[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Club Atlético River Plate is a professional Argentine sports club based in the Nuñez neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Although many sports are practised at the club, River is best known for its professional football team, which has won many of the most important tournaments in the world, including Copa Libertadores, and Intercontinental Cup.

River is the most successful football team of Argentina, having won the Primera División professional title a record 36 times. River's latest domestic title at the top division was the 2014 Final. Other domestic competitions won by River Plate were defuncts trophies Copa Dr. Carlos Ibarguren (four times) and Copa Adrián C. Escobar (once).

RIVER PLATE (LA MAQUINA)

In 2010, the International Federation of Football History and Statistics placed River Plate in the 9th. place in a ranking that included the best teams of the world during the 1990 and 2000 decades. River was the South American club with the best position in the table.

The decade of the 1940s is considered as one of the best eras in the history of the club, having won the titles of 1941 (44 points, 19 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses; 75 goals scored) and 1942 (46 points, 20–6–4, 79 goals). The team was also sub-champion in 1943 and 1944. River had a powerful attack nicknamed "La Máquina" ("The Machine"). The forwards were Juan Carlos Muñoz, José Manuel Moreno, Adolfo Pedernera, Ángel Labruna and Félix Loustau. That offensive line became a legend despite only playing 18 matches together. In 1945 River won another title, with Labruna being the top scorer with 25 goals. Moreno had left the club but other players (such as center-midfielder Néstor Rossi) had arrived.

In 1947 River won a new championship with 48 points, totalling 90 goals scored and only conceding 30. We welcome back the players from this decade.

WELCOME FM16:

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

Chairman: Leopoldo Bard

Manager: Renato Cesarini

r1_zpsnhzo3igi.png

Fußballklub Austria Wien is an Austrian association football club from the capital city of Vienna. It has won 24 Austrian Bundesliga titles. With 27 victories in the Austrian Cup and six in the Austrian Supercup, Austria Wien is the most successful club in each of those tournaments. The club reached the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup final in 1978, and the semi-finals of the European Cup the season after. The club plays at the Franz Horr Stadium, known as the Generali Arena since a 2010 naming rights deal with an Italian insurance company.

The 1930s, one of Austria Wien's most successful eras, brought two titles (1933 and 1936) in the Mitropa Cup, a tournament for champions in Central Europe. The star of that side was forward Matthias Sindelar, who was voted in 1998 as the greatest Austrian footballer.

The club's success was interrupted by the annexation of Austria by Nazi Germany in 1938, with Austria taunted as Judenklub. While Jewish players and staff at the club were killed or fled the country, Sindelar died under unresolved circumstances on 23 January 1939 of carbon monoxide poisoning in his apartment. He had refused to play for the combined Germany-Austria national team, citing injury (bad knees) and retirement from international games. The club was part of the top-flight regional Gauliga Ostmark in German competition from 1938–45, but never finished higher than fourth. They took part in play for the Tschammerpokal, predecessor to the modern-day DFB-Pokal (German Cup) in 1938 and 1941. Nazi sports authorities directed that the team change its name to Sportclub Ostmark Wien in an attempt to Germanize it on 12 April 1938, but the club re-adopted its historical identity almost immediately on 14 July 1938.

We welcome back the very finest players from Austria Wien History today. Many of them play in the Austrian Wunderteam of the late 20's and early 30's. Thanks to the impending return of the entire Austrian Wunderteam, it is my great pleasure to introduce a full 25 man Austrian Wien Squad!

HERE COME: THE VIOLETS!

a1_zpszbalgafr.png

WONDER TEAM!

It was the name given to the Austria national football team of the 1930s. Led by manager Hugo Meisl, the team had an unbeaten streak of 14 games between April 1931 and December 1932. The style of the team was based on the Scottish school of football that focused on quick passing introduced by Englishman Jimmy Hogan. The forward line was complemented by wide half-backs and an attacking centre-half. Matthias Sindelar, Josef Smistik and Walter Nausch formed the core of the team that would dominate European football during that era. Matthias Sindelar, known as Der Papierene (The Papery Man) due to his slight build, was the star and captain of the team.

