[FM15] England Level 9 with FA Vase

already download that ready about to implement it today as decided to have a break away from pc after fixing tv games prob, all that looking at monitor was starting to get square eyes as the saying goes.

will search for players as well see if can get them

thanks for suggestions

how you getting on

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pc crashed again yesterday so decided to have a day away from pc

had to do another complete re-install today so only just finishing setting pc, fm still downloading as we speak, hopefully back on it in a little while but its nearly time for The Fall on BBC2 so gonna go watch that then come back to it

no involves too much work, trying to get them to work and the more you add when editing can cause nothing but problems and slows down the game with processing unnecessary comps

you have all the main comps which are as in real life and work properly so i don't see the necessity of messing around with it for small cups where most teams don't really want to participate in anyway as they haven't got enough players to fulfil current fixtures and are playing basically for peanuts

with the amount of downloads so far i think everyone is happy with the current file, which is want i wanted

no involves too much work, trying to get them to work and the more you add when editing can cause nothing but problems and slows down the game with processing unnecessary comps

you have all the main comps which are as in real life and work properly so i don't see the necessity of messing around with it for small cups where most teams don't really want to participate in anyway as they haven't got enough players to fulfil current fixtures and are playing basically for peanuts

with the amount of downloads so far i think everyone is happy with the current file, which is want i wanted

Hi Andy, fully agree with you. Since this year we have the luck to have a playable game (and a flaw-less editor) since day 1, it is absolutely great to have such an update since november, without having to wait the spring as usual...in my opinion this makes your update a really great one, maybe the best ever since it provides an actual chance to run a really long-term save. Even the choice to avoid further problems (by activating the counties cup) is right; the last year Will made a great work to produce a level 11 file, but it was virtually unplayable due to some 'flaws' (not by him but by the system): i) it was available at Easter, therefore when the will to play fm14 was already decreased; ii) the progressing of the game took ages, you need some 30 minutes to progress a couple of days; iii) the rep issue, when you were promoted from level 11 to level 10, suddenly your rep went up to a premier-League level, thus making the whole totally un-realistic; iv) the custom u21 and u18 structure: great idea and appreciable work, but it took out of the structure (forever) all the lower League clubs, since it was 'rigid' and not related to the level of the senior club...on the basis of what I'm seeing, your file hasn't any of the above problems, so it's really great...I'm just waiting the season change to be fully sure that all would go on for years...great work!!!

Hi Andy, fully agree with you. Since this year we have the luck to have a playable game (and a flaw-less editor) since day 1, it is absolutely great to have such an update since november, without having to wait the spring as usual...in my opinion this makes your update a really great one, maybe the best ever since it provides an actual chance to run a really long-term save. Even the choice to avoid further problems (by activating the counties cup) is right; the last year Will made a great work to produce a level 11 file, but it was virtually unplayable due to some 'flaws' (not by him but by the system): i) it was available at Easter, therefore when the will to play fm14 was already decreased; ii) the progressing of the game took ages, you need some 30 minutes to progress a couple of days; iii) the rep issue, when you were promoted from level 11 to level 10, suddenly your rep went up to a premier-League level, thus making the whole totally un-realistic; iv) the custom u21 and u18 structure: great idea and appreciable work, but it took out of the structure (forever) all the lower League clubs, since it was 'rigid' and not related to the level of the senior club...on the basis of what I'm seeing, your file hasn't any of the above problems, so it's really great...I'm just waiting the season change to be fully sure that all would go on for years...great work!!!

To answer a couple of points:

1) The reason I released my file in Spring was because that's when I had finished making the database. I released a Level 10 Beta file at Christmas time, and wasn't spending as much time as I would have liked on the file.

3) There's nothing I could have done about the reputation system.

4) The reserve leagues I included are the actual leagues in real life. Not every club has a reserve team, and some of them have teams lower down the pyramid. Yes it would be a problem if you got promoted to the Premier Division for example but that's something I'm unable to change.

To answer a couple of points:

1) The reason I released my file in Spring was because that's when I had finished making the database. I released a Level 10 Beta file at Christmas time, and wasn't spending as much time as I would have liked on the file.

3) There's nothing I could have done about the reputation system.

4) The reserve leagues I included are the actual leagues in real life. Not every club has a reserve team, and some of them have teams lower down the pyramid. Yes it would be a problem if you got promoted to the Premier Division for example but that's something I'm unable to change.

