Sports Interactive Community
4ndyMUFC

[FM15] England Level 9 with FA Vase

quick update on fixture dates

changed dates for each league to finish earlier therefore theoretically bring playoff dates in line with rest of hardcoded leagues but this has not worked

looking through file in advanced rules in editor there are so many thinks set in Vanarama Leagues in advanced code which just isnt there for the extra leagues i've added even though they are in the hardcode supposedly for us just to add to expand the game

now i can see why soi many people are complaining about the editor this year, why have all the info in the db if you just cant simple add it to game

think this may be a long weekend now try to correct something that should have been easy to do that is now going to take effiiinggg hours THANKS SI for a buggy editor

gonna go sort out real footy bets now and then crack on with trying to fix it in an hour or so

hopefully can have it sorted by sunday morning as want to have normal sunday afternoon with roast few beers and watch the Super Sunday games

quick update on fixture dateschanged dates for each league to finish earlier therefore theoretically bring playoff dates in line with rest of hardcoded leagues but this has not workedlooking through file in advanced rules in editor there are so many thinks set in Vanarama Leagues in advanced code which just isnt there for the extra leagues i've added even though they are in the hardcode supposedly for us just to add to expand the gamenow i can see why soi many people are complaining about the editor this year, why have all the info in the db if you just cant simple add it to gamethink this may be a long weekend now try to correct something that should have been easy to do that is now going to take effiiinggg hours THANKS SI for a buggy editor
Can't you revert it back to basic and then change there and then convert back to advanced?

FCUtdWill 1st thing i thought of but it hasn't worked, tempted to leave as is its only affects you if your in the playoffs in levels 7,8 & 9 which are the added levels as rest play out as normal as they are hardcoded

FCUtdWill 1st thing i thought of but it hasn't worked, tempted to leave as is its only affects you if your in the playoffs in levels 7,8 & 9 which are the added levels as rest play out as normal as they are hardcoded
Isn't there an option to change the dates of parent competitions in the advanced editor? If you can, there won't be any problems as you're only moving the season date to the 25th April (for the first season). Levels 7/8 playoffs are all one leg which take place on the week commencing 27th, and then the final on the 2nd May.

Isn't there an option to change the dates of parent competitions in the advanced editor? If you can, there won't be any problems as you're only moving the season date to the 25th April (for the first season). Levels 7/8 playoffs are all one leg which take place on the week commencing 27th, and then the final on the 2nd May.

i do believe i've solved it currently testing now and overnight so we'll see sunday morning if its worked

time for a well earnt beer and dinner

you'll create league cups and county cups ?

level 7 & 8 have league cups plus FA Cup Vase & Trophy, level 9 clubs enter releavant FA cup, vase or trophy rounds

not bothering with county as i stated earlier in the thread when asked the same question it is to time consuming to create and slows the game down unnecessarily with no actual benefits to the lower level teams

have finally got the playoff date issue sorted, also have renamed the leagues with sponsors names included as thought i had done that already but must have been in a previous version

currently testing as i type but had a look at league schedules and playoff semi's & final are in 1st week of may for all leagues that have been added to db file, hardcoded leagues are set as per the code

getting annoyed now just spotted when checking game during testing all the FA Cup dates and tv games is messed up

now to waste more time having to fix that again

this editor is so effing crap so buggy causing nothing but aggro

running another test now while footy's on to see if tv games happen now and cup games aren't all over the place again

Keep going m8 you will get there.

Has it been harder this year to create the lower league databases? as there seems to be a lack of them this year.

I can imagine they are a pain in the ass at the best of times though anyway

right have got everything sorted now,

added leagues have sponsor names now if i could find details,

fa cup games have tv games included that had disappeared also have changed setting so final date is moved back to the middle of may the traditionally cup final day as during 7 season test over weekend had one final at start of june due to hard code default settings

adjusted premier league end date to start of may instead of current setting of end of may as in testing its every season its always end of may which isn't the case in really life as its usually start of may for the season end so have changed that which has also meant i could change FA Cup date back to middle of may as in real life

the added leagues have league end dtaes adjusted so leagues now finish at end of april and playoffs are at start of may instead of june as pointed out by Chris5968

have renamed champions cup and euro cup to proper names of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, English Premier Division is renamed as Barclays Premier League

Keep going m8 you will get there.

Has it been harder this year to create the lower league databases? as there seems to be a lack of them this year.