In the early 1930s, Austria became a very celebrated team in Europe. They entered the 1934 World Cup as the clear favorites. They had routed many of their opponents, including a 5-0 and a 6-0 victory over Germany, a 6-0 victory over Switzerland, and an 8-2 victory over Hungary. They also won the Central European International Cup, predecessor of the European Championship, by beating Italy 4-2 in 1932. The cup was to be Wunderteam's only championship win. They also took the silver medal at the 1936 Summer Olympics.

Austria entered the 1934 World Cup as one of the favorites. In the quarter-final they eliminated Hungary, which was then a football power, and the runner-up in 1938. Like the Golden Team of Hungary 20 years later, Austria failed to lift the World Cup trophy, despite playing beautiful football. hey were eliminated by the eventual champion Italy in the semi-final, a match under poor weather conditions that limited their movement of the ball. The only score came when the Austrian goalkeeper was pushed over the line. Referee Ivan Eklind was criticized for partiality toward the host nation, especially after he had dinner with Mussolini the night the before the game and he also refereed the final which Italy also won.

The ill-fated Austrian Wunderteam is also credited in some circles as being the first national team to play Total Football. It is no coincidence that Ernst Happel, a talented Austrian player in the 1940s and 1950s, was coach in the Netherlands in the late 1960s and early 1970s. He introduced a tougher style of play at the clubs ADO and Feyenoord, and managed the Netherlands national team in the 1978 World Cup, where they finished as runners-up for the second time in a row.

We welcome back the Manager too. We welcome back every single one of the Austrian Wunderteam.................!

AUSTRIA WUNDERTEAM HAS ARRIVED IN FM16!

a1_zpsvjmucsba.png

Fenech last request I promise :D can we have Italy.gifAdolfo BALONCIERI at Torino ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Baloncieri ) instead of Enzo SCIFO Scifo could go back to Anderlecht he played 194 games for them in two spells at the club the most for all of his 8 clubs only 62 games for Torino:cool:

Done, I have put Baloncieri as a youth at Torino and I have also kept Enzo at the club too. :thup:

THE HOLY TREASURE: LIONEL MESSI

"For the world of football, Messi is a treasure because he is a role model for children around the world… Messi will be the player to win the most Ballons d’Or in history. He will win five, six, seven. He is incomparable. He’s in a different league." - Johan Cruyff

"When you saw him you would think: this kid can't play ball. He's a dwarf, he's too fragile, too small. But immediately you'd realise that he was born different, that he was a phenomenon and that he was going to be something impressive." —Newell's Old Boys youth coach Adrián Coria shares his first impression of the 12-year-old Messi.

"In my entire life I have never seen a player of such quality and personality at such a young age, particularly wearing the 'heavy' shirt of one of the world's great clubs." Fabio Capello praises the 18-year-old Messi following the Joan Gamper trophy in August 2005

"Messi is the best player in the world by some distance. He's like a PlayStation. He can take advantage of every mistake we make." —Arsène Wenger commends Messi for his four–goal display against Arsenal in April 2010

"I feel sorry for those who want to compete for Messi's throne — it's impossible, this kid is unique."—Pep Guardiola after Messi became Barcelona's all-time top scorer at age 24 in March 2012

Due to his short stature, Messi has a lower centre of gravity than taller players, which gives him greater agility, allowing him to change direction more quickly and evade opposing tackles. For that, the Spanish media calls him La Pulga Atómica ("The Atomic Flea") Despite being physically unimposing, he possesses significant upper-body strength, which, combined with his low centre of gravity and resulting balance, aids him in withstanding physical challenges from opponents; he has consequently been noted for his lack of diving in a sport rife with playacting. His short, strong legs allow him to excel in short bursts of acceleration while his quick feet enable him to retain control of the ball when dribbling at speed. with regard to this ability, his former Argentina manager Diego Maradona has said of him: "The ball stays glued to his foot; I've seen great players in my career, but I've never seen anyone with Messi's ball control."

