[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found why the database isn't working I think. I think it's because there is a team in the "Level 18" part of the database which shouldn't be there. They're called Bosham but there is another team with the same name in the league that Bosham are supposed to be in so I don't know why this one is here. I would remove it but I don't know how. Clicking the remove button does nothing. ._.

3d26aa724ce6753ecb9d0868534974f1

Start a game two months ago, from level 24 to level 9 in 15 years :)

546681bolnore.jpg

This is why I am loathe to play low down like this, even though I would love to. I am not knocking you or anything, but the game is not challenging when you just keep getting promoted like this, & is to do with the attributes system which are not set up to go down this low. It hasn't been changed since CM2 & needs to be if people are going to play lower down.

This is why I am loathe to play low down like this, even though I would love to. I am not knocking you or anything, but the game is not challenging when you just keep getting promoted like this, & is to do with the attributes system which are not set up to go down this low. It hasn't been changed since CM2 & needs to be if people are going to play lower down.

The game is only designed for play down to level 9. The CA and club reputation system show this. Level 24 to level 9 is just the same season 15 times over.

The problem is Bosham are set in the parent competition (Level 18) not the child competition (Mid Sussex Football League Division Five). I would upload a file correcting this but due to the forum rules/respecting the copyright of Dan I won't upload it. It is quite simple to fix in the editor though.

I cant work it out... How do you edit it that Bosham aren't in the parent competition?

It was glitching for me but adding them to them child competition was the only way I could make it work (changing them on the club's page did nothing).

I opened the Editor, added Bosham to the child competition of Level 18 via the add tab in the Middle Sussex 5th league, saved, got on to the game, set it up and when you pick the countries you want to play in there's the hazard triangle next to the England option, I used the default database.

When I used the 15.3 database with file FM was warning me in regards of too many teams in the Southern League or to that effect. Thought this might help.

I opened the Editor, added Bosham to the child competition of Level 18 via the add tab in the Middle Sussex 5th league, saved, got on to the game, set it up and when you pick the countries you want to play in there's the hazard triangle next to the England option, I used the default database.

When I used the 15.3 database with file FM was warning me in regards of too many teams in the Southern League or to that effect. Thought this might help.

The problem with the southern premier is that Hereford has been removed from it. Add them back in and it should be fine.

As mentioned above you also need to add Hereford back in (or replace them with the Hereford FC pheonix club).

database wont let me remove them for some reason. i can add them to mid-sussex but not delete the lvl 18 line. :(
Me too is there a way to manually edit the file? Or maybe DAN BHTFC would agree to allow someone with a fixed file upload it for those of us with editor issues?

Fixing various problems, have to recreate the FA Trophy and various leagues, hopefully will have a updated database tonight

I hope you find a solution because this is the best database available imo.

I started a game with your original level 10 db but I'm looking forward to starting a new game with the 15.3 update.

Will you be releasing a level 10 file again for those who don't want to play as far down as level 24?

I hope you find a solution because this is the best database available imo.

I started a game with your original level 10 db but I'm looking forward to starting a new game with the 15.3 update.

Will you be releasing a level 10 file again for those who don't want to play as far down as level 24?

I'll try and do a Level 10 release once I have done the Level 24

There have been more database changes than I thought, it's added extra teams, duplicated some, reputations have all changed, getting crash dumps when setting up a game. Not sure how long this'll take me to sort out!

Just a quick update. It looks like there's a problem with the editor after the last update. I'm attempting to change a old version of my database which was only to Level 10. Once I sort out the teams etc. at those levels I will test to see if the database loads in the game

Just a quick update. It looks like there's a problem with the editor after the last update. I'm attempting to change a old version of my database which was only to Level 10. Once I sort out the teams etc. at those levels I will test to see if the database loads in the game

That didn't work. Unless they find a fix for the editor I'll have to start from scratch which I'm not willing to do!

It is a shame but I will be doing the same database for FM16!

If you want to play this database don't forget to start the game with the default database

Still the same problem I'm finding via my FM, even when I load the original database it doesn't warn me it just makes the English leagues unplayable.

Massive shame as I really enjoy managing in the lower leagues ect :(

Perhaps if anyone that has been able to set up using the older data base posts a game save for postman et al?

hat way the file can be saves in the game saves folder and off everyone goes until FM16.......in the meantime maybe leave Dan alone to enjoy the fruits of his labour ;)

Archived