[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe 17 is better

Every player is researched in great depth and all the stats are taken into consideration, not just the finishing stat. I would consider moving it down to 18/19. 17 is too low for Zlatan coming into his prime. :thup:

I'm still thinking his goal rate.If Cristiano Ronaldo have 19 finishing,It is obviously that Zlatan have a lower level,maybe more than one garde

I will take a look at that, one thing i can assure you is that he will not be better than cristiano ronaldo. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Fenech, Do you have a rough release date?

Hi Mate,

I don't because its alot of work but I am working around the clock to get this done!

If you would like to help, then it would great to generate as much interest in this as possible.

I currently have set up a profile on the Tifo Site, so any support is greatly appreciated.

https://tifo.site/@UltimateLegends

I can assure you that this will be worth the wait, it is going to be amazing when it is finished. :thup:

I am very excited to play this myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Bob Paisley the player as seen by Tim and Radar's STARTOON in 1947-8 "Bob Paisley, brilliant Liverpool left-half, first saw the light of day in the little Durham mining village of Hetton-le-hole. There isn’t a great deal of him - he is barely 5ft. 7 inch. in height – but is includes 11 st. of muscle and never-say-die spirit. The lad who never knows when to be beaten, Paisley took the eye of his games master as a natural footballer, and it was not long before he was rewarded with a place in the Durham County Schools’ side. Eventually, threw in his lot with with Bishop Auckland, the famous amateur team. They won the Amateur cup during his stay with them. Later he joined the ground staff at Wolverhampton under Major Frank Buckley, but he decided Paisley was too small. Manager Mr. George Kay, stepped in and brought Bob to Anfield. The war intervened and Bob joined an anti-tank regiment and served from Alamein to Italy with "Monty". It was during last season he grew into his own and made a regular place for himself in the Championship team. There is no greater-hearted player than Bob Paisley. He seems to thrive on hard knocks. Likes billiards and snooker, admits to "bowling a bit" at cricket. Wants a cup winners’ medal to add to his Championship "prize". Distantly related to Jack Hill, former Barnsley "pirot" and England captain. Married a Liverpool girl."

Will you include Dutch teams in your database?

The Netherlands had great club teams throughout history, with Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax winning the Champions League 6 times.

Besides the big 3 teams, you have teams like AZ, Vitesse and FC Twente with great histories too.

Will you include Dutch teams in your database?

The Netherlands had great club teams throughout history, with Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax winning the Champions League 6 times.

Besides the big 3 teams, you have teams like AZ, Vitesse and FC Twente with great histories too.

The total return of the Ajax Total Football team is there

The total return of PSV is there too.

Plus Legends from all the dutch clubs including the ones you mention.

All the Dutch Legends including the managers too.. The complete return of the Total Football Ajax squad for sure.

SO the answer is yes, these are already there...

Here is a list of the more Notable Dutch Players in this Ultimate Legends game so far. So these are players from Holland, not exhaustive and in no particular order, but they are ready to go and completed.

Michael Reiziger

Edgar Davids

Jan Jansen

Ronald de Boar

Edwin Van Der Sar

Frank de Boar

Marc Overmars

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Ruud Van Nistlerooy

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

Mark Van Bommel

Berry Van Aerle

Aron Winter

Phillip Cocu

Boudewijn Zenden

Clarence Seedorf

Andre Ooijer

John Bosman

Rinus Israel

Frank Rijkaard

Robin Van Persie

Huub Stevens

Arie Haan

John Metgod

Rafael Van der Vaart

Jan Klass Huntelaar

Arjen Robben

Ruud Krol

Wesley Sneijder

Dennis Bergkamp

Jordi Cruyff

Dirk Kuyt

Patrick Kluivert

Ronald Koeman

Roy Makaay

Hans van Breukelen

Stefan de Vrij

Kevin Strootman

Wim Kleft

Memphis Depay

Johan Neeskens

Marco Van Basten

Ruud Gullit

Jaap Stam

Rene van de kerkhof

willy van de kerkhof

piet keizer

suurbier wim

sjaak swart

Johnny Rep

Coen Moulljn

Dillen Coen

Gerald Vanenburg

Jan van Beveren

Kuijlen van der Willy

Willem Van Hanegem

Faas Wilkes

Frans De Munck

Cor van der Hart

Danny Blind

Arnold Muhren

Piet Schrijvers

Johan Cruyff

Kaka shouldn't be AC Milan's top player??

Hi Citizen Kane,

Kaka isnt the top player, It is currently Paolo Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Pirlo, Rivera, Albertini etc..

Kaka is back when he was at his very best, which is of course one of any clubs top players...

