Sports Interactive Community
Dan BHTFC

[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

Really appreciate you doing this Dan! I'm enjoying life as Crawley United. Just curious as to how much of the FM15 db will transfer over to FM16 without a huge effort on your part? I'd think recreating this each year would be a ton of work.

I honestly have no clue, I tried moving my FM14 database to 15 but it kept failing. To be honest I'd rather do it from scratch as then I know what's gone wrong!

I actually quite enjoy the editing part of it as I find out a lot of information about clubs I've never really thought about before. A lot of the information I put onto Microsoft Word so all I need to do is copy and paste the information.

I have added 258 badges on my own personal game for this level 24 pack and is all working ... thank you so much for this as it has expanded my mind

Crawley have fallen a bit from grace!

I think maybe you're confusing Crawley United with Football League side Crawley Town...? ;)

Crawley Town are in that division too

So they are, hadn't even noticed. My bad... :lol:

im getting a new stadium in 2 years which will hold 4,000 but is going to have a big impact on finances has it is going to cost 1.7 million

Hi All--

I'm currently running a save that has gone 3 seasons in Vanarama N/S. Is it possible to add in the lower tiers created by Dan BHTFC, and continue to manage my current club in Vanarama N/S without disrupting my save?

I have added 258 badges on my own personal game for this level 24 pack and is all working ... thank you so much for this as it has expanded my mind

Do you have badges for all 24 levels?

How do you guys get this to work.

In all three versions 10-14 and 24 levels the same message comes up

Max teams of 20 in United Counties League Div One, found 23 ??? So what's up ????

How do you guys get this to work.

In all three versions 10-14 and 24 levels the same message comes up

Max teams of 20 in United Counties League Div One, found 23 ??? So what's up ????

I can't even start a new game, while creating it an error occurs and stops it running. It happens with all the 3 files, my game is updated. Any ideas???

Where do I save the league database to chaps? Editor files? And how do I get it up and running thanks! Would love to be Salford City on it :D

Thought Id test this out as your doing another for FM2016 but I tried 10 and 11 leagues and got an error with one league having two many teams and couldn't play below Vanarama level. Using the default game.

I need your help. I start a new campaing with Wootton Bassett (Hellenic Football League), when I've been promoted my club has no competitions to compete, an empty year.

(sorry for my precarious English)