be added, or is there some reason for their omission?

Thanks 

The most likely reason is that your database doesn't have enough players from Malta to make it a manageable team.

1 minute ago, rafaelbenitez said:

The most likely reason is that your database doesn't have enough players from Malta to make it a manageable team.

I sort of get that. Due to the three nation limit, I always load up England-Australia and one other. Oz have loads of ex pat Maltese and several with Malta as a second nation. 

Due to a partnership between an Australian team and a Maltese one (Balzan), their players are viewable in my ‘limited’ three nation database.

I would say that there is a good 35-40 players eligible for selection and whilst not extensive, must surely be more than some of the sides that are manageable.

1 hour ago, Musestar said:

I sort of get that. Due to the three nation limit, I always load up England-Australia and one other. Oz have loads of ex pat Maltese and several with Malta as a second nation. 

Due to a partnership between an Australian team and a Maltese one (Balzan), their players are viewable in my ‘limited’ three nation database.

I would say that there is a good 35-40 players eligible for selection and whilst not extensive, must surely be more than some of the sides that are manageable.

Yeah, I guess there's something under the hood that prevents it, maybe a lack of newgen production for Malta going forward? Maybe someone from the development team can shed some light on this.

1 hour ago, rafaelbenitez said:

Yeah, I guess there's something under the hood that prevents it, maybe a lack of newgen production for Malta going forward? Maybe someone from the development team can shed some light on this.

Thanks for the replies, is this thread the best place for them to notice the question / request? .....

• 3 weeks later...

Wish team training was better, I had FM touch 18 and remember it being better. You can’t even alter the intensity. 

Match engine needs to be much better next year. Even with the latest update I’m still getting the same old problems. Wingers not crossing, and not enough goals from open play (no matter what I try.) Please make games more unpredictable again, I keep seeing the same things happening over and over again (even with multiple tactics and teams.) 

Make referee and VAR decisions more unpredictable too. If there’s a review for offside, you know 100% it will be offside, so you just waste a few seconds having it confirmed. Same with penalties. Var could add loads of tension to the game, but after a few decisions go by, you know that it doesn’t change anything, ever. 

Would be great if the interface was more touch friendly, some of the buttons are so tiny that it’s very easy to press the wrong ones. Mentoring is a big culprit for this, as is changing the amounts on transfers and wages. I’m not saying have massive buttons, but bigger than now, and without any slant to them. It’s so easy to try and reduce an amount only to see you’re going down up down up down up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my wish-list. I play FM Touch on my iPad.

1) Pre-game editor (whether by payment or otherwise). Sure even if it was priced at say £4.99p a lot of gamers would buy it. Similar to other unlockables / boost the bank options.

2) The ability to either place a player face pic on a created player in ‘create a club mode’ or mod the created player so that you can get their hair/face to a satisfactory standard (similar to when creating your manager profile).

3) Sort out the logo import issue on iOS when you want to create a club. It ports in the badge but has a box around it and isn’t transparent. Also seems to crash out of game when I have tried to add logo recently (well 50% of the time).

4) Ability to see the player / staff id’s in the game and on iOS. This can be done on the full fat version but not iOS.

5) Ability to alter / amend stadium. Again whether by payment or otherwise. I don’t think the stadium i tend to use in-game looks much like the one my team play in. Would love to be able to alter it, very similar to FIFA Manager series a few years ago. 

6) Probably the biggest by bear for me, is the three nation limit. I think this could be tweaked to a player limit  (of say 25,000 players). So that on advanced set-up, you could select various nation leagues, as long as you didn’t go over the player limit.

i quite often want to get players from Spain, Italy, Ireland, Australia and Belgium whilst playing in the English leagues. I like starting way down the leagues and so a lot of these players I am after don’t appear due to their world ratings by the normal 3 nation limit, unless I select their nation. 

I really hope that some / all of these could be implemented into the game. It would improve the enjoyment no end i am sure.   

It really does feel like the database has been watered down compared to previous touch versions. On my 18 version you could scout tonnes of players from nations you didn’t load at the start of the game. Not on 20. 

5 hours ago, Tucker said:

It really does feel like the database has been watered down compared to previous touch versions. On my 18 version you could scout tonnes of players from nations you didn’t load at the start of the game. Not on 20. 

I concur with this sentiment too

Haven't played for too long but already noticed that the popup for picking a penalty taker has been taken away.

Another thing is not enough info in opposition scouting. At least we should be able to see their passing style, d-line or generally playing style, their players' passing stats per game to work out who their playmaker is and conceded/scored goal types. Unless it's there but I just can't find it :D

Edited by right_winger

1. pre-game or in-game editor

2. more nations, maybe up to 5?

