[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dan, I think i've spotted a problem in the update, the 'reputation issue' already experienced the last year with a similar update...promoted from level 24 to level 23, the rep increases from 10 to 200, and the board requires to win both the League and the cup in the second season, it's a big issue...

Hi Dan, I think i've spotted a problem in the update, the 'reputation issue' already experienced the last year with a similar update...promoted from level 24 to level 23, the rep increases from 10 to 200, and the board requires to win both the League and the cup in the second season, it's a big issue...
Nothing can be done about it unfortunately in the editor. Don't know why it happens.

I think it is because the league and club reputations are set to high.

Nothing can be done about it unfortunately in the editor. Don't know why it happens.

i went through the leagues at the end of the first season to have a more indepth idea of the issue, i confirm that it happens not only to human players and that rep goes mad in the second season, a promoted team 'wins' an increase of rep of incredible amount, I spotted for example a level 12 team promoted to level 11 and their rep goes up to around 800, more than an average level 8 team...it's the only big problema of these updates, but it's really annoying

I agree, I think that at level 10 and lower something goes wrong with the editor

Yes, it's not restricted to this file. I'm playing a career managing 2 clubs from another English LL file and a Scottish LL file. In both cases when I get promoted I'm immediately favourite for a further promotion even though the teams are nowhere near capable. In addition a second promoted club becomes one of the favourites and when I check the odds in other lower leagues in all cases a promoted side is a favourite for winning that league.

Level 24 league rep 2, Level 23 is 3, even the club reps of 10 and 20 aren't that high!

yes but having a look through your file i have noticed you have altered the default league reputations from the championship down to the county league's, some are double the reputation of the default database. league 1 is has good has the championship, league 2 is has good has league 1 etc etc.

it could be having a knock on effect when you get promoted from a lower league because the reputations are so high. i think the club reputations need toning down a bit too as well from level 10+

Good evening gents, I have placed the FMF file into the Editor data folder in my Football Manager 2015 folder under users. Any hints on how I can actually start using the lower leagues, when I run FM 2015 all I get are the options to run the normal base leagues supplied with the game.

Kind Regards

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

You probably won't care now but if you remember the first time you made this db you got a relegation error. I still had your file on my PC for some reason and just loaded that instead of another file I meant to load and I got this error.

86b616c99493571254f9b282acc0efec.png

That will be what caused your problems then.

With regards to Alderney, Sark and Herm. As these Islands don't have their own leagues I am hoping to create a competition involving all the Islands in a Channel Islands Champions League, or something like that

Stage 2:

TfEdhcI.png

X4f1isK.png

HUOXJOj.png

U0g4ZoF.png

Archived