L1_zpsiy5ldrtt.png

THE HOLY PORTUGUESE GOD: CRISTIANO RONALDO

"There have been a few players described as 'the new George Best' over the years, but this is the first time it's been a compliment to me." —Former Manchester United player George Best on the 18-year-old Ronaldo in 2003

"Ronaldo is better than George Best and Denis Law, who were two brilliant and great players in the history of United." —Dutch legend Johan Cruyff on the 23-year-old Ronaldo, April 2008.

"I have nothing but praise for the boy. He is easily the best player in the world. His contribution as a goal threat is unbelievable. His stats are incredible. Strikes at goal, attempts on goal, raids into the penalty box, headers. It is all there." —Ronaldo's former manager, Alex Ferguson, following his transfer to Real Madrid

"Cristiano Ronaldo is changing the game in Spain. With all that pace and power and athleticism, he is driving Real Madrid back into dominance both there and in Europe." —Former Manchester United player Bobby Charlton, November 2014

"In the six years [Manchester United] had him, you just saw his game grow all the time, and he was a fantastic player. Now you see the complete player. His decision-making, his maturity, his experience, plus all the great skills he has got, they all make him the complete player." —Former manager Alex Ferguson, January 2013

Ronaldo is widely regarded as one of the two best players of his generation, alongside Lionel Messi, and as one of the best players to ever play the game. Acclaimed for his prolific and consistent goalscoring ability, he is considered a decisive player, who stands out in games and who can be a game changer. Ronaldo is noted for his work ethic and dedication to improvement on the training field. His drive and determination to succeed are fuelled by a desire to carve his name in history alongside footballing legends such as Pelé and Diego Maradona.

"He is the best. The best in the world, yes. Probably the best ever. I saw Maradona a couple of times. I never saw Pele. But Cristiano is amazing. This man is the best... Cristiano is a goals machine. He is an incredible player. He is like Zidane, there will never be another Ronaldo." - Jose Mourinho

Make no mistake about it, he may have been injured in the final, but Portugal would not be European Champions without him, He has more desire and heart than people give him credit for and he works hard for his success. Ronaldo deserves to be considered one of the Best Players in the World Today.

r1_zpsslqfrupp.png

THE HOLY HAND OF GOD: DIEGO MARADONA

"When Diego came to Argentinos Juniors for trials, I was really struck by his talent and couldn't believe he was only eight years old. In fact, we asked him for his ID card so we could check it, but he told us he didn't have it on him. We were sure he was having us on because, although he had the physique of a child, he played like an adult. When we discovered he'd been telling us the truth, we decided to devote ourselves purely to him." —Francisco Cornejo, youth coach who discovered Maradona

"He had complete mastery of the ball. When Maradona ran with the ball or dribbled through the defence, he seemed to have the ball tied to his boots. I remember our early training sessions with him: the rest of the team were so amazed that they just stood and watched him. We all thought ourselves privileged to be witnesses of his genius." —Barcelona teammate Lobo Carrasco

"Maradona, turns like a little eel and comes away from trouble, little squat man... comes inside Butcher and leaves him for dead, outside Fenwick and leaves him for dead, and puts the ball away... and that is why Maradona is the greatest player in the world." —Bryon Butler BBC Radio commentary on Maradona's second goal.

"Diego was capable of things no one else could match. The things I could do with a football, he could do with an orange." —Michel Platini, former French midfielder and UEFA President

"Even if I played for a million years, I'd never come close to Maradona. Not that I'd want to anyway. He's the greatest there's ever been." —Lionel Messi

"When Diego scored that second goal against us, I felt like applauding. I'd never felt like that before, but it's true... and not just because it was such an important game. It was impossible to score such a beautiful goal. He's the greatest player of all time, by a long way. A genuine phenomenon." —Gary Lineker, England's 1986 World Cup striker on Maradona's Goal of the Century

To understand the gargantuan shadow Maradona casts over his football-mad homeland, one has to conjure up the athleticism of Michael Jordan, the power of Babe Ruth – and the human fallibility of Mike Tyson. Lump them together in a single barrel-chested man with shaggy black hair and you have El Diego, idol to the millions who call him D10S, a mashup of his playing number and the Spanish word for God.

