[FM15] England Level 9 with FA Vase

I have exactly same problem. Freezes only when trying to use my editor files. However, its only when your trying to add leagues etc in. And NO i cant click through it. LOL A bit frustrating as i really want to start with a regional team, but cant atm. Although, im gonna try your database mate :) hopefully, fingers crossed! haha

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have exactly same problem. Freezes only when trying to use my editor files. However, its only when your trying to add leagues etc in. And NO i cant click through it. LOL A bit frustrating as i really want to start with a regional team, but cant atm. Although, im gonna try your database mate :) hopefully, fingers crossed! haha

guys have sorted out error message problem so no longer happens

have loaded game in full and windowed modes without any problems (so if having problems with either of screen modes then don't know what is causing that) as game works perfectly here in both

what caused error message when loading:- when going into advanced rules there are 12 sets of discipline rules but only the first 3 sets have any rules attached to them so have deleted the other 9 sets as suggested in a bugs forum post and have loaded the game without any problems and tested overnight and game plays okay.

have updated link in opening post only option is an fmf file as cannot get it to save as a dbc file anymore.

update on level 10 progress:- also to let people know looking to expand to level 10 but have already found there are some clubs missing from database so will have to create level 10 league by league and create missing clubs as i go so may not be ready till next weekend

was hoping it would be a simple job like it was for adding levels 7,8 & 9 but with missing clubs and some of those clubs are ones that usually played in early FA cup rounds that were coded into previous versions of game

people seemed to be having problems loading game so now have fixed that just waiting till later today to see if anyone has started playing again for feedback but will look through holiday test see to see what scoring is like

Looking forward to getting going on this although I'm going to wait for new patch due to the amount of goals scored.

Any feedback on how everyone's finding it would be great :)

don't know where you've seen that but just had a quick look through leagues for 1st season at all levels and leagues and top teams are scoring 70-80 goals which you'd expect rest of teams are average and some leagues have less scored on average then you'd expect especially at levels 8 & 9 were defenders aren't as good

quick update

just spent morning creating all the leagues for level 10 and editor wont recognise them, editor is becoming a joke everyone seems to be having problems with it, same happens every year give you access to something that never works properly

don't know where you've seen that but just had a quick look through leagues for 1st season at all levels and leagues and top teams are scoring 70-80 goals which you'd expect rest of teams are average and some leagues have less scored on average then you'd expect especially at levels 8 & 9 were defenders aren't as good

Yeah... I've played like 25 games total and have maybe 2 games where the score was like 5-2 and then the next highest games were like 3-3 just CRAZY goal totals...:rolleyes: People don't seem to understand the majority of the time it's their tactics, and not an issue with how the game is built.

Also thank you for this. After using the fix for the rules warning, am enjoying having it.

thanks for that jdawg32

i'm just starting a save with Wivenhoe town in the Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Premier so hopefully i can also enjoy my editted db

Yeah... I've played like 25 games total and have maybe 2 games where the score was like 5-2 and then the next highest games were like 3-3 just CRAZY goal totals...:rolleyes: People don't seem to understand the majority of the time it's their tactics, and not an issue with how the game is built.

i agree with you about tactics you just can't join a club set your tactics and it to be perfect from day 1, remember it takes time for teams to get familiar with the tactics you want to use as may not have played that way before especially if they've always play 442 and you suddenly change to a 5-3-2 wing back tactic with no wide midfielders if things aren't going how you planned or when taking over at a new club, all teams need time to adjust and familiarise themselves with changes

It's not nessarsily my games I'm referring too. Borehamwood wining away 10-1 Weston super mare in the league. I've had a run of high scores where games are like 2-5, 3-5, 3-3 etc. but anyway I think il wait for the first patch but cheers for the 'advice' on my tactics on games which I ain't part of

What's with all the sarcasm in the thread? I say I f have found there to be a few to many goals in general and I get a tactics lesson and this sarcastic ****. Am I not allowed to feel there is a general high proportion of goals? Again I don't recall ever saying the games broken but cheers mate for your input

Hi,

Bit of newbie here, I have an apple mac, how do I download this file and add to the football manager 2015 editor? I tried downloading to my comp but it says there is no application to op[en the document, how do I a, open the document then b, add it to my editor so I can play?