That said, clubs don't really have a top player, when it's AC Milan, they have many top players. :thup:

just a suggestion to give barca and real a run for their money :

Atlético Madrid Best XI

----------------------------RESINO---------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------PEREIRA--------ARTECHE---------------

----RIVILLA--------------------------------------------CALLEJA-----

---------------------------SIMEONE©-------------------------------

------UFARTE-------------ARAGONES-------------------FUTRE----------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------FORLÁN----------SÁNCHEZ------------------

and a link http://pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=429&t=9342

REST IN PEACE! QUITE SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. WE HONOUR HIM TODAY.

JC_zpssatnms0e.png

Cruyff was one of the most famous exponents of the football philosophy known as Total Football explored by Rinus Michels, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest players in football history.

He led the Netherlands national team to the final of the 1974 FIFA World Cup and received the Golden Ball as player of the tournament. At club level, Cruyff started his career at Ajax where he won eight Eredivisie titles and three European Cups.

In 1999, Cruyff was voted European Player of the Century in an election held by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics, and came second behind Pelé in their World Player of the Century poll. He was chosen on the World Team of the 20th Century in 1998, the FIFA World Cup Dream Team in 2002, and in 2004 was named in the FIFA 100 list of the world's greatest living players.

Considered as one of the most influential figures in football history.

"Johan Cruyff's miracles in Amsterdam were many. He and his coach Rinus Michels (a sort of John the Baptist figure) raised Ajax from obscurity. More important, they invented a new way of playing. Cruyff became the greatest exponent and teacher of totaalvoetbal [Total Football]. His vision of perfect movement and harmony on the field was rooted in the same sublime ordering of space that one sees in the pictures of Vermeer or church painter Pieter Jansz Saenredam. It was the music of the spheres on grass." David Winner, the author of Brilliant Orange: The Neurotic Genius of Dutch Football

"I loved the Dutch in the ’70s, they excited me and Cruyff was the best. He was my childhood hero; I had a poster of him on my bedroom wall. He was a creator. He was at the heart of a revolution with his football. Ajax changed football and he was the leader of it all. If he wanted he could be the best player in any position on the pitch." Eric Cantona

"He [Cruyff] was pretty intelligent, too! A real football brain. He had superb control, he was inventive and he could perform magic with a ball to get himself out of trouble instinctively. He got a lot of goals, and although he was so skilful, he didn’t show off – he played to the strengths of the players around him. This side would really keep hold of the ball." Bobby Charlton.

Cruyff also perfected a move now known as the "Cruyff Turn." To do this move, Cruyff would look to pass or cross the ball. Instead of kicking it, he would drag the ball behind his planted foot with the inside of his other foot, turn through 180 degrees, and accelerate away outside a defender.

He was simply "Pythagoras in boots",

If he was a beer, he would of been a Carlsberg, because he was probably the best footballer in the world!

just a suggestion to give barca and real a run for their money :

Atlético Madrid Best XI

----------------------------RESINO---------------------------

--------------------PEREIRA--------ARTECHE---------------

----RIVILLA--------------------------------------------CALLEJA-----

---------------------------SIMEONE©-------------------------------

------UFARTE-------------ARAGONES-------------------FUTRE----------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------FORLÁN----------SÁNCHEZ------------------

and a link http://pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=429&t=9342

Will do mate :thup:

lets give Bayern a headache aswell :

BORUSSIA MÖNCHENGLADBACH Best XI

------------------------------KLEFF------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------ANDERSSON------STIELIKE---------------------

---VOGTS---------------------------------------FRONTZECK---

--------------------------MATTHÄUS---------------------------

-----------WIMMER----------------------BONHOF-------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------NETZER------------------------------

---------------SIMONSEN--------HEYNCKES-------------------

link http://pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=429&t=21533

REST IN PEACE! QUITE SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. WE HONOUR HIM TODAY.

JC_zpssatnms0e.png

Cruyff was one of the most famous exponents of the football philosophy known as Total Football explored by Rinus Michels, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest players in football history.

He led the Netherlands national team to the final of the 1974 FIFA World Cup and received the Golden Ball as player of the tournament. At club level, Cruyff started his career at Ajax where he won eight Eredivisie titles and three European Cups.

In 1999, Cruyff was voted European Player of the Century in an election held by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics, and came second behind Pelé in their World Player of the Century poll. He was chosen on the World Team of the 20th Century in 1998, the FIFA World Cup Dream Team in 2002, and in 2004 was named in the FIFA 100 list of the world's greatest living players.

Considered as one of the most influential figures in football history.

