Injuries? Yes, fix needed

Starke, Badstuber, Alaba, Lahm, Javi Martínez, Thiago and Boateng already injured, Game against Freiburg and Benatia, Lewandowski and Alonso get injured. Benatia wasn't even tackled and had to be subed. That's 9 First Team players out! Clearly, reality needs a fix!

Sry... couldn't resist...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am playing as Blackburn and i'm getting at least one injury per game!! I've played FM for more than 10 years so i know about match fitness etc...

Every game I reload a match a different player will pick up a random injury......... I'm actually thinking of returning the game if this bug doesn't get fixed soon!

I am playing as Blackburn and i'm getting at least one injury per game!! I've played FM for more than 10 years so i know about match fitness etc...

Every game I reload a match a different player will pick up a random injury......... I'm actually thinking of returning the game if this bug doesn't get fixed soon!

There isn't a bug. When will people actually start bothering to look up what they're doing wrong and correct it?

I think it's easier to get injuries in this years game but it's through stuff I was doing. On FM13 every preseason I would start with very high intensity fitness training, on this years I've found high, or even average fitness training in preseason can lead to more injuries in the season. Now I just leave it on high balanced training preseason, dropping to average once the seasons started. Sometimes I get injuries, sometimes I don't... much like football clubs in real life. No bug, just had to tweak my approach.

Archived