Thanks Guys

Hi,

Bit of newbie here, I have an apple mac, how do I download this file and add to the football manager 2015 editor? I tried downloading to my comp but it says there is no application to op[en the document, how do I a, open the document then b, add it to my editor so I can play?

Thanks Guys

for part a) you just need to download and save or move it to my documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2015/editordata folder or the mac equivalent and for part b) no if you add file to folder in part a and start new career game it should load up automatically if only editted file added to game,but if you have more than one editted data file in that folder you need to choose the correct file, when loading game and choosing database you also need to also select editor data files button and pick custom from list, this will then bring up option to select what editted data files you want to us select this db file and continue as normal to start game

have updated links in first post, have a choice of DBC or FMF file to download so either should work as my system is finding both when starting a new game, and again just click through error messages and game will load and play as normal according to sigames reply in bug forum post regarding these messages

can't find the DBC download link buddy?

level 10 is furthest i'm likely to go

but trying to add in Level 8-9 league cups as forgot them and editor is testing file and no problems but when adding to game get discipline error again, go back and check editor and no extra rules have been added so strange working thorough it again verifying league by league to see if it finds problem talk about time consuming for a simple task of adding 3 small cup comps been trying to get it work now for over 5 hours

starting to believe this editor is well and truly bugged and will never work properly

will hopefully start trying to add level 10 again later if it recognises leagues once i create them as was not finding them the other day when i tried to start level 10

level 10 is furthest i'm likely to go

but trying to add in Level 8-9 league cups as forgot them and editor is testing file and no problems but when adding to game get discipline error again, go back and check editor and no extra rules have been added so strange working thorough it again verifying league by league to see if it finds problem talk about time consuming for a simple task of adding 3 small cup comps been trying to get it work now for over 5 hours

starting to believe this editor is well and truly bugged and will never work properly

will hopefully start trying to add level 10 again later if it recognises leagues once i create them as was not finding them the other day when i tried to start level 10

What problem(s) are you having?

I've made down to Level 10 and I'm not having any problems. The only errors I'm getting are the discipline ones but I can press OK on those a few times and the game carries on as normal.

Hi mate

Just been playing with Hertford in the south Midlands prem level 9. Noticed I haven't had a fa cup game, are level 9 teams added to the comp?? Looking at the draw seems to be from level 8 teams

Hi Andy, great work - Ive customised it a bit to make the FA B' team solution

A Sky Bet League 3 of 20 teams (so far just the prem but i may add some of the bigger champ teams into this and make it 2 divs and 15-20).

The teams will be owned and paly at the first team stadium. (Arsenal/Highbury etc)

No players over 24 can play.

15 or more players trained at nation/club.

Squad size of 30.

Teams can be promoted to League One, but relegated no lower than above the conference.

Players registered for the first team wil not be able to move to the B team.

Teams will not be entered into the FA Club, but a new Challenge League Cup may be created that they can, same rules as the FA Cup but no premier league teams.

but wanted to comend on the amount of work gone into this, its immense sir. well done... :) amazing detail in there :applause: :applause:

had changed league boundaries for levels 6,7,8 & 9, winter ball colour is now yellow for all leagues as had missed some and also added in League Cups for Ryman, Southern & Northern Leagues as had missed them out then left on test overnight

well overnight testing has been fun, NOT!!!!!

some strange league movements especially an Essex senior league team being promoted to the Evo-stick Northern League D1 North even with boundaries set

and another league playing 2 seasons with 22 teams in league then all of a sudden becomes a 26 team league which is why I think the other strange league movements happened

so have just been editing min & max numbers of teams to current season league tables (decided not to use wikipedia league pyramid guide for number of teams in each league as half of level 9 leagues have wrong number of teams stated compared to actual league tables)

as with numbers and boundaries set for all the leagues this should hopefully now stop number of teams in each league varying and also the strange movements

going to leave testing now during the day as got a couple of appointments to attend, hopefully all will be well and can update the download link tonight

had changed league boundaries for levels 6,7,8 & 9, winter ball colour is now yellow for all leagues as had missed some and also added in League Cups for Ryman, Southern & Northern Leagues as had missed them out then left on test overnight

well overnight testing has been fun, NOT!!!!!