A classic number 10, Maradona was renowned for his dribbling ability, vision, close ball control, passing and creativity, and is considered one of the most skillful players ever. He had a compact physique, and with his strong legs and low center of gravity he could withstand physical pressure well while running with the ball. Dutch legend Johan Cruyff saw similarities between Maradona and Lionel Messi with the ball seemingly attached to their body when dribbling.

Maradona was the best player I have ever seen. He was the Houdini of Football, taking on and beating any number of opposition players at one time. Maradona said..."A little with the head of Maradona and a little with the hand of God" on his first goal against England in World Cup 1986. Even his Hands were Blessed.

m2_zpstsrop7yn.png

anyone fancy killing some time till Friday and have a Create a Club style squad pick.

Obviously we can only guess on the wages and player values, but off the top of my head for me its:

GK - Southall & Goram (assuming he's in)

RB - Cafu & Zanetti

LB - Pearce & Lizarazu

CB - McGrath, Keoman, Moore & Adams

CM - Keane & Warhurst

AM - Di Stefano, Totti, Le Tissier, Marsh

IF - Henry, Beardsley, C Ronaldo, Lentini

CF - G Muller, Collymore, Vieri, Bull

(in a 4141 formation)

With this I will have the longest short list ever in any FM. From what i'm seeing it will be 300 pages long. :D

Did you included Jimmy Hagan in this file?

More than 300 pages long! Yes, Jimmy Hagan is 24 at Sheffield United. :thup:

anyone fancy killing some time till Friday and have a Create a Club style squad pick.

Obviously we can only guess on the wages and player values, but off the top of my head for me its:

GK - Southall & Goram (assuming he's in)

RB - Cafu & Zanetti

LB - Pearce & Lizarazu

CB - McGrath, Keoman, Moore & Adams

CM - Keane & Warhurst

AM - Di Stefano, Totti, Le Tissier, Marsh

IF - Henry, Beardsley, C Ronaldo, Lentini

CF - G Muller, Collymore, Vieri, Bull

(in a 4141 formation)

Andy Goram is 22 at Rangers :thup:

THE HOLY HAND OF GOD: DIEGO MARADONA

"When Diego came to Argentinos Juniors for trials, I was really struck by his talent and couldn't believe he was only eight years old. In fact, we asked him for his ID card so we could check it, but he told us he didn't have it on him. We were sure he was having us on because, although he had the physique of a child, he played like an adult. When we discovered he'd been telling us the truth, we decided to devote ourselves purely to him." —Francisco Cornejo, youth coach who discovered Maradona

"He had complete mastery of the ball. When Maradona ran with the ball or dribbled through the defence, he seemed to have the ball tied to his boots. I remember our early training sessions with him: the rest of the team were so amazed that they just stood and watched him. We all thought ourselves privileged to be witnesses of his genius." —Barcelona teammate Lobo Carrasco

"Maradona, turns like a little eel and comes away from trouble, little squat man... comes inside Butcher and leaves him for dead, outside Fenwick and leaves him for dead, and puts the ball away... and that is why Maradona is the greatest player in the world." —Bryon Butler BBC Radio commentary on Maradona's second goal.

"Diego was capable of things no one else could match. The things I could do with a football, he could do with an orange." —Michel Platini, former French midfielder and UEFA President

"Even if I played for a million years, I'd never come close to Maradona. Not that I'd want to anyway. He's the greatest there's ever been." —Lionel Messi

"When Diego scored that second goal against us, I felt like applauding. I'd never felt like that before, but it's true... and not just because it was such an important game. It was impossible to score such a beautiful goal. He's the greatest player of all time, by a long way. A genuine phenomenon." —Gary Lineker, England's 1986 World Cup striker on Maradona's Goal of the Century

To understand the gargantuan shadow Maradona casts over his football-mad homeland, one has to conjure up the athleticism of Michael Jordan, the power of Babe Ruth – and the human fallibility of Mike Tyson. Lump them together in a single barrel-chested man with shaggy black hair and you have El Diego, idol to the millions who call him D10S, a mashup of his playing number and the Spanish word for God.

A classic number 10, Maradona was renowned for his dribbling ability, vision, close ball control, passing and creativity, and is considered one of the most skillful players ever. He had a compact physique, and with his strong legs and low center of gravity he could withstand physical pressure well while running with the ball. Dutch legend Johan Cruyff saw similarities between Maradona and Lionel Messi with the ball seemingly attached to their body when dribbling.

