[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing worth mentioning is a few of the clubs including fulham and blackburn start with transfer embargos. If you don't want this, you need to do the following.

you need to edit this file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1603\edt\permanent

You will see a file called Transfer Embargos here.

Open with Notepad and then remove the relevant embargos... otherwise just be aware that there are clubs that start with embargos. this has nothing to do with me, its pre programmed into the embargo file in the location above ^^^^

Its ok will grigg was a joke but i guess you where to busy to watch the euros hes basically a northern irish player who gained a cult following without playing a match due to the song "will griggs is on fire"

On a serious note is Colin Todd in it?

Colin Todd is 24 at Derby renewing his partnership with Roy McFarland.

will he peak & retire early?

who fancies a forward line of Friday, Cantona, Gazza, Best, Marsh

I imagine he will go awol alot. lol

You're more likely to see Friday and Best down the pub..

i no this isnt the place but as its pretty active has anyone had the issue where players are all stacked up on the half way line during 3d highlights... ive had it since yesterdays patch and reseting preferences didnt help

will you give us also your face and graphics pack? ;)

Yes, Once released you will be able to subscribe and download the full face pack via Steam or i will put a link to the facepack on the opening page here as well. :thup:

cool thank you for your hard work :brock:

You have no idea... Nothing significant was ever achieved without hard work!

Thank you to everyone on here for your input and support. It has been greatly appreciated.

Chucking wife off PC now (paying bills can wait ) waiting for 6 o'clock

sm_zpsdi6ddjhu.png

This guy is wondering what he is doing in the Championship... Awaiting any bids that may be coming his way.

What database/leagues loaded do you recommend, Fenech?

I recommend any depending on your machine. You will still get all the players regardless of the leagues you load, just not all the staff

The Key Countries are: Austria, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, England, Portugal, Holland, France, Germany, Scotland & Italy

The game has now been released. :thup:

Anyone else having this problem when trying to download?

234da19a352d7e028ffd56c8467434e5.png

It says to complete a captcha but none appears, meaning I can't download the file :/

When it comes up it is just checking your not a robot. Press Reveal and it will give you the word - then type in the word into the box. once you press authorize download, then it should download, if it doesn't try again, just tested and it is working. :thup:

When it comes up it is just checking your not a robot. Press Reveal and it will give you the word - then type in the word into the box. then it should download, if it doesnt try again, just tested and it is working. :thup:

That's the problem - unless I'm being completely stupid, I see no 'reveal' button. I can't get the captcha to appear. Strange

Downloaded mines fine. Looks great, you done an amazing job!

I'm having a problem with the facepack, some of the faces are all mixed up with the wrong people. Anyone know why this is?

Also, quick thing I spotted, Walter Smith's nationality in it is English. Just to let you know.

Cheers again!

When it comes up it is just checking your not a robot. Press Reveal and it will give you the word - then type in the word into the box. once you press authorize download, then it should download, if it doesn't try again, just tested and it is working. :thup:

Fixed it mate, by using Internet Explorer (shudder) instead of Chrome. Thanks again for the hard work.

Downloaded mines fine. Looks great, you done an amazing job!

I'm having a problem with the facepack, some of the faces are all mixed up with the wrong people. Anyone know why this is?

Also, quick thing I spotted, Walter Smith's nationality in it is English. Just to let you know.

Cheers again!

Just clear the cache in preferences and reload the skin, then it should be fine.

i am using the winter update.