some strange league movements especially an Essex senior league team being promoted to the Evo-stick Northern League D1 North even with boundaries set

and another league playing 2 seasons with 22 teams in league then all of a sudden becomes a 26 team league which is why I think the other strange league movements happened

so have just been editing min & max numbers of teams to current season league tables (decided not to use wikipedia league pyramid guide for number of teams in each league as half of level 9 leagues have wrong number of teams stated compared to actual league tables)

as with numbers and boundaries set for all the leagues this should hopefully now stop number of teams in each league varying and also the strange movements

going to leave testing now during the day as got a couple of appointments to attend, hopefully all will be well and can update the download link tonight

Make sure all the regional divisions, the stadiums (and cities) latitudes and longitudes are all set correctly.

Wikipedia is useful for 2014-15 Levels 9 and 10 leagues as they have all pages set up for the current league tables and are updated regularly.

The possible reason why you had a 26 team league is because the Northern League Division One has that many at game start.

What problem(s) are you having?

I've made down to Level 10 and I'm not having any problems. The only errors I'm getting are the discipline ones but I can press OK on those a few times and the game carries on as normal.

Maybe a stupid question but you already made a file down to level 10 which certainly many of us would love to play, but you dont want to release it? Its completely up to you of course but really a shame because your files were great.:-)

Maybe a stupid question but you already made a file down to level 10 which certainly many of us would love to play, but you dont want to release it? Its completely up to you of course but really a shame because your files were great.:-)

I haven't completed it yet which is why I haven't decided yet if I'll release it, I've only made the basics of the file.

Hi mate

Just been playing with Hertford in the south Midlands prem level 9. Noticed I haven't had a fa cup game, are level 9 teams added to the comp?? Looking at the draw seems to be from level 8 teams

just seen this post

thought i had updated fa cup to include level 9 clubs but cant find that file so working rebuilding it now, so hopefully wont mess up fixture dates like previous releases when rebuilding it, half way through want to get it done tonight so can leave on test while i sleep

finally figured out why i have had so much trouble last few years with FA Cup had been removing it in basic editor and then rebuilding.

suddenly after many hours tonight figured out should have been editing it in the advanced editor, all those years of frustration as to why i couldnt get it to work may have relieved

hope it works, if does all teams from level 1 to 9 will compete with all rounds as in real life, just verifying file before saving and loading up game to test

may be able to go to bed in a little while starting to feel really tired but worth it if it works

finally figured out why i have had so much trouble last few years with FA Cup had been removing it in basic editor and then rebuilding. suddenly after many hours tonight figured out should have been editing it in the advanced editor, all those years of frustration as to why i couldnt get it to work may have relieved hope it works, if does all teams from level 1 to 9 will compete with all rounds as in real life, just verifying file before saving and loading up game to testmay be able to go to bed in a little while starting to feel really tired but worth it if it works
What problems have you been having with the FA Cup? I've removed it from the basic rules and made it again for the last three FM's and it's been working fine no problem. You shouldn't need to edit it in the advanced editor.

What problems have you been having with the FA Cup? I've removed it from the basic rules and made it again for the last three FM's and it's been working fine no problem. You shouldn't need to edit it in the advanced editor.

have the problem when adding in the extra prelim and prelim rounds all the fixtures for Premier League to Conference mess up with teams only playing roughly 10 games instead of usual 18-20 before xmas and cant figure out why

as it looks like it thinks all teams should be playing even though they enter at later stages

have the problem when adding in the extra prelim and prelim rounds all the fixtures for Premier League to Conference mess up with teams only playing roughly 10 games instead of usual 18-20 before xmas and cant figure out why as it looks like it thinks all teams should be playing even though they enter at later stages
I've not had that problem before. Can you send me a PM with your database please? I'll have a look to see what you can do to fix it.

I've not had that problem before. Can you send me a PM with your database please? I'll have a look to see what you can do to fix it.

ok thanks FCUtdWill

just having a quick looking through it again after having a few hours sleep to see if ive missed anything blatantly obvious and then will pm you it

Archived