3. our players medal achievements. right now if we click any player's history, there's no medals tab in their careers.

4. medal for players in supercup handed out to all players we select (23), not only to we fielded (14 to 15 max).

5. HT team talks

6. better reserves or youth player in-takes. every year i only got 2-3 average youth players (** to *** potential). my reserves team always last in standing.

7. FFP

I know I've mentioned this several times but PLEASE give us decent stats!

I need to know if my defender is winning most of his tackles and headers..... or racking up the interceptions...... or how many shots per strikers are having per 90 mins... 

I appreciate this is the Touch version of the game but surely they can't be that hard to implement - they are a VITAL part of the game.

You could even make them a purchasable option in the Store! I don't care!

PLEASE GIVE US STATS! :D:D

Get rid of the challenges if its a memory issue...?

Edited by Matt_1979

I get that a lot of work goes into the game and buyable add-ons are now a given in any game.

So, how about a purchase that allows you to upgrade a player by one whole star (or his potential) at a time.  Would help you take those one or two players up through the leagues with you - or improve a player in your team who has come from nowhere in the real world to have a great season (rather than the current situation where you feel you have to drop/sell a player on the game because they have been underrated).

On 12/04/2020 at 12:54, andym75 said:

I get that a lot of work goes into the game and buyable add-ons are now a given in any game.

So, how about a purchase that allows you to upgrade a player by one whole star (or his potential) at a time.  Would help you take those one or two players up through the leagues with you - or improve a player in your team who has come from nowhere in the real world to have a great season (rather than the current situation where you feel you have to drop/sell a player on the game because they have been underrated).

Good one. Certain players just aren’t rated by the teams researcher / editor, so this would allow for say a centre half to move from a 3, to a 4 star rating. Above and beyond what his actual potential was/is.

Edited by Musestar

• 2 weeks later...

I want the same things I've wanted ever since FMT was released for iPad

THE ABILITY TO ADD MORE NATIONS TO DATABASE!

I find it so limiting with just 3, it near enough rules out selecting smaller leagues for long saves like Holland, Portugal, Scotland or Mexico. Can they not just limit the database/player count? Why does it have to be limited anyway? My iPad can handle more easily, at half a star its speedy. Surely iOS devices have improved significantly sine the first FMT was available and can at least handle one more nation.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 23 players in my Italy squad. Unfortunately I have 3 injured players and need to swap them with 3 new players. How can I do that? Where do I find players who are not selected already and how can I nominate them? I clicked already on show „available“ players, but still see only the same 23 players as before. 

• 2 weeks later...

For me I’d love a Board Tycoon takeover unlockable say when you’ve been at a club that’s been successful for 20 years winning titles, a hard unlockable but a great one to try and get, also would like to see FFP to make the financial side of the game a little bit more realistic this could be done by simply simplifying it. A dark skin and to be able to ask the board to consider a senior club to link up with.  

Can someone explain to me the constant requests to have an editor for FMT ?

I just don't get it.

I play with logos, players , kits and name changes in place, and can easily add in anything missing for the Leagues. 

So why the need for an editor ?

Change a Player stats, or play a league that isn't officially supported by SI, changing rules you don't agree with, changing number of teams in certain league or play full fantasy league with made up teams and much more, that can't be done for FMT. ;)

On 18/05/2020 at 20:26, grade said:

Change a Player stats, or play a league that isn't officially supported by SI, changing rules you don't agree with, changing number of teams in certain league or play full fantasy league with made up teams and much more, that can't be done for FMT. ;)

So make it a different game. 

Just don't get it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest feature I’d like to see is ability to select players database size for tablets. I play this game on iPad since Classic version and it always had small database included. While I can understand 3 playable leagues limit the low database makes it less realistic as many clubs are full of grey players like I mentioned here:

Tablets are much more stronger since release of first FMT version. Give us option for large database size so we can be really on par with FMT PC

On 17/05/2020 at 15:18, DWCallaghan said:

I just don't get it.

I play with logos, players , kits and name changes in place, and can easily add in anything missing for the Leagues. 

How are you going to add in all the summer transfers over the next few months? Or are you going to play with the existing database until November when FMT21 comes out?

Getting increasingly frustrated with the inability of my DoF to sell anyone. It takes far too long and the way that minimum sale prices are set leads to good offers that have a slightly lower cash element but lots of add-ons get rejected. On the other hand, offers at the asking price but with massive wage contributions get accepted. The calculation of offers needs to take these into account.

On 17/05/2020 at 15:18, DWCallaghan said:

I just don't get it.

For me, to add lower leagues.