[FM15] England Level 9 with FA Vase

One thing the basic editor doesn't have is to make cup matches have TV coverage, I would use the advanced editor to change that

okay thanks for that spot

currently editing FA Cup to have TV Games as missed that none were shown on TV

has anyone else spotted anything that needs changing before i test this version

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to admit I haven't checked it for the other leagues, but I noticed in the Southern Premier that it was allowing three from seven subs, whereas in reality the maximum is three from five.

It's only a minor thing - otherwise this is a great update. I'd said to myself this year I'd start in Conf North/South and not get a lower league update, but I've been mightily impressed with this. Keep up the good work!

was for all rounds for some reason the tv rules disappeared dont know why as didnt delete coded cup just added in the first 2 real life rounds and changed team numbers entering at early stages to get in line and never changed anything else

And with regards to editing an exsisting save? Can this be done? Sorry if its a silly question ive never used the editor and im on the cusp of promotion from level 9 and was wondering if i could implement these changes rather than start again.

I still simply cant get this to work at all!

I put the FMF file in

C:\Users\ME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data\

Load a new game and it just goes straight through to 'league choices' without the edited leagues. It just completely ignores it.

Also, I have also deleted the first version of the EDIT which worked. When I had both FMF files in the folder, the game only recognised the first version. For whatever reason the my game doesnt like the new version.

I still simply cant get this to work at all!

I put the FMF file in

C:\Users\ME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data\

Load a new game and it just goes straight through to 'league choices' without the edited leagues. It just completely ignores it.

Also, I have also deleted the first version of the EDIT which worked. When I had both FMF files in the folder, the game only recognised the first version. For whatever reason the my game doesnt like the new version.

when you get to database choice screen are are you changing the editor data file in those options to this file

having a nightmare with the fa cup tv games

tv dates and times are in db but dont seem to work in game

so may start rebuilding from scratch starting with expanding FA cup 1st to see if that works then re-add everything else

when you get to database choice screen are are you changing the editor data file in those options to this file

Well thats the point, I dont get a choice it just goes straight through the Country choices. If I add a second FMF file (e.g. I just downloaded Italian Lower Leagues file) and put that in the editor_data folder.

I now have 2 FMF files in the folder. Start up FM2015, new full game, this time I get 1 database option, and if I choose custom, I find its the Italian Lower League database, your database is completely ignored even though both FMF files are in the same place.

http://s27.postimg.org/ew7ywrg8z/fm2015_problem2.png

http://s28.postimg.org/wojw5xxod/fm2015_problem.png

Well thats the point, I dont get a choice it just goes straight through the Country choices. If I add a second FMF file (e.g. I just downloaded Italian Lower Leagues file) and put that in the editor_data folder.

I now have 2 FMF files in the folder. Start up FM2015, new full game, this time I get 1 database option, and if I choose custom, I find its the Italian Lower League database, your database is completely ignored even though both FMF files are in the same place.

http://s27.postimg.org/ew7ywrg8z/fm2015_problem2.png

http://s28.postimg.org/wojw5xxod/fm2015_problem.png

could you just test this idea remove the italia database file temporarily and try loading game with just this database in that folder to see if it works as there ciould a file clash

otherwise i haven't got a clue as to why and have no i idea on how to go about getting them to work together

could some please look at fa cup and see if in round 1 and later you have matches some matches with tv next in comp fixtures list please

I just downloaded the new FMF file and its showing now in the database choices. This is smaller file size (46KB), the last one was 96KB so maybe it was a corrupt download or something.

On another note, does anyone have a problem with Match Fitness. Most of my players start with MF at 50-60% and even after 10 friendlies they are only around 80 mark. Then throughout the season I play 2 U21 friendlies every week (making everyone available who isnt a starter) just to keep on top of things

arrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now the editor keeps crashing all this hassle just trying to get tv fixtures for FA Cup latter stages to work even though they are still in hard code for competition and haven't changed any of that only added the 2 early rounds to it so have know idea as to why they wont show in game

just to let you all know about to re-install whole operating system and then everything else as found out what is causing editor not to work

when switching off pc last night there was a windows update to be installed, on installing this update which was for windows defender it never installed properly and to fix this problem microsoft have noticed this is happening to some people are offering a tool to download and install to fix it but once tool has completed system scan its asking for licence code which when trying to get it costs £63