"Johan Cruyff's miracles in Amsterdam were many. He and his coach Rinus Michels (a sort of John the Baptist figure) raised Ajax from obscurity. More important, they invented a new way of playing. Cruyff became the greatest exponent and teacher of totaalvoetbal [Total Football]. His vision of perfect movement and harmony on the field was rooted in the same sublime ordering of space that one sees in the pictures of Vermeer or church painter Pieter Jansz Saenredam. It was the music of the spheres on grass." David Winner, the author of Brilliant Orange: The Neurotic Genius of Dutch Football

"I loved the Dutch in the ’70s, they excited me and Cruyff was the best. He was my childhood hero; I had a poster of him on my bedroom wall. He was a creator. He was at the heart of a revolution with his football. Ajax changed football and he was the leader of it all. If he wanted he could be the best player in any position on the pitch." Eric Cantona

"He [Cruyff] was pretty intelligent, too! A real football brain. He had superb control, he was inventive and he could perform magic with a ball to get himself out of trouble instinctively. He got a lot of goals, and although he was so skilful, he didn’t show off – he played to the strengths of the players around him. This side would really keep hold of the ball." Bobby Charlton.

Cruyff also perfected a move now known as the "Cruyff Turn." To do this move, Cruyff would look to pass or cross the ball. Instead of kicking it, he would drag the ball behind his planted foot with the inside of his other foot, turn through 180 degrees, and accelerate away outside a defender.

He was simply "Pythagoras in boots",

If he was a beer, he would of been a Carlsberg, because he was probably the best footballer in the world!

A sad day for football loving people. Rest in Peace dear Johan!

lets give Bayern a headache aswell :

BORUSSIA MÖNCHENGLADBACH Best XI

------------------------------KLEFF------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------ANDERSSON------STIELIKE---------------------

---VOGTS---------------------------------------FRONTZECK---

--------------------------MATTHÄUS---------------------------

-----------WIMMER----------------------BONHOF-------------

---------------------------NETZER------------------------------

---------------SIMONSEN--------HEYNCKES-------------------

link http://pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=429&t=21533

Let's do this!

UPDATE:

* I will not be focussing so much on 25 man teams, there will be clubs with more than 25 players

* The guarantee remains that the players will be at the clubs at the exact age they were at the club

* The Age that a Legend or Star will be at the club will be between 14 - 25 years old.

* 100% Accuracy in statistic coding due to extensive research & reports (nothing is left to chance unlike in the normal game)

* 100% Accuracy in players who are eligible for club and home grown status

* Values will be realistic and fair

* Players will be available for sale from the start, but it is still up to the club if they want to sell and players if they want to leave

* Youth players will simply be at their clubs, in the youth team, there will be no easy free transfers

* More Legends & Stars than ever before!

* More competition between clubs as Players are more spread out now however common sense will still prevail.

* Due to the winter update only just being released, this will take time to create, but bear with me, I promise that it will be:

* Player wages will be 100% accurate and dependant on ability

* The Ultimate in-depth Accurate Legends game ever made

* Well worth waiting for!!

Any Questions as usual, let me know.. :)

I played your FM14 version of this and it was an incredibly detailed piece of work, looking forward to this update.

As a Sheffield Wednesday fan I think your representation of their legends squad was pretty much perfect in that version so wouldn't have any issues with that being used for this one (that includes John Sheridan before Forest fans try to steal him, he's a Wednesday legend and they know it ;)!). The only issue I did have, which I did actually bring up in your old thread I believe, is the inclusion of Glenn Whelan in the midfield. I suggested John Harkes as a possible replacement. Possibly, if he isn't already there as I can't remember, Carlton Palmer.

Looking forward to managing Fred Spiksley and Tony Kay again :)

Would it be possible for you to update the opening post, so we can see which clubs are in? :)

Personally I'm excited to see if you could use my updates/suggestions for Danish teams ;)

I will be updating the opening post with the teams as soon as possible.

Every team is included including the Danish teams... so plenty to get excited about!

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. :thup:

I played your FM14 version of this and it was an incredibly detailed piece of work, looking forward to this update.

As a Sheffield Wednesday fan I think your representation of their legends squad was pretty much perfect in that version so wouldn't have any issues with that being used for this one (that includes John Sheridan before Forest fans try to steal him, he's a Wednesday legend and they know it ;)!). The only issue I did have, which I did actually bring up in your old thread I believe, is the inclusion of Glenn Whelan in the midfield. I suggested John Harkes as a possible replacement. Possibly, if he isn't already there as I can't remember, Carlton Palmer.

Looking forward to managing Fred Spiksley and Tony Kay again :)

Thanks, this will be even better than 2014! There won't be any major changes, but it will be even more detailed than before. more legends and more stars and more accuracy.

I think all forest fans realise John Sheridan was an Owl! :lol:

I will be updating the opening post with the teams as soon as possible.

Every team is included including the Danish teams... so plenty to get excited about!

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. :thup:

Sounds fantastic! I'll keep my excitement going then! ;)

Great job!

Let's do this!
great looking forward to this ... I remember in the 2014 version you had Materazzi at Everton would this line up be better mate ....