Maradona was the best player I have ever seen. He was the Houdini of Football, taking on and beating any number of opposition players at one time. Maradona said..."A little with the head of Maradona and a little with the hand of God" on his first goal against England in World Cup 1986. Even his Hands were Blessed.

m2_zpstsrop7yn.png

Good job Fenech wondering what are Maradona's handling stats like

THE HOLY KING OF FOOTBALL PELE

"In my mid-teens I also played indoor football, which had just taken off in Bauru, for a team called Radium, and took part in the first futebol de salão championship to be held in Bauru. We won. Futebol de salão was a new thing and I took to it like a fish to water. It's a lot quicker than football on grass. You have to think really quickly because everyone is close to each other. Learning the game probably helped me think on my feet better. It was through futebol de salão that I first got my chance to play with adults. I was about fourteen, and I can remember that there was a tournament for which I was told I was too young to take part. In the end, I was allowed to play. I ended up top scorer, with fourteen or fifteen goals. That gave me a lot of confidence. I knew then not to be afraid of whatever might come."— Pelé speaking on futebol de salão.

"I arrived hoping to stop a great man, but I went away convinced I had been undone by someone who was not born on the same planet as the rest of us." —Benfica goalkeeper Costa Pereira following the loss to Santos in 1962

"The most wondrous player of all [Pelé] consecrated Brazil as the cathedral of the beautiful game. Brazil '70 were a team of superstars dedicated not just to a cause but an ideal, a dream of what football should be." —Sports writer Jeff Powell

"Pelé is the greatest player of all time. He reigned supreme for 20 years. All the others – Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff, Michel Platini – rank beneath him. There's no one to compare with Pelé." —West Germany's 1974 World Cup-winning captain Franz Beckenbauer

"Pelé was one of the few who contradicted my theory: instead of 15 minutes of fame, he will have 15 centuries." —Andy Warhol

"My name is Ronald Reagan, I'm the President of the United States of America. But you don't need to introduce yourself, because everyone knows who Pelé is." —US President Ronald Reagan, greeting Pelé at the White House

Pelé is also credited with making the phrase "the beautiful game" synonymous with football. In 1999, he was voted World Player of the Century by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS). The same year, France Football asked their former Ballon d'Or winners to choose the Football Player of the Century; they selected Pelé. In 1999, Pelé was elected Athlete of the Century by the IOC, and Time named him in their list of 100 most influential people of the 20th century. In 2013 he received the FIFA Ballon d'Or Prix d'Honneur in recognition of his career and achievements as a global icon of football.

If there is any doubt about Pele's Holy status, then all you have to think about is that He was Born into Poverty and became a KING! He was the KING of Football and no one can ever deny his status amongst the Best Footballers in the World!

p1_zpsoo8pftue.png

THE HOLY GHOST ARTHUR FRIEDENREICH is a historic icon of Brazilian soccer. There are those who do not recognize him in such magnitude. He became known by football fans, he had the achievement of making an average of goals, greater than the one of Pélé, counting over 1 goal per match, a remarkable achievement.

Born in a neighborhood of Sao Paulo, July 18, 1892, son of a German businessman and a black Brazilian washer, he awakened an early interest in football. He started playing as a teenager and quickly detached his imagination, showing his technique, style and ability to improvise. Brazilian soccer was still in its childhood and he was amazing, at the time he was considered a star. In 1925, he was THE KING OF SOCCER. At the time, the journalists considered him an extremely intelligent player in the field, because it seemed that he already knew all the secrets of football. In the striker position, he introduced new techniques, such as: the short dribble and the kick with body effect.

He had to straighten his hair before every match, often taking hours before kick-off to get the look right, as 'blacks' were not allowed to play football in the early 1900's.

He had a crucial role in the South American Championship of 1919 (current Cup America), by scoring the goal of victory against the Uruguayans, deciding the final outcome in favour of his team. His soccer shoes were exposed in the window shop of a rare jewels store in the city of Rio de Janeiro. This team at the time became known as "Squadron of Steel".