microsoft cause the problem but to fix it you need to buy a code from a 3rd party to get pc to fix it self

there having a laugh

so wont be about now till at least teatime by the time re-install everything and get all the updates bar the problem done

been looking through bugs forum whilst waiting for fm graphics and other bits to transfer to back up hard drive before starting system re-install, and reading some of the posts it looks like the editor keeps deleting things when people are editing so that may be why TV games in latter stages of FA Cup have disappeared,which could explain it showing the tv games code is there but when starting a game it disappears

wont know if that's the case till i can get back into editor later

tv money in the fa cup is not alot really its the big away matches that pay, i.e away at old trafford

yep but would be nice to still have tv games though

currently delted tv rules in code and added tv dates in editted part of competition rules to see if that fixes if not, will just leave as it is, as doing my head in now just for the sake of a few tv games trying to figure out why they dont show up

everything else works fine

all i want to do now is to get some serious playing time in now, games been out 11 days and thats about how many hours actual game time i done rest is been testing this and trying to fix things, 2 weeks off nearly over so defo think its time to play

yep but would be nice to still have tv games though

currently delted tv rules in code and added tv dates in editted part of competition rules to see if that fixes if not, will just leave as it is, as doing my head in now just for the sake of a few tv games trying to figure out why they dont show up

everything else works fineandy just leave it mate your work is great last year i had a level 9 team in the fa cup third round away to chelsea and got £800,000 as a pay day

all i want to do now is to get some serious playing time in now, games been out 11 days and thats about how many hours actual game time i done rest is been testing this and trying to fix things, 2 weeks off nearly over so defo think its time to play

just leave it mate your work is great last year i had a level 9 team in the fa cup third round away to chelsea and got £800,000 as a pay day

just leave it mate your work is great last year i had a level 9 team in the fa cup third round away to chelsea and got £800,000 as a pay day

just gonna test the edit i just done, while i have tea and catch up with a few other bits, and see what happens

if it fails then i'll leave it

just gonna test the edit i just done, while i have tea and catch up with a few other bits, and see what happens

if it fails then i'll leave it

really you are stressing about nothing, for a level 7 8 or nine team that is enough money for a good few seasons with prob back to back promotions

really you are stressing about nothing, for a level 7 8 or nine team that is enough money for a good few seasons with prob back to back promotions

i know but a lot of level 7,8,9 teams could do with a tv game as most only get to 1st rd or 2nd if there lucky

and also i did ask for people to let me know of any errors and this is technically a big error really that someone shared in the forum, so i did relly want to fix if possible

well finely its worked just want to check something else and then will upload fixed file with Televised FA Cup games now working

got TV in text on left side of games selected to be televised and a small tv screen on the right side after games have been played so does work

yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can get on with some serious playing now for last few days of 2 week holiday

just updated opening post with a new download link for file

this file now has televised FA Cup games from round 1 to final as in last release the tv dates data disappeared

sorry for another new file for those of you already enjoying but i know others would want tv games as for lower level clubs this is another revenue stream

Damn, nice keeps defaulting to 512 for me for some reason... i'll pull it apart later.. cheers

did fa cup structure last week, will look through paperwork and try to remember what i did to get it to that many

will get back to you with an answer if i can find notes on what i did

did fa cup structure last week, will look through paperwork and try to remember what i did to get it to that many

will get back to you with an answer if i can find notes on what i did

ok no worries, thought mate i'm quite decent in the advanced editor, i can always jsut over type the system you have but pull the teams from other leagues and change dates (i hope). the battle of britain cup i havd is a bit scot/eng heavy at the min so might have the non leagues play the first couple of rounds out before the rest of the uk+ come into it..

Kirkley board expect me to win league yet only have 17 players in total over the 3 squads and a player wage budget of just over £500, think scout may have to find some decent freebies if we're going to achieve winning the league

Kirkley board expect me to win league yet only have 17 players in total over the 3 squads and a player wage budget of just over £500, think scout may have to find some decent freebies if we're going to achieve winning the league
search ryan hazell and jordan palmer samuels oh and james baker

and this formation i am flying

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/5634971/file.html

already download that ready about to implement it today as decided to have a break away from pc after fixing tv games prob, all that looking at monitor was starting to get square eyes as the saying goes.

will search for players as well see if can get them

thanks for suggestions

Archived