I can imagine they are a pain in the ass at the best of times though anyway

its as if they dont really want you to add things to game even though they give you the option to use the editor, as every time you change one thing its seems to have a knock on affect and messes something else up but have finally got there now

currently testing this morning to ensure premier league and FA cup date changes dont affect anything else in game

hopefully will have updated file on 1st post & steam workshop by teatime

and again to re enforce it as lo.simon has asked a couple of times in the thread

I WILL NOT BE ADDING COUNTY CUPS to game as they have no benefit to the game as all they do is add extra files that need to be processed that slows down the game for users

i have an average spec pc like most users have and it handles and processes this db file at a good speed which users can be happy with

I WILL NOT BE ADDING COUNTY CUPS to game

Given the fixture chaos I get just from existing cup games and postponements due to my terrible pitch, I wholeheartedly agree.

Cheers for that Andy, are you updating the file on page 1 so can upload? Haven't a clue how to use Steam Workshop

Cheers mate

will be updating both later had a pc crash yesterday afternoon so had to fix that just finishing test now to ensure no problems so hopefully will be updated before i have to go out at 2pm uk time

finally got there

have just updated opening post with file links for new updated file,

have fixed league end dates and playoff dates so all added leagues now finish at end of april with playoffs in may instead of playoffs in june which i hadnt spotted till forum user pointed it out a few days ago.

have also moved premier league end dates back to start of may so league finishes around 9-12th may as in really life instead of end of may as with current code as it seems to be every year not just 1st season

this has also meant i have also moved FA Cup back to middle of may so its played as in real life in middle of may not end of may as coded

changed regional league cup final dates to tuesday before last game of season so it does not effect playoffs or FA Vase final dates

if someone could let me know if you download from mediafire link or steam workshop that season for added leagues finish on april 25th and playoffs for leagues that require them are on 30th april and 3rd may with playoff final on 9th may

to ensure i have uploaded correct links please

(leagues having playoffs are regional Premiers, regional Divison 1's, Ebac Northern League Div 1, North West Counties Prem, Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Prem & Toolstation Northern Counties East Prem)

(leagues having playoffs are regional Premiers, regional Divison 1's, Ebac Northern League Div 1, North West Counties Prem, Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Prem & Toolstation Northern Counties East Prem)
Just me being curious Andy, but why do the NOR1, NWCP, ECLP and NCEP have promotion playoffs but not the other 10 Level 9 leagues?

Just started my 4th season and got moved into the Evo-Stik Northern Premier after finishing 3rd in the Ryman Prem last season (v1.7). Is that just one of those things?

I also got the 'overachiever' achievement for last season, despite there being no end-of-season report for my level. I guess this just happens in the background for all leagues regardless?

A sentimental moment - it's Sept 2018 and the board have allowed me to increase my backroom staff. I needed a youth coach and who should I find? Only the CM legend Michael Duff.

Mainstay of any defence way way back in the day, he fell off my radar when I went lower league and he went to Burnley. But here he is, hanging up his boots aged 40 and looking for his first coaching gig. Bless.

Hi, great database.

I was wondering if there are any advanced rules that can be changed to turn this into a 'no foreign players' type database?

Thanks for any info.

Just started my 4th season and got moved into the Evo-Stik Northern Premier after finishing 3rd in the Ryman Prem last season (v1.7). Is that just one of those things?

I also got the 'overachiever' achievement for last season, despite there being no end-of-season report for my level. I guess this just happens in the background for all leagues regardless?

It's unlikely but possible. Which team are you?

Lowestoft won the Ryman Premier playoffs last year and went into the Conference North. Depends on who you are.

In answer to the above, I'm Rochester United (in Kent), so a move to the Evo-Stik was a bit of a jump (and I didn't get promoted into the 'wrong' region, I got moved sideways after one season in the Ryman Prem). We've spent £30k on Travel Costs this season, compared to £13.5k last season, which is a fair old chunk of change at this level. There are teams a lot further north than me (such as Bedworth, north of Coventry) currently in the Ryman. In case you're interested, my season in the Evo-Stik Prem have ended with a 4th place finish and defeat in the play-off final against Darlington, but that's not too surprising given their reputation and resources. They came second to Coalville who also beat me on pens in the Doodson Cup final. It helps when you've got Thomas Sorensen in goal I suppose.