One of his greatest achievements happened in 1928, when he scored seven goals in a game, also breaking the record of that season. He was THE player.

If there were World Cups at that time, he would have won at least two. He scored over 1,300 goals. He was the King of the Curling and in some people's opinion even today, he was the best player of all time.

He is actually the 'forgotten' Brazil international footballer, Arthur Friedenreich. He was top scorer of the Liga Paulista (Brazilian league) for nine years. Nobody has ever equaled this feat of being top scorer in the league over 17 years. Not even Pele. He scored 1329 goals in 1239 games. Pele's - well known as King of Football to us - has a goalscoring record which is often reported as being 1280 goals in 1363 games.

HE INVENTED THE CURVE BALL KICKS! (A Free Kick that Roberto Carlos was so famous at performing years later.)

He, however never played in World Cup tournament. He had missed his one and only chance to play in the first 1930 World Cup. Due to serious misunderstanding between the football Leagues of the States of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Arthur (who lived in Sao Paulo) was not picked up by Brazil. Only players from Rio travelled. He was 38 at that time. (He would be adding up more goals of his career if he had played in this World Cup!)

By the time Friedenreich passed away in 1969, he had been forgotten not only his name but his amazing feats as a footballer...

BUT HE IS FORGOTTEN NO MORE! He was LOST but now he has been FOUND and He is Back.....

Without Further Ado... Please give a warm welcome to: THE TIGER!

AF1_zpsrdmq5rn8.png

And this concludes the presentation of THE HOLY QUINTET

The 5 Best Footballers in the World since 1880.

Release Date: Friday 22nd July (Tomorrow) - Thank you for all your input and patience with this. :thup:

Fenech any update here

Great database, really looking forward to it. Tottenham are missing a lot of there ex players, players like Blanchflower, Ardiles, Gascoigne, Klinsmann, Sheringham, Anderton, Perryman, Campbell, Villa, Allen and Klinsmann. What clubs are all these players with?

Shouldn't Cristiano Ronaldo have more than 15 jumping reach?! Hardly any players in the world can reach heights he can:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbNtez0CQAAY9Nv.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/15/article-2279210-179292CC000005DC-948_634x529.jpg

http://www.markkislich.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cristiano-ronaldo-567-superman-jump-in-barcelona-vs-real-madrid-for-la-liga-2012-2013.jpg

Not to mention he is 6'1" as it is.

Regardless, great work as always. Can't wait to download it tomorrow!

Fenech any update here

last i seen was cascoigne was at everton, sheringham at forrest and campbell at arsenal

Klinsman is prob in germany or inter

Fenech is using the rule that players are where they where at 24 in most cases so if a player was over 24 when they joined spurs they will more likely be somewhere else

guess youll have to buy them:)

Shouldn't Cristiano Ronaldo have more than 15 jumping reach?! Hardly any players in the world can reach heights he can:

BbNtez0CQAAY9Nv.jpgarticle-2279210-179292CC000005DC-948_634x529.jpgcristiano-ronaldo-567-superman-jump-in-barcelona-vs-real-madrid-for-la-liga-2012-2013.jpg

yeah but if ronaldo has 20 jump tim cahill needs something like 30

have you had time to do derby? cant have don revies leeds without there biggest rivals

and where is will griggs and how much better then pele is he

I have not had time to do Derby, due to time constraints. They do have Roy McFarland but it is was too much on this occasion to do a full championship of squads as well.

I have brought back Forest, Portsmouth and Norwich, plus all the players from 2014 had to be re coded and re tested and I have also added the top 100 players of all time for every single playing position plus hundred more legends and stars than in 2014, so i think we have done well on this occasion. :)

Who is Will Grigg?

who was the liverpool player nicknamed the ghost in the 70s or 80s for his ability to drift away from defenders and find space in the box?

I don't know. but do let me know if you find out!

Pele should have 20 anticipation, i've never rated an intentional dummy so high as this

He read it so well.

His leap was a little better as well.