--------------------------SOUTHALL------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------LABONE--------RATCLIFFE-------------------

--STEVENS--------------------------------------------WILSON--

-----------------------BALL-------REID---------------------------

-------STEVEN-----------------------------SHEEDY--------------

----------------------DEAN-----SHARP---------------------------

What happens to the "normal" players that are at the club right now?

They go back to their youths or to a younger age, usually at the club they first joined and will be in their youth teams. :thup:

Ah, ok, thanks.

Can't wait to see the line-ups of Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV,

Yes but of course players in the top 5% like Messi, will not be in his youth, he will be in his prime competing with the likes Maradona, Pele, Di-stefano, Cryff etc etc.... not all normal game players will be back in their youth, but say people like welbeck, walcott, etc etc, will be in their early youth.. :thup:

Yes but of course players in the top 5% like Messi, will not be in his youth, he will be in his prime competing with the likes Maradona, Pele, Di-stefano, Cryff etc etc.... not all normal game players will be back in their youth, but say people like welbeck, walcott, etc etc, will be in their early youth.. :thup:

Is Messi in his prime, as he is now, or still some years younger? Like Cristiano Ronaldo is in his 30's now, but could be in his 20's, if you decide to do that. Like with Wesley Sneijder. A top 5% player. Is he at 31 at Galatasary, or younger at Ajax or Inter for example.

Is Messi in his prime, as he is now, or still some years younger? Like Cristiano Ronaldo is in his 30's now, but could be in his 20's, if you decide to do that. Like with Wesley Sneijder. A top 5% player. Is he at 31 at Galatasary, or younger at Ajax or Inter for example.

Messi will be 24 at Barcelona

Christiano will be 24 at either man united or madrid

Wesley Sneijder will be early 20's at Ajax prob 22/23

So yes the answer is they will be in their prime, younger than what they are today.

Messi will be 24 at Barcelona

Christiano will be 24 at either man united or madrid

Wesley Sneijder will be early 20's at Ajax prob 22/23

So yes the answer is they will be in their prime, younger than what they are today.

Cristiano is better to stay in Sporting Clube de Portugal,because RM/MU not lack the left winger or striker

Can I take a shot at the ARsenal one?

1. David Seaman

2. Pat Jenning (might have to give him up for Spurs :()

3. Jack Kelsey/ Bob Wilson

4. Ashley Cole

5. Kenny Samsom

6. Eddie Hapgood

7. Pat Rice

8. Lee Dixon

9. David O'Leary

10. Tony Adams

11. Sol Campbell

12. Martin Keown/Steve Bould

13. Patick Vieira

14. Emmanuel Petit

15. Frank McLintock

16. Gilberto Silva

17. Robert Pires

18. Freddie Ljungberg

19. Liam Brady

20. Alex James

21. Cliff Bastin

22. Denis Bergkamp

23. Thierry Henry

24. Ted Drake

25. Ian Wright

Well, that was a bit tougher than I thought. I tried to give the team as much balance as possible. With 25 players, I couldn't overload on the attacking department, where I've had to cut many of Arsenal legends like John Radford and Charlie Goerge. I also had to leave out cult heroes like Ray Parlour.

In defense, I couldn't choose between Keown and Bould. Both fantastic in their own way. I have 9 defenders, and it would seem I have 3 LBs, and only 4 CBs. However, Eddie Hapgood was a fullback in the W-M formation, so he played far more like a back 3. A great defensive alternative to the marauding Ashley Cole. That's why I brought Kenny Samsom along as the 2nd LB (can't leave out someone with 87 caps, and 8 times PFA team of the YEar.) I also picked McLintock and Gilberto Silva, who are both very competent in defense, so there's plenty of cover back there.

The inclusion of Gilberto Silva can be a controversial one, especially because there are so many legends left out. I mean, Keown could take his place, for example. However, I needed another DM, one who's style is different from the box2box nature of PV4 and Petit. Also, I think Gilberto Silva, although he has contributed less to Arsenal than many, Arsenal was still his main club, and he reached a height higher than any contender who has been left out. One of the few Arsenal players, who at their peak, was truly one of the World's best at their role.

Attacking midfielders was a tough one. So many to choose from. I actually shortlisted 8 in my head at first, but obviously that would ruin the squad's balance. So, I end up with the 4 that I think provide different strengths. Pires is the wide playmaker. James is the dribbling wizard. Bastin was the wide left forward (3rd highest goal-scorer!) basically meaning I can't justify including Marc Overmars (probably belong with Ajax anyway.) And Ljungberg was the goal-scoring hard-working tenacious wide midfielder on the right.

In attack, the choices for the 4 strikers were pretty easy to me, and fortunately, they all provided something a little different. Bergkamp was the more classic no.10. Drake was the classic no.9 penalty box player. Wright was the speed poacher. Henry was a complete forward (the 9.5 forwards, as they're sometimes called.)

Cesc, had he stayed all this time, over 10 years with the club, and more than half of those as captain, would have made the squad. Alas.