That aside, I've definitely hit a bit of a glass ceiling in my game. I realise that this is down to the (totally inadequate) way the game itself deals with low level teams and not the mod itself. Finding anyone to join my team is now nigh on impossible. A stream of players choose to sign terms for teams one or even two divisions lower, for less (or no) money. My game has just ticked over to the next season (my 5th - I remain in the Evo-Stik Prem), and the club reputation was altered not a jot. Loathe as I am to use such tools, I used Genie Scout to look at my club rep last season - 1,344. After a play-off final defeat and a regional cup final, my reputation is now... 1,344, despite having been predicted to finish 23rd. I'm predicted for a 23rd place finish again, so no-one's interested. This is despite my own National rep as a manager (which is in itself absurd for a Level 7 manager, no doubt due to working my way up to a Continental A badge). It doesn't help that players I become aware of through league matches also don't want to join as they don't want to relocate! Doesn't help that I can't just scout the Ryman Leagues either.

Anyway, I'm just venting now :) None of the above should be construed as a gripe against Andy's fine work, just the game's own limitations. It's certainly challenging :)

Lowestoft won the Ryman Premier playoffs last year and went into the Conference North. Depends on who you are.

Unless you are managing a team in Norfolk like King's Lynn Town you shouldn't be transferred from NPL to Isthmian at level 7. Of course it's due the game limitations though, so unfortunately not much can be done about it.

I'm thinking about purchasing FM15 finally and as EEE project seems to be dead for now, I'm very interested in this database. Does it work well with LATEST FM15 patch or I need to wait?

Tried holidaying 3 season in on the new patch, seems to be working fine. No crash what so ever.

The same kind of problem (a team placed incorrectly in another division) seems indeed frequent after the new patch. Sigh. Thank god I blocked it from downloading it on Steam

There are currently 23 teams in the Southern division, the game looks for 24 so the leagues get a shuffle.

There should be 24 teams in each of the premier leagues, Hereford were suspended on 10th December and their record expunged 5th January.

http://www.nonleaguebets.co.uk/hereford-united-suspended-football-activity/

http://www.nonleaguebets.co.uk/hereford-playing-record-wiped/

As a fix you need to either restore Hereford or promote a side from a division below (possibly by looking at league tables and deciding who deserves it (and find a team to replace that one further down) or set the game to look for a min of 23 and max of 24 teams for the southern league. That would make it more realistic but I don't know if that will restore the league to 24 teams for the next season or if it will stay at 23 forever.

There are currently 23 teams in the Southern division, the game looks for 24 so the leagues get a shuffle.There should be 24 teams in each of the premier leagues, Hereford were suspended on 10th December and their record expunged 5th January. http://www.nonleaguebets.co.uk/hereford-united-suspended-football-activity/http://www.nonleaguebets.co.uk/hereford-playing-record-wiped/As a fix you need to either restore Hereford or promote a side from a division below (possibly by looking at league tables and deciding who deserves it (and find a team to replace that one further down) or set the game to look for a min of 23 and max of 24 teams for the southern league. That would make it more realistic but I don't know if that will restore the league to 24 teams for the next season or if it will stay at 23 forever.
Best way to fix it is add Hereford United and Salisbury City back to their respective divisions. In response to your text in bold, it will stay at 23 if you set it that way. You'd have to change some of the promotions/relegations in the advanced editor to make it back up to 24.

I'm thinking about purchasing FM15 finally and as EEE project seems to be dead for now, I'm very interested in this database. Does it work well with LATEST FM15 patch or I need to wait?

Not dead, just sleeping.

For me I tried with 15.3 it was worked at start but no season update in second season... So it's stopped... (I made another try and this time it's stopped after 2015/2016)

Thought it was working fine on 15.3.0 when I holiday for like 5 seasons. Went and get my save going by getting Salford promoted, 2nd season realize all leagues are inactive and no league matches schedule.

Hopefully someone got a quick fix for it.

just look into problems with file after patch. si have completely deleted Hereford from database so cant restore them, so now having to look for work around or another way to sort problem

have updated opening posts with updated database file to solve problems caused by latest patch

have updated opening posts with updated database file to solve problems caused by latest patch

Hi, love this database. If I start a fresh do I need to load 15.3 or 15.0?

Hi, love this database. If I start a fresh do I need to load 15.3 or 15.0?

The updated one in the opening post only works with 15.3.0.