Hi Will, fully agree with your explanation, I add also that FM14 (and his editor) was much more flawed than FM15, so i remember well the amount of problems you (and the other updaters) experienced to make the things running. And some of the issues (e.g. the rep issue) still remained beyond control. So great credit again for your effort, I also know that some of your skill is in this file too, I wanted just to credit Andy for allowing us to play so soon this year with this update!!!

FA Vase final should be played at Wembley, not at the ground of the home team.

have looked through current db file on opening post and stadium for FA Vase is set to Wembley.

have also gone through previous file at that has stadium as Wembley.

so have no idea as to why it is playing at home stadium and not Wembley

are you using the cuurent file on the opening post

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I'm getting the referee bug when playing as Fisher FC. By that I mean I'm getting Mark Clattenburg as the ref for one of my games.

I think (and hope) this is because of a lack of low level referees in the DB and not so much the old SI bug. I did a quick test by adding about 20 low rep referees to the DB; all of them were assigned games, so I think adding more will do the trick.

Im using your latest file. Have not actually played the final yet, but in my fixture list it says that its going to be played at Dean Street (Shildon AFC). Will post again when i have the time to play some more matches.

Im using your latest file. Have not actually played the final yet, but in my fixture list it says that its going to be played at Dean Street (Shildon AFC). Will post again when i have the time to play some more matches.

where did you get that info from as i am currently in game looking at FA Vase and cant find anywhere telling me were final is to be played

where did you get that info from as i am currently in game looking at FA Vase and cant find anywhere telling me were final is to be played

I use "a yard out`s fixture view" and i also got a message in my inbox saying:

Shildon AFC will play Durham City in the final.

Shildon AFC have been drawn as the home team in the tie so the game will be played at Dean Street on saturday 9th May 2015.

I use "a yard out`s fixture view" and i also got a message in my inbox saying:

Shildon AFC will play Durham City in the final.

Shildon AFC have been drawn as the home team in the tie so the game will be played at Dean Street on saturday 9th May 2015.

that could be just the news article as sometimes get strange news items i would actually wait & see where its actual played on game day then we can go from there as again ihave checked the last 2 versions that i still have saved and both have the final being played at Wembley

also arkitekt has said in his game it was played at Wembley so taking that into account i dont want to start messing around with db file if it does actually play at Wembley also waiting for my game to get to that point just played 5th round of FA Vase so will see later tonight hopefully i get through myself to the final 2 more rounds to go

Looks like the FA cup is ok in my game.

if 4th round FA Cup games aren't being played at Wembley in your game then you aren't using the newest db as have just checked file in editor and for some reason FA cup 4th round ties have stadium set for Wembley which i will fix now

as looking again at FA Vase it is set for the final to be at Wembley

In my game all ties in the 4th round of the FA cup are being played at Wembley.

This happened in season 1 and now in season 2

have just checked db and you're right for some reason there set to Wembley but never touch that part of setup only added 2 extra rounds at start of competition so strange.

fixing that now and will update 1st post with corrected db file in a short while waiting for it to verify again

have just checked db and you're right for some reason there set to Wembley but never touch that part of setup only added 2 extra rounds at start of competition so strange.

fixing that now and will update 1st post with corrected db file in a short while waiting for it to verify again

just checked my game and 4th round ties were played at correct stdiums so this is strange, db file says wembley and arkitekt says in his game they were all played at wembley

got no idea whats going on

could everyone please check in their games if you have 4th round fa cup games all being played at wembley or home stadiums, also could you check where fa vase final is played as people are coming across these problems

but in my game and test saves i cant see any of this

so need to check everyone has the latest db file of Lvl 9 with reworked cups by @4ndyMUFC on twitter.fmf as this is file i am using which is in download link and as i said i'm not seeing these problems occuring

Im using "Lvl 9 with reworked Cups by @4ndyMUFC on twitter.fmf" downloaded 18/11.

4th round of the FA cup is played at home stadiums.

This is indeed strange, must be a bug.

Checked the file in the editor, and FA vase final is set to Wembley, but still is played on my home ground.

Im using "Lvl 9 with reworked Cups by @4ndyMUFC on twitter.fmf" downloaded 18/11.

4th round of the FA cup is played at home stadiums.

This is indeed strange, must be a bug.