I have to say I never played the 2014 one, this looks unreal. Amazing work

It's a bit of a balancing act because pele was so good in so many areas! I have raised the anticipation to 20, thanks for the video link.

i havn't found one nicknamed ghost but i believe it was Chris Lawler who was nicknamed the silent knight and was famed for finding space in the box. he was a liverpool player in the 60S and 70s.

He got his nickname due to scoring 41 goals from right back by miracalously turning up unmarked in the 6 yard box

he had 3 league titles

2 fa cups

1 ufea cup and was runner up in 66.

he was one of the few players that survived shankleys clear out of older players in the 70s which says alot cause the 60s side was very good

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbNtez0CQAAY9Nv.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/15/article-2279210-179292CC000005DC-948_634x529.jpg

http://www.markkislich.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cristiano-ronaldo-567-superman-jump-in-barcelona-vs-real-madrid-for-la-liga-2012-2013.jpg

similar to pele its a juggling act, each player has been fully researched and the stats have to represent every area, to give a full and realistic representation of the player, he is one of the 5 best players in the world, for them you have to get each stat as close as possible and keep within the limits of the ability.. I have raised his jumping to 19. thanks for the support and thanks for the feedback. :)

Who is Will Grigg?

Its ok will grigg was a joke but i guess you where to busy to watch the euros hes basically a northern irish player who gained a cult following without playing a match due to the song "will griggs is on fire"

On a serious note is Colin Todd in it?

Fenech any update here

Blanchflower is 24 at Aston Villa

Ossie is 23 at Huracan

Gazza is 24 at Newcastle

Jurgen is 20 at Stuttgart

Sheringham is 24 at Millwall

Darren is 18 at Portsmouth

I will put Perryman at Spurs for you

Sol is 24 at Arsenal, I am not sure Spurs fans would want him

Villa is 24 at Racing Club

Its ok will grigg was a joke but i guess you where to busy to watch the euros hes basically a northern irish player who gained a cult following without playing a match due to the song "will griggs is on fire"

On a serious note is Colin Todd in it?

I know! my response was also a reference to it. :lol:

I will get back to you regarding todd.

last i seen was cascoigne was at everton, sheringham at forrest and campbell at arsenal

Klinsman is prob in germany or inter

Fenech is using the rule that players are where they where at 24 in most cases so if a player was over 24 when they joined spurs they will more likely be somewhere else

guess youll have to buy them:)

Hi Guys,

Players ages vary from 14 - 26

In most cases the player is where they were at that age.

In some cases due to balancing out of squads players are just at a club where they have definitely played before.

Yes so like in the case of Blanchflower he was younger and still a legend for villa so villa have him. and they need him more.

I have just used common sense in alot of cases.

Fenech just noticed the game has updated to 16.3.2 hope this dosent mess with the db

This update addresses some issues with Steam Workshop and social media sign-in which are likely to have affected only a small minority.

To get the update simply quit and restart Steam and your game should update automatically. So i doubt it.

This update addresses some issues with Steam Workshop and social media sign-in which are likely to have affected only a small minority.

To get the update simply quit and restart Steam and your game should update automatically. So i doubt it.

:cool: was worried for a minute

Not sure how long you've run your tests for but how do the superstars in the South American leagues, and possibly smaller nations like Hungary too, cope with being in less prestigious leagues? Are they happy because you've raised the reputation of their clubs or are they still wanting to leave to bigger clubs in bigger leagues in Europe?

Not sure how long you've run your tests for but how do the superstars in the South American leagues, and possibly smaller nations like Hungary too, cope with being in less prestigious leagues? Are they happy because you've raised the reputation of their clubs or are they still wanting to leave to bigger clubs in bigger leagues in Europe?

No i have not messed with the reputations of clubs at all, I have given money to clubs dependant on the clubs reputation. so those clubs will have the money to keep those players and also if the players have played over 50 games they will like that club, if the player spent over 10 years or played over 400 games, they will love the club so they wont be too unhappy. but of course if they are intelligent and ambitious they would want to go and i hope they would go to a bigger club, but what i noticed is that some of these like river plate and santos have big reputations and i certainly didnt notice la maquina being split up in 2014. and i have tested this as well. but do let me know what you find out.. :)

The players seem content and excited but you know as i do if a bigger clubs comes in, they might like that..