Checked the file in the editor, and FA vase final is set to Wembley, but still is played on my home ground.

same db file as me, had to go out last night so never got to vase final date in my save so holidaying now to check

as you say everything in db file is set correctly so have no idea why the final has moved

i'm starting to get fed up with this

everything is set corrrectly in editor as vefified by lukasp,

4th round fa cup played at home stadiums which is correct but fa vase played at home stadium instead of wembley now for some reason yet its all set as wembley in db file

its as if when you save file it randomly changes something very annoying

currently re-testing file after double checking and ensuring everything is set correctly

if you read the first post you will see have taken it down earlier while trying to fix a major error found by other users concerning FA Vase being played at home stadium even though it is set for national everywhere in db file

currently testing it now before putting link back up

right guys have sorted the 4th round cup fixtures all now play at home stadium but still having FA Vase problem everywhere has national stadium for game to be played at but in game its played at home stadium and have no reason as to why this is happening and cant see anything in advanced rules that may be causing problem

but been reading some posts on forum and it does seem again there are a lot of bugss happening

trying 1 more test with a change i made in rules to see if that solves problem otherwise have no idea how to fix it as it is all set correctly from what i can see and lukasp has checked file as well and says it is set as national stadium for vase final

if this test doesnt solve it will add link anyway as rest of game is working okay

andy just read your post for 4th round what was wrong with them, being at home, understand the issue with the vase

some people had 4th rd ties all being played at Wembley for some reason

but have cheacked and they are played at home which was a strange one, but with fa vase its becoming a joke as wembley is set everywhere in file yet in mine and other games it was played at the home team stadium for reason yet others have said there was at wembley

so thats 2 different problems for people but it seems you have 1 or the other but not both so am really struglling on how to solve it

best thing i think is to go forward with the FA Cup working correctly and have the vase playing at home stadium for now if final test where i've made a change to see if it fixes it doesn't work

am actually thinking of doing some other tests over the next few days by building database again competition by competition to see if i can figure out where the problem lies and if that finds the problem then will take it from there

but for now will put working link up with vase final at home ground

a futher matter I experienced even in the past LLM updates: the first 3/4 seasons are really too easy, being promoted on the trot is absolutely no problem, thus becoming really boring. Without any trick nor re-loading, the more the game goes on the more it's easy, till you reach the League 2/League 1 (starting at level 8/9). I think that this kills the interest in LLM...

just had a look for an update regarding publishing to workshop, other people are having the same problem too,

so far we can all do what there suggesting and we are using different windows OS as well so is a code or some other technical issue not allowing us to publish to workshop which they are looking into but have no time scale as to when it will be resolved so again will only be available through download link in opening post

have had success yesterday with the editor actually working without running dangerously low on memory, seem to work fine after lastest hotfix even though no mention of any editor updates in changelist from sigames

so now trying to rebuild from scratch to see what is causing problems with FA Cup 4th round games not playing at home stadium for some users, and FA Vase & FA Trophy not played at Wembley even though set to National stadium

so far looking ok during current testing no discipline rule set up message when loading game so thats been fixed, trophy and vase structure are set properly

left to do is add stadiums to couple of level 9 teams that are missing thanks to Jazum messaging me those, create regional cups for level 7 & 8, expand FA Cup to include first 3 qualifying rounds that are missing will be doing htis all in basic editor

if all that works fine will then go into advanced editor to add in tv dates for cup comps and regional draw for early qualifying rounds of cups as in real life

would say about 4 hours work left on rebuilding file, but am saving and testing after each stage and its taking just over an hour to holiday a season to check everything works at end of season 1, once have done and tested each stage if they all work will then leave it holidaying for longer after last updated to ensure works well long term.

so hopefully by tonight will have a completely fresh rebuild without any of the previous problems for release

have had success yesterday with the editor actually working without running dangerously low on memory, seem to work fine after lastest hotfix even though no mention of any editor updates in changelist from sigames

so now trying to rebuild from scratch to see what is causing problems with FA Cup 4th round games not playing at home stadium for some users, and FA Vase & FA Trophy not played at Wembley even though set to National stadium

so far looking ok during current testing no discipline rule set up message when loading game so thats been fixed, trophy and vase structure are set properly

left to do is add stadiums to couple of level 9 teams that are missing thanks to Jazum messaging me those, create regional cups for level 7 & 8, expand FA Cup to include first 3 qualifying rounds that are missing will be doing htis all in basic editor

if all that works fine will then go into advanced editor to add in tv dates for cup comps and regional draw for early qualifying rounds of cups as in real life

would say about 4 hours work left on rebuilding file, but am saving and testing after each stage and its taking just over an hour to holiday a season to check everything works at end of season 1, once have done and tested each stage if they all work will then leave it holidaying for longer after last updated to ensure works well long term.

so hopefully by tonight will have a completely fresh rebuild without any of the previous problems for release

great job!!!

Archived